No announcement yet.

Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ Fenerbahçe | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From a lil bit I’ve seen, This kid got solid physique & good pace & good nose for attacking drives..!
    However, very typical of irani footballers, often he has his head down & up his ass when playing..! Nasty habit that’s hard to teach to break from ..!
    If he calm his tits a bit, pick his head up more frequently & see the big picture when playing & add a bit of poise & calm to his game, then has immense potential to turn into another solid attacking option in TM in mold of Taremi & probably much more lethal ..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      From a lil bit I’ve seen, This kid got solid physique & good pace & good nose for attacking drives..!
      However, very typical of irani footballers, often he has his head down & up his ass when playing..! Nasty habit that’s hard to teach to break from ..!
      If he calm his tits a bit, pick his head up more frequently & see the big picture when playing & add a bit of poise & calm to his game, then has immense potential to turn into another solid attacking option in TM in mold of Taremi & probably much more lethal ..!
      good analysis of his strengths. He has attacking instinct plays that you cannot teach. But yes in terms of overall play, ball retention, when to use speed and physique, decision making he needs to improve. The great news is he got to europe at age of 18 so he has plenty of time to iron all these things out. I would say he is a very natural finisher too, he can finish with both feet and head, and from physical perspective/endurance he is excellent esp for his age.

In terms of his mentality/off the field stuff clearly there is some things he could improve, but he is just 18 years of age so its not really unexpected, part of growing process.

Comment

He is still 18... You guys need to calm down with your 'He needs to be in the line-up' wishes... 18-year olds are still youth players...

Comment

He played a little today.

Comment

Comment

I thought he was very good until I saw him play with the U23 team. He needs to undo his Iranian football style and learn how the game is really played. If he manages to do that he will be a great player. He has good attitude and is eager.

Comment

Not even on the bench in their 2-1 loss

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
                  Not even on the bench in their 2-1 loss
                  He Is 18!!! What do you expect? You never played football, did you? He is still a youth player.

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
                    He Is 18!!! What do you expect? You never played football, did you? He is still a youth player.
                    Although it's true that 18 year old players are still youth players and the majority of them don't make the senior squad, it's also not uncommon for people to judge a player that has played in senior teams as such (senior player). If you are good enough for the team, you're good enough and should be judged that way.

In allayar's case he is not yet good enough to play for one of the best teams in Turkey, which is in no case weird knowing he is only 18. However people have other expectations of him as he has already debuted and scores for TM. Maybe it's good to notice that this fact has more to do with the state of Iranian football, rather than Allayar's current qualities.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                      I thought he was very good until I saw him play with the U23 team. He needs to undo his Iranian football style and learn how the game is really played. If he manages to do that he will be a great player. He has good attitude and is eager.
                      That's something I noticed in Fener pre-season and one TM game (Syria?). I am quite happy he returned to Fenerbahçe. Training there (even with no playing time of just cup) with good professionals will help him to delete his iranian football style, hopefully.

Comment

On bench against Galatasaray

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                          Although it's true that 18 year old players are still youth players and the majority of them don't make the senior squad, it's also not uncommon for people to judge a player that has played in senior teams as such (senior player). If you are good enough for the team, you're good enough and should be judged that way.

In allayar's case he is not yet good enough to play for one of the best teams in Turkey, which is in no case weird knowing he is only 18. However people have other expectations of him as he has already debuted and scores for TM. Maybe it's good to notice that this fact has more to do with the state of Iranian football, rather than Allayar's current qualities.
                          The state of Iranian football? We are one of the best football nations in Asia.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                            The state of Iranian football? We are one of the best football nations in Asia.
                            Were one of the best.
                            Last edited by The; 02-26-2020, 03:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                              Were one the best.
                              Nope, still are, and a few bad results won't change that.

Comment

On the bench against Antalyaspor

Comment

Working...
                                X