+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 56 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ İstanbulspor | 2019-2020

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputation

Thanks

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardalan View Post
    Nazare man ine ke Allahyar nabayest miraft Torkie, balke Porteghal - agar mitonest - az lahaaze chand noghte:

1.Torkhaa rooye zehniyate baazikon khob kaar nemikonan va neshondahandeye in khode teame mellishone ke zood az nazare roohi ravani mirize be ham.

2. Morrabihaaye porteghaali behtaran az morrabihaaye torki, AZ NAZARE HAME CHIZ.

3. Bashgaahaaye porteghaali tars nadaran be bazikonhaaye javon mogheiyat bedan dar tarkibe team.

4. Farhange footbalie Porteghaal kheili behtar az farhange footbalie torkie va on hashieye maskhareye footballe torkie raa nadare.

In fasl raa bayad ta onjai ke mishe khodesh raa neshon bede va sepas agar beshe Torkie raa tark kone.
    It wasn't his choice bro. SS needed some desparate money in order to cover up their mess after Schefer. Fenerbahce was the highest offer they received with the worst 5 year deal ever.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,076 Times in 842 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by milad_b View Post
    It wasn't his choice bro. SS needed some desparate money in order to cover up their mess after Schefer. Fenerbahce was the highest offer they received with the worst 5 year deal ever.
    Dorost migi Milad jan. Manzore man in bood ke agar MITONEST entekhab kone behtar bood miraft Porteghaal.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,093 Times in 954 Posts
    again just a little example of how Iranian mental fragility is holding down our potential. Just like Jahanbakhsh, this guy has until now from what I read here failed to become the preferred striker in league 1 in Turkey. he has to force himself to learn, improve, and work on his mental ability to give zero fuck and just look at the long road in his football career instead of laying on the couch crying about why he's left out of the matchday squad or not on the bench. let him work hard and earn it, even if it's our brightest prospect, because in adversity they will grow and not by being played in a top team just because they are contending in a competitive team. he should be pissed but that should fuel him to show what he's all about. the sooner he does that the sooner Fenerbahce will go back for him.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to euphory For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,786 Times in 5,494 Posts
    Like I said earlier
    His career & especially the fan-hype around him was moving up way too fast to be real & now the reality of the matter has caught on a bit with him..!
    I still don’t see anything too alarmingly bad with his current situation..! He is @ a more sensible of EU competition level & he just joined this new loaner club & off course it’ll likely take a bit of time to get bed in & become a regular starter material in his coach’s eye...!
    Baba he is still a very young pub & he has already left the comfort of PGL & has featured & scores in his TM debut ..!
    I’d say he has done quiet well so far in his young career & looks to still be in a right path to success..! No need for panic ..!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BacheLot For This Useful Post:

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    This guy is a tank, I love him since I watched him at the U17 wc...
    Actually I watched him yesterday playing when he was subbed in around 15 min before the end of the game.. And his impact for the short time was phenomenal.. When he was subbed in his team was behind 0:1 - thanks also to his efforts his team equalised in injury time... He played on the right wing and was such an energetic beast.. He freshed up the game, powerful in the air, strong in 1vs1, speedy - a never give up mentality.. He's so strong for his age, not only physically but also mentally.. You absolutely feel the energy he spreads.. It's a joy to watch the guy playing..
    I'm sure Wilmots will invite him very soon again - just imagine Sardar and him playing at the upfront and being still so young.. If you ask me this combo will even become deadlier than the Daei/Azizi one...
    Just go on twitter, search for Istanbulspor or Allahyar, filter to the newest.. Scroll a little bit down and you see full praise for him..
    Here a few examples:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jack7000 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian

Thanks
    Thanked 1,071 Times in 533 Posts
    He is playing at the moment , came on in the 59th min and they are winning 2-1.

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,726 Times in 2,216 Posts
    Heard Esteghlal trying to get him on loan for the 2bd half of the season. Much better than Turkish 2nd div. At least he get some ACL action.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Iran_19 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,537 Times in 717 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Iran_19 View Post
    Heard Esteghlal trying to get him on loan for the 2bd half of the season. Much better than Turkish 2nd div. At least he get some ACL action.
    F that. Loan on top of loan and ending up in Qatar. No thanks.

Let him work his ass off.

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,726 Times in 2,216 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Farhad-7 View Post
    F that. Loan on top of loan and ending up in Qatar. No thanks.

Let him work his ass off.
    He can't even start in the crappiest team of 2nd div in turkey. Unless you are dreaming that is much better than his actual situation.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Iran_19 For This Useful Post:

The

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,880 Times in 4,463 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Iran_19 View Post
    yeah because fighting relegation with SS is much better.
    Anyways it wont happen. He has been loaned to Istanbulspor so Fener can keep close eye on his progress. He is getting fine game time there and impressing a lot if you read match reports, fans opinions of him. Many youngsters before him who have gone on to big european teams from turkey have had a spell in second div, at older ages than allahyar.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 56 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 466

You do not have permission to view the list of names.