Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ Fenerbahçe | 2019-2020 - Page 13

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 65 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 645

Thread: Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ Fenerbahçe | 2019-2020

  1. #121
    PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    PrinceAli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,011
    Thanks
    318
    Thanked 1,634 Times in 525 Posts
    Rep Power
    1215017


    Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Compare the nationality, the senior national team prestige, the league he comes from, the league and the club where he plays now.
    i understand obviously that’s the reason of his value. But just because a player is German doesn’t mean he should be rated so high until he’s proven anything. He hasn’t played for the Senior national team yet and hasn’t played for Bayern either. And as a “striker”, 3 goals in 35 matches while playing last season in the 2nd tier Bundesliga doesn’t really warrant that high of a valuation. He hasn’t really achieved anything greater than Allahyar but yes, you’re correct in the sense that media will rate a youngster from such a football elite nation

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to PrinceAli For This Useful Post:


  3. #122
    PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    PSGman#19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Budapest
    Posts
    7,573
    Thanks
    425
    Thanked 5,374 Times in 2,366 Posts
    Rep Power
    6074815
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAli View Post
    i understand obviously that’s the reason of his value. But just because a player is German doesn’t mean he should be rated so high until he’s proven anything. He hasn’t played for the Senior national team yet and hasn’t played for Bayern either. And as a “striker”, 3 goals in 35 matches while playing last season in the 2nd tier Bundesliga doesn’t really warrant that high of a valuation. He hasn’t really achieved anything greater than Allahyar but yes, you’re correct in the sense that media will rate a youngster from such a football elite nation
    Arp come from the german "academy" who is more known than the iranian ones. It is like someone graduating from a big US university comparing to an iranian one

  4. #123
    PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    PrinceAli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,011
    Thanks
    318
    Thanked 1,634 Times in 525 Posts
    Rep Power
    1215017
    Quote Originally Posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Arp come from the german "academy" who is more known than the iranian ones. It is like someone graduating from a big US university comparing to an iranian one
    okay and? I already mentioned that the German “academy” got man handled by Allahyar and the “Iranian one” (not saying that I’m saying our youth team is a better academy in general)
    All I’m saying is that Arp hasn’t shown anything worthwhile to warrant being valued at 8 times greater than Sayyad (who is also a a full year and a half younger)

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to PrinceAli For This Useful Post:


  6. #124
    PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    PSGman#19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Budapest
    Posts
    7,573
    Thanks
    425
    Thanked 5,374 Times in 2,366 Posts
    Rep Power
    6074815
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAli View Post
    okay and? I already mentioned that the German “academy” got man handled by Allahyar and the “Iranian one” (not saying that I’m saying our youth team is a better academy in general)
    All I’m saying is that Arp hasn’t shown anything worthwhile to warrant being valued at 8 times greater than Sayyad (who is also a a full year and a half younger)
    Iran/Germany was only one game. Doing few in Germany league is more rewarded than doing something in Iran

  7. #125
    PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    PrinceAli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,011
    Thanks
    318
    Thanked 1,634 Times in 525 Posts
    Rep Power
    1215017
    Quote Originally Posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Iran/Germany was only one game. Doing few in Germany league is more rewarded than doing something in Iran
    scoring 2 goals in 18 bundesliga games and then just 1 in 17 games in the 2. bundesliga doesn’t rly warrant a valuation 8x higher than Allahyar. Yes Iran Germany was 1 game. But in that 1 game, a lot was showacased. If you wanna believe that a player with a subpar goal record of 3 goals in 35 games as a striker while also being 1.5 yrs older is a better prospect by that big of a margin then that’s your opinion. I’ll respectfully disagree. And I’m confident that by the time Allahyar is the same age as Arp is today, his value will have risen appropriately anyways

  8. #126
    PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Ali Doust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    2,406
    Thanks
    1,745
    Thanked 2,608 Times in 1,045 Posts
    Rep Power
    3265958
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAli View Post
    scoring 2 goals in 18 bundesliga games and then just 1 in 17 games in the 2. bundesliga doesn’t rly warrant a valuation 8x higher than Allahyar. Yes Iran Germany was 1 game. But in that 1 game, a lot was showacased. If you wanna believe that a player with a subpar goal record of 3 goals in 35 games as a striker while also being 1.5 yrs older is a better prospect by that big of a margin then that’s your opinion. I’ll respectfully disagree. And I’m confident that by the time Allahyar is the same age as Arp is today, his value will have risen appropriately anyways
    Just having a German passport compared to an Iranian one, makes you 8x higher in value.
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ali Doust For This Useful Post:


  10. #127
    General Member
    Reputation

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    97
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 101 Times in 46 Posts
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAli View Post
    okay and? I already mentioned that the German “academy” got man handled by Allahyar and the “Iranian one” (not saying that I’m saying our youth team is a better academy in general)
    All I’m saying is that Arp hasn’t shown anything worthwhile to warrant being valued at 8 times greater than Sayyad (who is also a a full year and a half younger)
    value also depends on the league youre playing in.. to be honest allahyar wasnt that special at esteghlal, let alone if he played for HSV like Arp...

  11. #128
    PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Ali Doust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    2,406
    Thanks
    1,745
    Thanked 2,608 Times in 1,045 Posts
    Rep Power
    3265958
    Quote Originally Posted by Reza_Abdolahi View Post
    value also depends on the league youre playing in.. to be honest allahyar wasnt that special at esteghlal, let alone if he played for HSV like Arp...
    How many games did you watch Allahyar play for Esteghlal to say he wasn't special? Esteghlal had their best stretch of the season when he became a starter playing RF as a 17 year old! I watched all those games. The kid is special!
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ali Doust For This Useful Post:


  13. #129
    Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    kian_khosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Land of Ghorme Sabzi
    Posts
    402
    Thanks
    136
    Thanked 286 Times in 140 Posts
    Rep Power
    1191249
    Wait till he proves everyone wrong.. This boy has fire in him!

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kian_khosh For This Useful Post:


  15. #130
    General Member
    Reputation

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    97
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 101 Times in 46 Posts
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali Doust View Post
    How many games did you watch Allahyar play for Esteghlal to say he wasn't special? Esteghlal had their best stretch of the season when he became a starter playing RF as a 17 year old! I watched all those games. The kid is special!
    ofcourse it is special to play as a starter for esteghlal and team melli as a 17/18 year old…
    all im saying is that he wasnt really important (yet) for esteghlal, at least not like borhani, majidi etc once were. and again, i dont blame him. specially since he played mostly as winger because of mensha and tabrizi etc.

    but you'll never know. kaveh rezaei didnt impress much either at esteghlal with 7 goals out of 30 league matches, but almost became goalscorer in belguim. so i hope allahyar will do the same at fenerbahce.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 65 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 482

You do not have permission to view the list of names.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
[Output: 95.81 Kb. compressed to 86.28 Kb. by saving 9.53 Kb. (9.95%)]