X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fenerbahçe denied it

Comment

Pictured here in traning today.

Not sure what was the point or objective of Turkish media starting all those BS rumors for??? (Didn't make sense tbh but all stories came out various Turkish outlets)

Comment

Bavar konid ke Torkie yek gorestoone baraye bazikonhaaye gheire-tork.

Hich balad nistand bazikonhaaye khareji raa behtar konand. Belgique va Porteghaal chera in tavanaayi daraand.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Kid has a solid physique & tons of potential, however other one thing that irks the shitt outa me about his game is mostly his Heads Down approach & typical iroooni bodo bodo & trying yo forcing your way through attacking wise..!
          Oddly heads up play & visionary, composed & sophisticated game approaches imo, is primarily what sparks EU scouts’ interests in young prospects & what most EU club coaches hope to see in the young talents @ their disposal before they attempt to refine their other skills in order to incorporate them in their main playing squad.
          Him getting shipped off to 2nd division turkey club & his inability to have any sorta meaningful impact in that team as well is very disconcerting event in his still very young career ..!
          Honestly, It wouldn’t surprise me if these seemingly baseless rumors still come through & he ends up getting shipped back to Iran yet .!

I also do not think Turkey league is a suitable league for young promising talents to develop their careers...! Especially foreign ones ..!
          Also I still have a hard time considering them a decent caliber Eu league ..! Or even anything resembling a European for that matter in the world of football..!

Comment

Allahyar needs to be strong mentally. Running back off to iran would be the stupidest move for him. Yes, maybe he could be a better developmental club, in a better developmental country (having said that Turkey's football is not a low level, just look at number of talents they are exporting to solid EU leagues regularly now from SuperLig). But he is still at a massive club with good visibility.

His problem is not physical at all. His instincts as a CF are good, great in the air, fast, good with both feet. His fundamental technique, first touch, etc can be lacking and surely that needs to/is being worked on.

But at the age of 18 to discard him for that seems harsh. How many iranian talents at the age of 18 got signed on long term deals by a team as big as fener. Not many. Fener themselves have a few good young talents on the roster that havent played nearly as much as they should.

A loan could still be a good option for him, to improve those fundamentals in a league like belgium or portugal and gt more playing time.

Fener have classic instability right now. But it seems they are closing to signing Dinamo Zagreb (moharrami's) head coach Bjelica, who did great things with young players in dinamo, bringing through many faces. Imo, if allahyar can impress him he will be given a much fairer shot than before.

Comment

Torkhaa bazikonhaay khodeshoon raa be nazar mirese khoob parvaresh midan chon yek daste bazikone khob dar Europa daran, amma az nazare parvaresh dadaden bazikone

khaareji karnaameye besyaar badi daraan, az in nazar ke kharejihaa dar lige Torkie na tanha mamolan pishraft nemikonan, pasraft ham mikonan.

Man fekr mikonan yeki az dalilhaash ine ke morrabihaashon hanooz be sabke Europai nemitonan team raa edaare konan, hamon ba tarze torki miraan jeloo va in tanha be soode

bazikone boomi ast.
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                Torkhaa bazikonhaay khodeshoon raa be nazar mirese khoob parvaresh midan chon yek daste bazikone khob dar Europa daran, amma az nazare parvaresh dadaden bazikone

khaareji karnaameye besyaar badi daraan, az in nazar ke kharejihaa dar lige Torkie na tanha mamolan pishraft nemikonan, pasraft ham mikonan.

Man fekr mikonan yeki az dalilhaash ine ke morrabihaashon hanooz be sabke Europai nemitonan team raa edaare konan, hamon ba tarze torki miraan jeloo va in tanha be soode

bazikone boomi ast.
                i agree its not the best developmental league for sure but from a standpoint of exposure its very solid. majid hosseini has gotten 10x more exposure than he would have stayed in esteghlal and also in general they have quality foreign imports who still play at a high level when they come to turkey. its just not a good league for an 18 year old kid like allahyar those age players should be aiming for netherlands, portugal, and even austria.
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I think turkey has been great for Majid.

