Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ Fenerbahçe S.K. | 2019-2020 - Page 16

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 47 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ Fenerbahçe S.K. | 2019-2020

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Took his goal well , will do him the world of good getting a goal.

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,050 Times in 2,118 Posts
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Fenerbahçe sold Eljif Elmas to Napoli for a reported fee of around €16m.

Based off that Sayyadmanesh chose a great team as a platform to higher teams. I can easily see Sayyadmanesh playing in the Bundesliga! Hopefully in a couple years from now we’ll see him transfer to Bayern like Ali Daei. (Coincidentally the next team Fenerbahçe face is Bayern . Hopefully he will put a couple past them.)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Leicester City For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,609 Times in 514 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Leicester City View Post

Based off that Sayyadmanesh chose a great team as a platform to higher teams. I can easily see Sayyadmanesh playing in the Bundesliga! Hopefully in a couple years from now we’ll see him transfer to Bayern like Ali Daei. (Coincidentally the next team Fenerbahçe face is Bayern . Hopefully he will put a couple past them.)
    Bayerns too big a step. Unless he really explodes in Fenerbahce I wouldn’t expect a jump that big, unless they buy him to loan him off somewhere else in the Bundesliga. He’s got a massive future ahead of him if he can really take advantage of him opportunity at Fenerbahçe

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,458 Times in 575 Posts
    Allahyar Sayyadmanesh > Max Kruse

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to persian_pooya For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,452 Times in 4,030 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Leicester City View Post

he would never go from fener directly to bayern lol.

But I think Bundesliga is the standout league for him (and sardar too). Because of his incredibly young age, even if he stays with fener for 3 years he will barely be 21. And then could move to a solid german team and develop for a couple years before making a massive move. But everything in small steps. For now he has to continue with his performances and get as much PT as possible. Its good that he is versatile and although for sure a number 9, can play wing and Second Striker as well.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    By far the best teen player in Asia. Asian teams will bow him in the near future.

High-Ranked Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,609 Times in 514 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GoIran View Post
    By far the best teen player in Asia. Asian teams will bow him in the near future.
    i wouldn’t say by far. The Japanese teens have a lot to say about that but Allahyar for sure is right up there in terms of potential. He can surpass Sardar by the time he’s even 21 potentially

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PrinceAli For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,452 Times in 4,030 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAli View Post
    i wouldn’t say by far. The Japanese teens have a lot to say about that but Allahyar for sure is right up there in terms of potential. He can surpass Sardar by the time he’s even 21 potentially
    imagine the two of them upfront together with A combination of Ghoddos/ARJ/Taremi/Gholizadeh/Delfi on the wings with Saeid and another physical DM mopping up in the middle.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to inarsenewetrust For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,458 Times in 575 Posts
    We're all getting really excited here and rightfully so. It's not everyday a talented 18 year old Iranian player busts onto the scene and starts getting senior caps for a respectable national team and club and has an immediate impact. I just hope we're not getting too excited prematurely and that this kid keeps it up and hits his full potential. Something the vast majority of talented Iranian players never do!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to persian_pooya For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,205 Times in 1,984 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by persian_pooya View Post
    We're all getting really excited here and rightfully so. It's not everyday a talented 18 year old Iranian player busts onto the scene and starts getting senior caps for a respectable national team and club and has an immediate impact. I just hope we're not getting too excited prematurely and that this kid keeps it up and hits his full potential. Something the vast majority of talented Iranian players never do!

He is already much more mature than Sardar around the same age.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iran_19 For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 47 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 431

You do not have permission to view the list of names.