No announcement yet.

Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ Fenerbahçe | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At the very least it could’ve been a lower ranked super lig team or send him to Russia or Netherlands, in that team he won’t have anything (proper teammates for service) and no proper competition either. He just barely adapted to Fener matter fact fuck Fener because like this he won’t have any exposure to bigger teams either. This move is under no circumstances justifiable.

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
      At the very least it could’ve been a lower ranked super lig team or send him to Russia or Netherlands, in that team he won’t have anything (proper teammates for service) and no proper competition either. He just barely adapted to Fener matter fact fuck Fener because like this he won’t have any exposure to bigger teams either. This move is under no circumstances justifiable.
      Exactly, it is a kind of punishment. Playing 0 games from the season with FB but training with the like of Luiz Gustavo, Rami, Moses... is 100 better than this 2nd division loan.

Comment

Only 18 year old & bit overrated by too many folks on this board too ..!
        Things were moving too fast for him career wise anyhow..!

But still I agree he deserves a more respectable loan move than Turkish 2nd division team ..!

Comment

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/İstanbulspor

From Wikipedia: "İstanbulspor is a Turkish football and sports club founded by Istanbul High School students in 1926. In 2004–05 they were relegated from the Turkish Süper Lig (Super League) to TFF 1. Lig. For many decades it was the fourth most famous and well-developed professional football club from Istanbul, coming after Beşiktaş, Galatasaray, and Fenerbahçe. After being bought by the Uzan Family in 1990, it has been repossessed by the government and resold to third companies." "Merged with Istanbul High School on 4 January 1926."

Are we so badbakt that our best youth prospect has to play for a high school team??? What did we do as a nation to deserve this???

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

From Wikipedia: "İstanbulspor is a Turkish football and sports club founded by Istanbul High School students in 1926. In 2004–05 they were relegated from the Turkish Süper Lig (Super League) to TFF 1. Lig. For many decades it was the fourth most famous and well-developed professional football club from Istanbul, coming after Beşiktaş, Galatasaray, and Fenerbahçe. After being bought by the Uzan Family in 1990, it has been repossessed by the government and resold to third companies." "Merged with Istanbul High School on 4 January 1926."

Are we so badbakt that our best youth prospect has to play for a high school team??? What did we do as a nation to deserve this???
            galatasaray was founded by high school students. Keep searching wikipedia for irrelevant BS and try again.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              galatasaray was founded by high school students. Keep searching wikipedia for irrelevant BS and try again.
              Ah yes, because clearly the Turkish 2nd divison league is much better than Esteghlal/Iranian League good one

It says it's MERGED with Istanbul High School, MERGED.

Comment

I think you guys are over reacting big time sure it would be better for him to get loaned back to an Iranian team but realize this kid is 18 and even the Turkish second division will be a good experience for him to get a big role early on and show what he’s got. ARJ exploded in nethlands second tier which our own Dutch members referred to as an amateur league. Let’s assume Turkish second tier is the same....he should explode build confidence and then return as a 19 year old ready to go
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

well being 18, the club can loan you, you need to be a professional and go and play. dont be a taremi and leave the club like a sore loser.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

I don't know anything about this team but you are jumping to a conclusion, it states MERGED in 1926! Just because some team merged nearly 100 years ago doesn't necessarily mean anything about where they stand today.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                      well being 18, the club can loan you, you need to be a professional and go and play. dont be a taremi and leave the club like a sore loser.
                      Bro this is totally a different case! Do you understand that he is playing with high school kids . He should find a way and get out man! Playing with 15-16 years olds is a headache ! also remember that the chances of him getting injured is high.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                        Bro this is totally a different case! Do you understand that he is playing with high school kids . He should find a way and get out man! Playing with 15-16 years olds is a headache ! also remember that the chances of him getting injured is high.
                        sarcasm right?

Comment

sarcasm right?
                          You kidding me right ?

Comment

You kidding me right ?
                            Idk do you think he will be playing high schoolers?

Comment

Idk do you think he will be playing high schoolers?
                              Do me a favor . Go to google and type TFF 1. League , then go to players list and count number of under 19 years old kids (they don't have images). Some of them are 2002-2003 for god's sake. This is an insult to him and us. IF he moved from esteghlals B team to that i wouldn't mind, but from Esteghlal , National Team U17 - U23 and now Iran to that shitty league which has numerous Under 18 Kids, its just not acceptable for me. Another talent wasted.

All countries invest on their 16 years old to play in Top leagues , and we have stupid esteghlal destroying this Talent.

Comment

Do me a favor . Go to google and type TFF 1. League , then go to players list and count number of under 19 years old kids (they don't have images). Some of them are 2002-2003 for god's sake. This is an insult to him and us. IF he moved from esteghlals B team to that i wouldn't mind, but from Esteghlal , National Team U17 - U23 and now Iran to that shitty league which has numerous Under 18 Kids, its just not acceptable for me. Another talent wasted.
                                All countries invest on their 16 years old to play in Top leagues , and we have stupid esteghlal destroying this Talent.
                                you are totally right man, allahyar is a lost cause, he just turned 18 himself but dont mind that. Lets cry together bc our player is destroyed and being treated unfairly! Its not like ARJ didnt play in Eridisivie 2 when he was 4 years older than allahyar.

and btw, countless players are coming out of this league too.

Ahmet zeki Celik literally played for Istanbulspor and transferred to lille from there where he became a starter and enterred national team. Now he will be starter for lille in champions league. Altinordu are in the league exporting young players like there is no tomorrow.

Now, Allahyar is actually rated by Fener, and just turned 18. Im sure he can play there for a year and get more mins under his belt then return to fenerbahce ready to actually challenge for good mins.

Comment

Working...
                                X