Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ Fenerbahçe | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"ALLAHYAR DID NOT KEEP AT ISTANBULSPOR

Allahyar, who signed Fenerbahçe when he was only 18, could not enter the eye after the preparatory matches like Murat Sağlam. In the first half of the season, it was rented to one of the 1st League teams to Istanbulspor. He only had 248 minutes in 7 games, and could not contribute to the goal. During the period, the lease contract was terminated and Kadıköy was on its way again.

Turkey Cup match played in the final moments to Kırklarelispor'l were included in the game. He had no chance in the league. Despite the formlessness of the Iranian football player, Vedat Muric and Mevlüt Erdinç in recent weeks, it has never been considered.

It is spoken that Allahyar, who was transferred with a fee of approximately 750 thousand Euros, will leave the team."

https://www.haberturk.com/murat-sagl...u-2722776-spor

Comment

His team had quite the last 10 minutes. If he is being released he should try his best to get to Eredivisie or even the Austrian league

Comment

He's the type of player that plays better with higher competition. He is made for the big stages and I feel like he is not been giving his best and isnt really interested to play for the 2nd division. Not the right approach by him but then again he is very young and hopefully he matures and learns to play hard all the time.
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Whatever happens, he is still very young and has his career in front of him. Let him use this experience to learn, they say the only way you can learn to cope in stressful situations is by having been in them in the first place.
          In all honesty I would like to see a move for him to Belgium/Portugal, at the moment they have been the two leagues where some of our players have been able to make a name for themselves.

Comment

Wasted one season. He should have stayed at Esteghlal. At his age, playing regular football is the most important.

Comment

It makes me worried when I see this kid from Asia. He is the same age as Allahyar and has already been the best player of a La Liga team.
              https://twitter.com/beINSPORTSUSA/st...03012121255937

Comment

He always dominated in every level, but professional sport is another animal, that is in any sport, i saw kids scoring 50 goals in junior in hockey but simply can't make their place in NHL, so it is not only football.
                He had his first goal for TM on his first cap, played at 18 for one of the most popular clubs in Iran, but real pro football asks for lots of scarifies, something he needs to learn, he is still young, needs right attitude, right people around him, and take a lesson or two from some failures, such as Sadeghian,etc.
                He needs to play, doesn't matter where... needs to play, score and prove himself AGAIN!!

Comment

Originally posted by forzatm View Post
                  It makes me worried when I see this kid from Asia. He is the same age as Allahyar and has already been the best player of a La Liga team.
                  https://twitter.com/beINSPORTSUSA/st...03012121255937
                  That’s a terrible comparison. Kubo went to Barcelona at 10 years old and spent 5 years there. That’s a critical age where players start to build a solid foundation of tactical knowledge. That foundation is something our players are deeply lacking.

Comment

I think one year of struggle in turkey, with high expectations, footballing role models like Emre, Luiz Gustavo and big players like Muriqi, Kruse to learn off is much more valuable for his LONG TERM development than another year fucking around with nobodies like farhad majidi. That is IF he takes the correct lessons from it.

In Iran he was treated like golden boy and got a slap in the face by reality in one season in turkey, learned what he needs to improve to really make it in europe, learned that maybe his physique was good enough to bully a bunch of kids or useless iranian defenses but not grown men in a professional league. He has struggled with newspapers talking plenty of shit about him for first time, not playing much, etc.

Next season he needs to play more, whether as a sub for fener or on loan to a smaller belgian or dutch team, like fener have done with other youngsters. Despite what some turkish outlets say it doesnt really make sense to sell or release him now after just 1 year of a 5 year contract. From the videos of training I have seen he seems happy and involved, and in general well liked by the squad and more experienced guys too.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      I think one year of struggle in turkey, with high expectations, footballing role models like Emre, Luiz Gustavo and big players like Muriqi, Kruse to learn off is much more valuable for his LONG TERM development than another year fucking around with nobodies like farhad majidi. That is IF he takes the correct lessons from it.

In Iran he was treated like golden boy and got a slap in the face by reality in one season in turkey, learned what he needs to improve to really make it in europe, learned that maybe his physique was good enough to bully a bunch of kids or useless iranian defenses but not grown men in a professional league. He has struggled with newspapers talking plenty of shit about him for first time, not playing much, etc.

Next season he needs to play more, whether as a sub for fener or on loan to a smaller belgian or dutch team, like fener have done with other youngsters. Despite what some turkish outlets say it doesnt really make sense to sell or release him now after just 1 year of a 5 year contract. From the videos of training I have seen he seems happy and involved, and in general well liked by the squad and more experienced guys too.
                      I wouldn't call Farhad Majidi a nobody, he is an extremely popular person for Esteghlal fans, a talented former player and currently a coach. As a player he did great things for Esteghlal which is why he is so famous and loved by the fans.

