Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ İstanbulspor | 2019-2020 - Page 34

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 53 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ İstanbulspor | 2019-2020

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by sirvan View Post
    Judging by his tattoos the guy seems like a real idiot. Luckily even idiots can make it in football if they have the right attitude regarding playing football, just look at Neymar.

Not that Allahyar is as talented as Neymar but if he is focused he can have a decent career.
    i’m sure even you have something close to a decent career. maybe. possibly.

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,788 Times in 3,990 Posts
    Some of you guys sound like stereotypical irooni parents......it’s 2019 ppl and not 1977 Iran anymore, ppl get tattoos it’s a normal thing
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ghermez Agha For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,686 Times in 6,522 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    Some of you guys sound like stereotypical irooni parents......it’s 2019 ppl and not 1977 Iran anymore, ppl get tattoos it’s a normal thing
    Its just everyone has tattoos now and they just seem mass produced now.
    Back in the day only 2 sets of people had tattoos:
    1 - criminals
    2 - sailors

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nokhodi For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,980 Times in 807 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Its just everyone has tattoos now and they just seem mass produced now.
    Back in the day only 2 sets of people had tattoos:
    1 - criminals
    2 - sailors

Haha, rast migi.

Pas Dejagah bayad mishod Capitane TM.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,980 Times in 807 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Iran_19 View Post
    Hope this guy like many others doesn't lose his focus by some unnecessary stuffs.
    Are, be khoda.

Ezatolahi sange tamoom gozashte... dar Instagram.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,820 Times in 711 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    It’s not the fact that he has a tattoo, it’s the fact that it’s extremely lame lol

9. The Following User Says Thank You to TM4LIFE For This Useful Post:

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    At least if you’re getting wings get a fat faravahar instead of that garbage bro🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️ 🏻*♂️

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,654 Times in 2,171 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by irani8perspolis View Post
    Man you guys

unnecessary stuff. let the kid be who he is. what is he supposed to do sit holed up in an apartment all day and do nothing? that is how people get depressed
    Feel free to miss the point
    This guy is in very early stage of his career. He will have plenty of time for theses stuffs. Has nothing to do with me liking tattoo or not.

Some of his acts remind me of Payam Sadeghian. Remember how promising he was at the beginning of his career(of course if you are old enough to remember!!).
    Doesn't seems he has right people around him, can't blame him much because he is still a kid.
    Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,566 Times in 4,365 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Iran_19 View Post
    Feel free to miss the point
    This guy is in very early stage of his career. He will have plenty of time for theses stuffs. Has nothing to do with me liking tattoo or not.

Some of his acts remind me of Payam Sadeghian. Remember how promising he was at the beginning of his career(of course if you are old enough to remember!!).
    Doesn't seems he has right people around him, can't blame him much because he is still a kid.
    Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
    difference is allahyar comes from a very high level athletic family. All of his siblings were wrestlers at youth level. His dad competed at international level and has been a coach in amol for a long time. Even llahyars own dedication to be without a professional club team for much of his youth career and just with his own personal trainings get himself in the shape to be able to destroy everybody at U17 WC speaks volumes. Even this pre season for Fener the fans and coaching staff have really been impressed by him. He needs to and will keep working hard and be given many opportunities this year. It is a long season and already he is the first choice backup for Muriqi (who had an excellent campaign last year for a much smaller team in Rize).

Comparision to sadeghian simply because of shit like tattoos is pretty unfair. Last time I checked payam didnt leave iran until his late 20's... This kid left the day he turned 18! You of all people should know that ostad!

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to inarsenewetrust For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,623 Times in 521 Posts
    The same people complaining about his tattoos also complained when Sardar got his tattoos and were saying he doesn’t care about his career (I remember people nitpicking and complaining about his lack of language abilities in Russia) and that he’s gonna stagnate. Those same people are now eating crow and kissing Sardars ass while he’s wreaking havoc with Zenit and will continue to do so when Sardar performs in UCL.

Y’all know who you are

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 53 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 456

You do not have permission to view the list of names.