Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Andrea Stramaccioni @ Esteghlal Tehran l 2019-2020

w4u_d6nVW_l.jpg
    AC Sparta Prag Tschechien Sparta Prag 17/18 (28.05.2017) - 17/18 (06.03.2018)
    Panathinaikos Athen Griechenland Panathinaikos 15/16 (15.11.2015) - 16/17 (01.12.2016)
    Udinese Calcio Italien Udinese Calcio 14/15 (01.07.2014) - 14/15 (04.06.2015)
    FC Internazionale Italien Inter Milan 11/12 (26.03.2012) - 12/13 (24.05.2013)
    Inter Mailand U19 Italien Inter U19 11/12 (03.07.2011) - 11/12 (26.03.2012)
    AS Rom U17 Italien AS Rom U17 07/08 (01.07.2007) - 10/11 (30.06.2011)
    AS Rom Jugend Italien AS Rom Jugend 05/06 (01.07.2005) - 10/11 (30.06.2007)

i believe it when i see him sitting on the bench
    Bollywood

Comment

“I am Proud and happy to declare that yesterday night with my agent @fedepastorello, I accepted the two seasons offer from Esteghlal Fc.
      I would like to thank the Chairman, the Sport Director and the all Board for the prestigious opportunity to train one of the best club in Asia.
      I cannot wait to start the new season and to know the passionate Esteghlal supporters”. 💙💙💙💙 @esteghlal.fc.official
      #esteghlal #esteghlalfc #iran

https://www.instagram.com/p/BypL60lC...ource=ig_embed

Comment

Italy-Iran, one-way ticket. Andrea Stramaccioni starts from the bench of the Esteghlal: "It is one of the most important clubs in Asia - the coach tells calciomercato.com - they have a great tradition and they want to build an important cycle after six years without success. Let's start from the third place last season and a elimination in the Champions League group, we must certainly try to do better ".

ENTHUSIASM - With 100,000 seats (120,000 spectators in the play-off between Iran and Australia for France '98), the Azadi stadium is the fourth largest in the world. And when playing the derby with Persepolis there is no empty seat: "They have a great passion. This is very important to give the right motivation to players and coaches". He looks forward to starting Strama, also because in Iran sport is far from being in the background: "It is seen as a vehicle to entertain people, there is a lot of attention in development and promotion".

THE CHOICE - Two-year contract, a project on the table to return to winning: "In Italy I was close to a Serie A club, but they risked long times and so I preferred to accept the Esteghlal offer that showed me interest and he satisfied me in everything ". Third experience abroad: "Having trained Panathinaikos and Sparta Prague, it is a pride to have attracted the attention of another great club". Life choice: "At 43 I am lucky enough to face challenges that can make me grow a lot as a man and as a coach".

IDENTIKIT - The Esteghlal had begun to test the ground as early as April: "Up to two years ago, sporting director Ali Khatir worked for Fifa and followed the Europa League the year I was coaching Inter." Old Nerazzurri memories with the elimination in the second round against Tottenham. So, a few months ago, Stramaccioni entered the viewfinder of the ds: "They were looking for a young coach who had already had experiences abroad and had identified my profile". But it was not really love at first sight: "After the first phone call I was not convinced to accept, then, talking to people who were there, they told me an important reality". The opinions of Julio Velasco (volley coach who spent three years in Iran) and the Italian ambassador in Tehran are decisive.

THE MARKET - Even there it is market time: "The rose is incomplete, but the company is working to fill the three boxes available for foreigners". And he already knows where to go fishing: "I'd like to try to get some players from Italy ... someone I know well."

THE LANGUAGE - Meanwhile, the wife Dalila and their two children certainly follow him. At home we speak Italian, but the problem is in the field. In those parts the official language is Persian Farsi and not everyone understands English, the coach will have an interpreter available on the pitch too. Different habits, new uses and customs with which to confront. Stramaccioni is ready for Iran, the Esteghlal has chosen an Italian to return to winning.

https://www.calciomercato.com/news/s...-non-esc-59567

Comment

Comment

Wow his record at senior clubs is not great , about a year at each team. So they will be looking for a new manager next year.

Comment

hamin ke dar Team haye paye AS Rom va Inter Milan kar karde, khodesh kheiliye

man fekr konam Systemesh bishtar defayi bashe

Comment

Working...
              X