Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ Fenerbahçe | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Chert nagu. I didn't say he doesn't have the required level, I just noticed he did two very bad pass. That's all.

If you want to invent BS to push your agenda, I will be there to confront you
    He made 1 bad pass for a clearance that I remember and frankly for a young player that's actually a good thing to experience so he can learn from it. Idk why you were expecting a flawless performance from a player so young. For the few mistakes he made (out of the many that the rest of his team made) he also did several good things. He made some nice passes as well to lead the offense up the field several time (which Dirar wasted and hogged the ball and didn't make the next pass on time) as well as earning I think 2 corners). In his limited time, he did more good than he did bad.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
      First of all watch your language. Second of all I watched the entire match and he was on. Yes he was chasing and he did run but he seemed slower and a little a bit out of shape for only playing such a short amount of time for his age...not sure if he was scared but a few times he had the opportunity to run and wait for a pass and he just stood around..but great to see him play and hope he works more on his fitness
      How can you be so soft? He didnt say anything rude or offensive lol chill dadash

Comment

Chert nagu. I didn't say he doesn't have the required level, I just noticed he did two very bad pass. That's all.

If you want to invent BS to push your agenda, I will be there to confront you
        mashallah be to ke enghadr shoja hasti pahlevoon.

You still arent answering my original point. Throughout the last week you have whined and whined when he hasnt started. Today he played in a big atmosphere and didnt even do that much wrong, but you are already saying that based off a whiff clearance and two misplaced passes that he is iranian standards in those two categories. Throughout the last week I have been saying that it is fine if he doesnt start, and actually better because the expectations and pressure from the fans (like we saw today with dirar), coupled with the massive step up for him from a techincal level means he needs time to adapt. You continued and said that muriqi is an idiot kosovar who is stealing allahyars playing time.

From the beginning I said he is a massive talent, will make mistakes, and needs to be introduced step by step. The only one who has been saying bs is you from day one. Now you are making another one of your emotional spur of the moment analyses that he is iranian level when it comes to passes and clearances, yesterday your analysis was he has to start every game

Reality is neither your response from yesterday or today. Allahyar needs to go step by step like all young players, and be introduced slowly to this new big environment and challenge, and once he is more comfortable he has the skills to shine quickly.

Comment

Notwithstanding how he played today, when was the last time an 18 year old Iranian played against Bayern Munich? And Real Madrid? Invaluable experience that will help him quickly acclimate to international football.

Comment

from the little highlight i saw, he seemed to do pretty great for his first game with little minutes against one of the best clubs in the world!

Comment

EVERYONE WATCH ME GET BANNED K*****h *adda****er

Comment

Don't forget how many he put past the German U-17 team in the last World Cup. And this was against Germany's top team, arguably one of the best clubs in the world.

Comment

Just happy to see him get a chance to play against Bayern. He will be fine...he is a stud

Comment

https://www.90min.com/posts/6422521-...nal-with-spurs

This article gave Allahyar a rating of 7 (tied for highest on the team with 3 of the starters)

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                      https://www.90min.com/posts/6422521-...nal-with-spurs

This article gave Allahyar a rating of 7 (tied for highest on the team with 3 of the starters)
                      Don't tell that to those who believe he should've been out there performing like Shazam.
                      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Can everyone stop taking this personally?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          mashallah be to ke enghadr shoja hasti pahlevoon.
                          You still arent answering my original point. Throughout the last week you have whined and whined when he hasnt started. Today he played in a big atmosphere and didnt even do that much wrong, but you are already saying that based off a whiff clearance and two misplaced passes that he is iranian standards in those two categories. Throughout the last week I have been saying that it is fine if he doesnt start, and actually better because the expectations and pressure from the fans (like we saw today with dirar), coupled with the massive step up for him from a techincal level means he needs time to adapt. You continued and said that muriqi is an idiot kosovar who is stealing allahyars playing time.
                          From the beginning I said he is a massive talent, will make mistakes, and needs to be introduced step by step. The only one who has been saying bs is you from day one. Now you are making another one of your emotional spur of the moment analyses that he is iranian level when it comes to passes and clearances, yesterday your analysis was he has to start every game
                          Reality is neither your response from yesterday or today. Allahyar needs to go step by step like all young players, and be introduced slowly to this new big environment and challenge, and once he is more comfortable he has the skills to shine quickly.
                          I don't care about your original point as you invent and extrapolate BS from my post.
                          Noticing he made a bad pass in a match like a live report can do isn't imcompatible with not wanting to see a guy like muriqi play so much instead of allahyar.

Muriqi will be at the very best a decent player from turkish league, nothing more. In some year he will be forgotten by everyone. You defend him like he is someone of your family just for the sake of attacking me. And just because the guy scored some goals against team sepahan trashed last week.

Allahyar is young and has the potential to be something else. He has some flaws that are typical from Iranian and Ipl players but he is a diamond that need to be polished. But mister decides it is forbidden to notice he has flaws in his game in this forum.

Preseason games are the ones that young players play. Not only they play but they normally play a lot in this preseason games. Specially when they have so much potential and Fenerbahçe staff is said to be impressed by him. And allahyar (like every other Iranian players considering the lack of decent friendly and competitive games in asia) need such games badly. So yes I don't like a guy like muriqi preventing an iranian players with this potential miss wolfsburg game, and most of hertha and bayern games. Please note that muriqi was also partly responsible (as a starter) of a 2/0 deficit against hertha and a 6/1 deficit against bayern when allahyar enter the game. Our players didn't enter the games in good position because your muriqi isn't that good. Against bayern, Because of a limited playing time, the kid wanted to show himself a lot, that's why he did some mistakes. Also unfortunately, most of bayern main team was subbed off when he came. Still better than nothing as it will be a good experience for him

Your muriqi is 25, has done nothing notable with his national team and just some goals here and there in turkey. Allahyar has done much more with his u17 nt and is only 18. If his team does the right thing, they will have a world class player they could sell at a very high price.

I am against your step by step policy in meaningless friendlies for the sake of your muriqi. In Turkish league I can understand it though

Comment

lol wtf happened last night, what a rape?

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                              He made 1 bad pass for a clearance that I remember and frankly for a young player that's actually a good thing to experience so he can learn from it. Idk why you were expecting a flawless performance from a player so young. For the few mistakes he made (out of the many that the rest of his team made) he also did several good things. He made some nice passes as well to lead the offense up the field several time (which Dirar wasted and hogged the ball and didn't make the next pass on time) as well as earning I think 2 corners). In his limited time, he did more good than he did bad.
                              Once again where do you read I expected him to score 6 goals against bayern? Some members have so much imagination.

Comment

Once again where do you read I expected him to score 6 goals against bayern? Some members have so much imagination.
                                Where did I say that you expected 6 goals? You said he made bad passes and I said there was just 1 bad pass. I tell it like it is but you’re the one with the imagination

Comment

Working...
                                X