Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ Fenerbahçe S.K. | 2019-2020 - Page 13

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ Fenerbahçe S.K. | 2019-2020

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 460 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Compare the nationality, the senior national team prestige, the league he comes from, the league and the club where he plays now.
    i understand obviously that’s the reason of his value. But just because a player is German doesn’t mean he should be rated so high until he’s proven anything. He hasn’t played for the Senior national team yet and hasn’t played for Bayern either. And as a “striker”, 3 goals in 35 matches while playing last season in the 2nd tier Bundesliga doesn’t really warrant that high of a valuation. He hasn’t really achieved anything greater than Allahyar but yes, you’re correct in the sense that media will rate a youngster from such a football elite nation

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PrinceAli For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,670 Times in 2,087 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAli View Post
    i understand obviously that’s the reason of his value. But just because a player is German doesn’t mean he should be rated so high until he’s proven anything. He hasn’t played for the Senior national team yet and hasn’t played for Bayern either. And as a “striker”, 3 goals in 35 matches while playing last season in the 2nd tier Bundesliga doesn’t really warrant that high of a valuation. He hasn’t really achieved anything greater than Allahyar but yes, you’re correct in the sense that media will rate a youngster from such a football elite nation
    Arp come from the german "academy" who is more known than the iranian ones. It is like someone graduating from a big US university comparing to an iranian one

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Arp come from the german "academy" who is more known than the iranian ones. It is like someone graduating from a big US university comparing to an iranian one
    okay and? I already mentioned that the German “academy” got man handled by Allahyar and the “Iranian one” (not saying that I’m saying our youth team is a better academy in general)
    All I’m saying is that Arp hasn’t shown anything worthwhile to warrant being valued at 8 times greater than Sayyad (who is also a a full year and a half younger)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to PrinceAli For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,670 Times in 2,087 Posts
    okay and? I already mentioned that the German “academy” got man handled by Allahyar and the “Iranian one” (not saying that I’m saying our youth team is a better academy in general)
    All I’m saying is that Arp hasn’t shown anything worthwhile to warrant being valued at 8 times greater than Sayyad (who is also a a full year and a half younger)
    Iran/Germany was only one game. Doing few in Germany league is more rewarded than doing something in Iran

High-Ranked Member
    Thanks
    Iran/Germany was only one game. Doing few in Germany league is more rewarded than doing something in Iran
    scoring 2 goals in 18 bundesliga games and then just 1 in 17 games in the 2. bundesliga doesn’t rly warrant a valuation 8x higher than Allahyar. Yes Iran Germany was 1 game. But in that 1 game, a lot was showacased. If you wanna believe that a player with a subpar goal record of 3 goals in 35 games as a striker while also being 1.5 yrs older is a better prospect by that big of a margin then that’s your opinion. I’ll respectfully disagree. And I’m confident that by the time Allahyar is the same age as Arp is today, his value will have risen appropriately anyways

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,282 Times in 924 Posts
    scoring 2 goals in 18 bundesliga games and then just 1 in 17 games in the 2. bundesliga doesn’t rly warrant a valuation 8x higher than Allahyar. Yes Iran Germany was 1 game. But in that 1 game, a lot was showacased. If you wanna believe that a player with a subpar goal record of 3 goals in 35 games as a striker while also being 1.5 yrs older is a better prospect by that big of a margin then that’s your opinion. I’ll respectfully disagree. And I’m confident that by the time Allahyar is the same age as Arp is today, his value will have risen appropriately anyways
    Just having a German passport compared to an Iranian one, makes you 8x higher in value.
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Members who have read this thread : 305

You do not have permission to view the list of names.