He's playing for a club with quality players and most of the matches are good intensity, significantly higher level than PGL.

He also played almost 1000 minutes of europa league this season, you can't tell me that these experiences and matches didn't help his development.

I can honestly say that it isnt as bad as some members here try to make it seem.

Obviously it isn't the BEST situation for 18 year old allahyar but I also doubt they would spend nearly a million on him without a plan. Turkish clubs are not that rich, to just piss away 900,000 euro.

I still think it's way to early to judge and the best scenario for him would be potentially loan to a first division side where he can get a few hundred minutes.
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                    He's playing for a club with quality players and most of the matches are good intensity, significantly higher level than PGL.
                    He also played almost 1000 minutes of europa league this season, you can't tell me that these experiences and matches didn't help his development.
                    I can honestly say that it isnt as bad as some members here try to make it seem.
                    Obviously it isn't the BEST situation for 18 year old allahyar but I also doubt they would spend nearly a million on him without a plan. Turkish clubs are not that rich, to just piss away 900,000 euro.
                    I still think it's way to early to judge and the best scenario for him would be potentially loan to a first division side where he can get a few hundred minutes.
                    exactly. Another thing you have to consider is allahyar is not somebody who even by iranian standards had a traditional football schooling, coming from an academy, etc. He was literally a random freak of nature who comes from a wrestling family, was on saipa books but continued to live and train in amol. He literally got ready for u17 WC with chamanians camps and practicing in his local park. Obviously he will have some work to do on fundamentals to get to point where he can contribute meaningfully to a euro first team, especially one where pressure is as high as fener.

Even with it being his first year and not playing as much as he wanted, his performance vs fenerbahce in cup for istanbulspor(where he scored one nice goal pulled back for offsides), herthe berlin friendly, etc showed he is not at a level that is way off the competition.

Comment

One thing that he has going for him is that he is a beast, usually players aren’t this developed physically by his age. If he can keep on top of his physique then this will only benefit him in his future , scouts will see this as a big positive.

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post

Keon jan, be didgaahe to ehteraam mizaram amma man dar in mored bayad begam ke hamnazar nistam.

Majid tajrobeye bishtari be dast avorde, in harf doroste, amma be nazare man TANHA chizi ke be dast avorde dar Torkie hamine.

Az nazare TAKTIKI bashgaahe Trabzonspor ASLAN natoneste rooye Majid kaar kone, va in fekr mikonam bekhatere ine ke morrabihaaye tork az

nazare taktiki besyaar zaifan, makhsosan ba bazikone khareji.

Bishtare bazikonhaaye khareji dar lige torkie ya oft kardan ya dar haale oft kardanan.

Az lige Iran behtare? Malome ke behtare, sarmayegoozari toosh KHEILI bishtare.

Vali in raa tekrar mikonam; morrabbihaaye tork ZAIFAN, ham az nazare taktiki/kaare gorohi, ham az nazare kaar kardan rooye bazikone khareji.

BADTARIN kaari ke Allahyar mitone bekone ine ke fasle ayande dar Torkie bemoone: agar dar Fenerbace bemoone shayad rooye nimkat beshine va har

az gaahi 3-4 daghighe baazish bedan, on ham SHAYAD.

Afsoos ke nemitone dar lige Argentina baazi kone, az nazare fisiki in tavanaayi raa daare, va on chizhaayi ke dar Argentina yaad migereft HARGEZ

dar Torkie nakhahad yaad gereft.

Omide man ine ke Mehdi Bayat ye joorhaayi be tarze gharzi Allahyar raa bekeshoone be sooye Charleroi ta beshe jaygozine Kaveh.
                        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/sports/foot...-june-/1856606

The Turkish Football Federation announced on Thursday that the top-tier Super Lig games will resume on June 12. Fenerbahce will play against Trabzonspor on June 16. Hopefully he makes the bench rather than some overrates like Erdinç. Not sure what Fenerbahce's proposal was buying Erdinç in the first place (0 goals in 10 app.)?

Comment

Dude's physically a tank!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Dude's physically a tank!
                              Who ? Allahyar ? To me he always looked like a little kid when he was on the pitch

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X