Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ İstanbulspor | 2019-2020 - Page 45

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 53 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ İstanbulspor | 2019-2020

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,290 Times in 2,224 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    galatasaray was founded by high school students. Keep searching wikipedia for irrelevant BS and try again.
    Ah yes, because clearly the Turkish 2nd divison league is much better than Esteghlal/Iranian League good one

It says it's MERGED with Istanbul High School, MERGED.

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,776 Times in 3,985 Posts
    I think you guys are over reacting big time sure it would be better for him to get loaned back to an Iranian team but realize this kid is 18 and even the Turkish second division will be a good experience for him to get a big role early on and show what he’s got. ARJ exploded in nethlands second tier which our own Dutch members referred to as an amateur league. Let’s assume Turkish second tier is the same....he should explode build confidence and then return as a 19 year old ready to go
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ghermez Agha For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,188 Times in 1,840 Posts
    well being 18, the club can loan you, you need to be a professional and go and play. dont be a taremi and leave the club like a sore loser.

Administrator
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,050 Times in 1,257 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Leicester City View Post
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

From Wikipedia: "İstanbulspor is a Turkish football and sports club founded by Istanbul High School students in 1926. In 2004–05 they were relegated from the Turkish Süper Lig (Super League) to TFF 1. Lig. For many decades it was the fourth most famous and well-developed professional football club from Istanbul, coming after Beşiktaş, Galatasaray, and Fenerbahçe. After being bought by the Uzan Family in 1990, it has been repossessed by the government and resold to third companies." "Merged with Istanbul High School on 4 January 1926."

Are we so badbakt that our best youth prospect has to play for a high school team??? What did we do as a nation to deserve this???

I don't know anything about this team but you are jumping to a conclusion, it states MERGED in 1926! Just because some team merged nearly 100 years ago doesn't necessarily mean anything about where they stand today.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Under Lahaf For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ehsan singapore View Post
    well being 18, the club can loan you, you need to be a professional and go and play. dont be a taremi and leave the club like a sore loser.
    Bro this is totally a different case! Do you understand that he is playing with high school kids . He should find a way and get out man! Playing with 15-16 years olds is a headache ! also remember that the chances of him getting injured is high.

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,519 Times in 4,351 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by milad_b View Post
    Bro this is totally a different case! Do you understand that he is playing with high school kids . He should find a way and get out man! Playing with 15-16 years olds is a headache ! also remember that the chances of him getting injured is high.
    sarcasm right?

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputation

Thanks
    sarcasm right?
    You kidding me right ?

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    You kidding me right ?
    Idk do you think he will be playing high schoolers?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to inarsenewetrust For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputation

Thanks
    Idk do you think he will be playing high schoolers?
    Do me a favor . Go to google and type TFF 1. League , then go to players list and count number of under 19 years old kids (they don't have images). Some of them are 2002-2003 for god's sake. This is an insult to him and us. IF he moved from esteghlals B team to that i wouldn't mind, but from Esteghlal , National Team U17 - U23 and now Iran to that shitty league which has numerous Under 18 Kids, its just not acceptable for me. Another talent wasted.

All countries invest on their 16 years old to play in Top leagues , and we have stupid esteghlal destroying this Talent.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to milad_b For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    Thanks
    Do me a favor . Go to google and type TFF 1. League , then go to players list and count number of under 19 years old kids (they don't have images). Some of them are 2002-2003 for god's sake. This is an insult to him and us. IF he moved from esteghlals B team to that i wouldn't mind, but from Esteghlal , National Team U17 - U23 and now Iran to that shitty league which has numerous Under 18 Kids, its just not acceptable for me. Another talent wasted.
    All countries invest on their 16 years old to play in Top leagues , and we have stupid esteghlal destroying this Talent.
    you are totally right man, allahyar is a lost cause, he just turned 18 himself but dont mind that. Lets cry together bc our player is destroyed and being treated unfairly! Its not like ARJ didnt play in Eridisivie 2 when he was 4 years older than allahyar.

and btw, countless players are coming out of this league too.

Ahmet zeki Celik literally played for Istanbulspor and transferred to lille from there where he became a starter and enterred national team. Now he will be starter for lille in champions league. Altinordu are in the league exporting young players like there is no tomorrow.

Now, Allahyar is actually rated by Fener, and just turned 18. Im sure he can play there for a year and get more mins under his belt then return to fenerbahce ready to actually challenge for good mins.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to inarsenewetrust For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 53 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 456

You do not have permission to view the list of names.