Also, i wouldn't call Iranian defenders useless, Iranian players (thus defenders) are around the same level as Turkish players. Allayhar is a young lad who still has to learn alot and prove himself as a professional player, he might succeed or he might not, time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                        I wouldn't call Farhad Majidi a nobody, he is an extremely popular person for Esteghlal fans, a talented former player and currently a coach. As a player he did great things for Esteghlal which is why he is so famous and loved by the fans.
                        Also, i wouldn't call Iranian defenders useless, Iranian players (thus defenders) are around the same level as Turkish players. Allayhar is a young lad who still has to learn alot and prove himself as a professional player, he might succeed or he might not, time will tell.
                        you are entitled to your opinion. In the grand scheme of footballing things farhad majidi is a nobody. I am not an esteghlal fan, I dont really care what he did for esteghlal as a player but of course that is commendable. What that has to do with improving a player I am not sure. So far we are seeing him struggle to get results and mainly just enjoying Strama's great work, that will only last for so long. In terms of behavior what he did vs foolad was so embarassing it would be a tragedy for a young kid to be looking up to a head coach (who has achieved zero in coaching world) who behaves like that.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          you are entitled to your opinion. In the grand scheme of footballing things farhad majidi is a nobody. I am not an esteghlal fan, I dont really care what he did for esteghlal as a player but of course that is commendable. What that has to do with improving a player I am not sure. So far we are seeing him struggle to get results and mainly just enjoying Strama's great work, that will only last for so long. In terms of behavior what he did vs foolad was so embarassing it would be a tragedy for a young kid to be looking up to a head coach (who has achieved zero in coaching world) who behaves like that.
                          Yes i understand that on the International stage Majidi is a nobody as you put it. But since we are following Iranian football, and Esteghlal is along with Perspolis the biggest club in Iran, and Majidi was a star for that club, we can conclude that he is somebody in Iranian football. That's all, along with the fact that while Iran is a minnow on the International stage, In Asia we are one of the best football nations.

Due to the political situation of our country, Majidi is currently the head coach of Esteghlal, so let's see how good or bad he is as a trainer, time will tell.

Also, i'm not a fan of Iranian players getting insulted. Rezaeian being this and that, now Majidi being a nobody and in addition Iranian defenders being ***. If you dislike Iranian football so much, why bother following it? They are doing their best for themselves and Iranian football and i feel that as Iranian football fans we should show support to Iranian footballers instead of bashing them. If it turns out that certain players or coaches are not good enough, well then he should just be released from his duties like in other footballing countries (such as in Europe). So let's keep in mind that Iran is no Brazil as far as football is concerned, once we realize this simple fact, we will enjoy Iranian football more as we have abolished setting ridiculous high standards.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                            Yes i understand that on the International stage Majidi is a nobody as you put it. But since we are following Iranian football, and Esteghlal is along with Perspolis the biggest club in Iran, and Majidi was a star for that club, we can conclude that he is somebody in Iranian football. That's all, along with the fact that while Iran is a minnow on the International stage, In Asia we are one of the best football nations.

Due to the political situation of our country, Majidi is currently the head coach of Esteghlal, so let's see how good or bad he is as a trainer, time will tell.

Also, i'm not a fan of Iranian players getting insulted. Rezaeian being this and that, now Majidi being a nobody and in addition Iranian defenders being ***. If you dislike Iranian football so much, why bother following it? They are doing their best for themselves and Iranian football and i feel that as Iranian football fans we should show support to Iranian footballers instead of bashing them. If it turns out that certain players or coaches are not good enough, well then he should just be released from his duties like in other footballing countries (such as in Europe). So let's keep in mind that Iran is no Brazil as far as football is concerned, once we realize this simple fact, we will enjoy Iranian football more as we have abolished setting ridiculous high standards.
                            If you think I criticize iranian players too much you dont read enough posts here. Rezaeian is not a bad player and has been a good servant to TM, but there are objectively players that are far better than him in the current moment. Anybody who has watched moharrami's recent games in big croatian matches will see that immediately.

The question wasnt if majidi was a good player or not for esteghlal, the question was if allahar would have been better served playing another year there. I responded no and gave my reasons why. I think he grew much more as a player in turkey than he would have another year with the likes of majidi in esteghlal again. Thats my opinion. You are entitled to yours.

If that means criticizing iranian players and iranian football and setting too high of standards then you may just be overly sensitive, I am not sure what is so bad about saying that majidi is a nobody in coaching terms, really. Anybody who watched the progression of the team with strama compared to majidi will tell you the same thing. The difference is astonishing. Majidi was also a disaster during whatever involvement he had with u20 team.

Iran is no brazil, thats why when we have talents like Allahyar trying to suceed in europe we should recognize it will not be plain sailing for them and that negativee experiences they have are potentially way more beneficial in their long term development than more esteghlal and majidi. If he really fails he can always go back to iran and regain form, he is still young.

Iran is no brazil, thats why when we have superior talents like moharrami succeeding for established european development powerhouses like dinamo they need to be rewarded and not treated with such suspicion in favor of somebody playing for the last placed team in qatar.

Comment

Makes the squad again

Comment

https://twitter.com/Fenerbahce_EN/st...892098/photo/3

He is much stronger both (mentally and physically) in comparison to last year when he joined, he is training at a much higher intensity at Fenerbahçe than he would have if didn't leave.

Comment

Working...
                                X