Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ İstanbulspor | 2019-2020 - Page 35

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 53 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ İstanbulspor | 2019-2020

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,564 Times in 2,137 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAli View Post
    The same people complaining about his tattoos also complained when Sardar got his tattoos and were saying he doesn’t care about his career (I remember people nitpicking and complaining about his lack of language abilities in Russia) and that he’s gonna stagnate. Those same people are now eating crow and kissing Sardars ass while he’s wreaking havoc with Zenit and will continue to do so when Sardar performs in UCL.

Y’all know who you are
    If you are talking about me. I never questioned Sardar abilities. In fact I mentioned few times that in level of talent he is our best ever striker in last 30 years

You give credit and critisize when is matter. Your level of expectation from Sardar is not the same as it is from Alipour or Mehrdad Mohammadi.
    Sardar could have achieved much more if he was more professional. And I will repeat that even if one day he play for any big club.
    The guy was 18 when he moved to Europe, and had all necessary tools(talent, family support, etc).

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,564 Times in 2,137 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    difference is allahyar comes from a very high level athletic family. All of his siblings were wrestlers at youth level. His dad competed at international level and has been a coach in amol for a long time. Even llahyars own dedication to be without a professional club team for much of his youth career and just with his own personal trainings get himself in the shape to be able to destroy everybody at U17 WC speaks volumes. Even this pre season for Fener the fans and coaching staff have really been impressed by him. He needs to and will keep working hard and be given many opportunities this year. It is a long season and already he is the first choice backup for Muriqi (who had an excellent campaign last year for a much smaller team in Rize).

Comparision to sadeghian simply because of shit like tattoos is pretty unfair. Last time I checked payam didnt leave iran until his late 20's... This kid left the day he turned 18! You of all people should know that ostad!
    Time will tell us dude. I have seen plenty with lots of promises that I rather to wait. He just like Sardar and many others has a good potential. Let's see.

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,248 Times in 4,276 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Iran_19 View Post
    Time will tell us dude. I have seen plenty with lots of promises that I rather to wait. He just like Sardar and many others has a good potential. Let's see.

Oh no doubt he might not pan out. With all young players its best best to patient and wait and see. However, your reasoning and immeidate doubts based on some tattoos is pretty unfair / not really relevant talking point.. Ofc, many talents, iranian and otherwise dont fulfill their potential. Thats not really a revolutionary concept.

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    Some of you guys sound like stereotypical irooni parents......it’s 2019 ppl and not 1977 Iran anymore, ppl get tattoos it’s a normal thing
    I personally have over 15 tattoos. I didn’t say it was bad that he has tattoos, but dudes getting angel wings went out with other fads like old English, tribal script, and Japanese letters. It’s a stupid tattoo.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bladsville For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bladsville View Post
    It’s a stupid tattoo.
    All tattoos are stupid.
    Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ehsan_REAL1 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,479 Times in 995 Posts
    What does tattoos have to do with football? Have you guys seen the tattoos Zlatan has?? Is anyone going to.second guess Zlatans level of playing? Come on guys let the kid prove himself whichever way he feels comfortable doing it and stop judging.
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ali Doust For This Useful Post:

شریف حریف نداره
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,312 Times in 5,981 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sirvan View Post
    Judging by his tattoos the guy seems like a real idiot. Luckily even idiots can make it in football if they have the right attitude regarding playing football, just look at Neymar.
    Not that Allahyar is as talented as Neymar but if he is focused he can have a decent career.
    It's his personal decision. How would you like it if we were to judge you by your personal decisions?

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KC McElroy For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,095 Times in 666 Posts
    Give the guy a break. He is 18 and its 2019 and he just moved to Europe.

Go Allahyar!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Futbaldoost For This Useful Post:

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    He's definitely doing better than all of us when we were 18

PFDC Top Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,067 Times in 1,355 Posts
    If he wants to be an angel, let the man be a "fereshteh"! More power to him.

Many on here made (and still make) fun of Sardar's tattoos, but he's now single-handedly leading our leagioinnaires. Please stop your superficial critique and focus on the player's behavior, actions, and words.

Pendareh neek
    Goftareh neek
    Kerdareh neek

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to diz For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 53 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 454

You do not have permission to view the list of names.