• Show
Clear All

How old is he? Is he 20 yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
      How old is he? Is he 20 yet?
      Just turned 18.

Comment

What's that tattoo on his right arm? Statue of liberty?
        "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

Originally posted by Lapayee View Post
          What's that tattoo on his right arm? Statue of liberty?

Yes, these are all his tattoos (but I believe he got a few more after these lol)

Comment

ngl, he could pass off of some sort of rapper if he keeps getting these sort of tatoos in the future

Comment

congrats to him . Im sure he can make it to Bundes Liga . BTW if he moves to bigger club, Fenerbahçe will benefit and our league teams won't get pashm ? Or they will get something . I think ali daei was the one who got him into IPL .

Comment

https://twitter.com/Fenerbahce/statu...72895740518400

E M R E B E L Ö Z O Ğ L U

Good signing by Fenerbahçe, I think they have a couple for signings left: Kolarov, Garry Rodrigues, Fejsa, Kjaer, and Lima. (Maybe an Arsenal player too?)

Comment

those are some fugly tattoos

Comment

For our U.S. based members that watch Majid Hosseini and Vahid Amiri games for Trabzonspor, do you all know of any way to watch Sayyadmanesh games in the Turkish Süper Lig on TV or rather which specific channels broadcasts the Turkish Süper Lig matches? (I know that ESPN might be broadcasting Fenerbahçe matches in the Audi Cup as they have done so with previous Audi Cups.)

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                      For our U.S. based members that watch Majid Hosseini and Vahid Amiri games for Trabzonspor, do you all know of any way to watch Sayyadmanesh games in the Turkish Süper Lig on TV or rather which specific channels broadcasts the Turkish Süper Lig matches? (I know that ESPN might be broadcasting Fenerbahçe matches in the Audi Cup as they have done so with previous Audi Cups.)
                      Bein sport shows super lig matches
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Bein Sports shows the odd Turkish Super Lig game.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                          Bein Sports shows the odd Turkish Super Lig game.
                          too bad they removed bein on almost every tv platform

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

https://twitter.com/Fenerbahce/statu...72895740518400

E M R E B E L Ö Z O Ğ L U

Good signing by Fenerbahçe, I think they have a couple for signings left: Kolarov, Garry Rodrigues, Fejsa, Kjaer, and Lima. (Maybe an Arsenal player too?)
                            Wow , can’t believe he’s still playing , he has to be about 38 now.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                              congrats to him . Im sure he can make it to Bundes Liga . BTW if he moves to bigger club, Fenerbahçe will benefit and our league teams won't get pashm ? Or they will get something . I think ali daei was the one who got him into IPL .
                              All depends if there was selling on percentage clause put into his contract.

Comment

Today's training session.

Comment

Working...
                                X