Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ İstanbulspor | 2019-2020 - Page 53

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 343515253

Thread: Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ İstanbulspor | 2019-2020

Thanks

Meet your Persian Love Today
    He scored the first goal in their cup match today- his team leading 3-2 in the second half of extra time

2. The Following User Says Thank You to oreosx11 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,509 Times in 4,347 Posts
    they won 5-2.
    Hopefully with this first goal he takes off now.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to inarsenewetrust For This Useful Post:

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    He played 120 mins today may have had couple assists too

General Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    He’s gonna play above average maybe score a goal or two in the 2 games and you’ll wonder when Real Madrid will start calling. He has a bumpy 1st month with his new team and Iranian football should be destroyed and rebuilt from the ground up! All the best to Allahyar!

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,633 Times in 2,164 Posts
    Lost 1-2, he played 90 min.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iran_19 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,284 Times in 2,223 Posts
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

According to the article he is not meeting the set expectations having only scored 1 goal in 7 matches he’s played.

Thanks
    He is too young. He will be better.

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,211 Times in 8,617 Posts
    Started against Fenerbahce (ironically) in a cup game and got subbed off after only 45 minutes. They are losing 2-0.

PFDC Hall of Famer
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,284 Times in 2,223 Posts
    He should go terminate his contract and go the Jupiler Pro League or Eredivisie... I say this because he still has a lot to learn in terms of developing his game, technique, etc... before he can become a regular for a big side. Moving to those sides will allow more opportunity for error and show some leniency because of his young age, in addition to the fact the brain doesn’t fully develop until the age of mid-twenties so he can learn/master tactics with further developing footballing skills.

I have to say I was initially very happy about this transfer to the point where I changed my cable provider to be able to obtain beIN Sports but it just isn’t working out for him in Turkey and Turkey is not necessarily renowned for player/youth development.

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,509 Times in 4,347 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Leicester City View Post
    He should go terminate his contract and go the Jupiler Pro League or Eredivisie... I say this because he still has a lot to learn in terms of developing his game, technique, etc... before he can become a regular for a big side. Moving to those sides will allow more opportunity for error and show some leniency because of his young age, in addition to the fact the brain doesn’t fully develop until the age of mid-twenties so he can learn/master tactics with further developing footballing skills.

I have to say I was initially very happy about this transfer to the point where I changed my cable provider to be able to obtain beIN Sports but it just isn’t working out for him in Turkey and Turkey is not necessarily renowned for player/youth development.
    The sample size is not there to make final judgement. He is long term project. This is guy who scored 4 professional goals in his career? Not sure what people are expecting. He has great physical qualities and instinct but needs a lot of work on fundamentals. Players develop at different paces, but considering he just now turned 18 I really dont think it should be a huge concern. If he is 20 years old and still in similar position then questions must be asked.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 343515253

Members who have read this thread : 456

You do not have permission to view the list of names.