Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

but traditionally there's a problem with turn-over clubs, who invest in cheap talent, only to sell at high cost later.
    the problem is they hardly get promoted to higher divisions AND STAY!
    ironically becoz of the same philosophy!

bcoz after selling their stars, the team becomes weaker and it takes time for newcomers to settle and if possible, flourish.

all in all a risky move for saman.
    wish him luck …. especially with regards to staying injury-free and healthy in this rough-n-tough division

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
      but traditionally there's a problem with turn-over clubs, who invest in cheap talent, only to sell at high cost later.
      the problem is they hardly get promoted to higher divisions AND STAY!
      ironically becoz of the same philosophy!
      bcoz after selling their stars, the team becomes weaker and it takes time for newcomers to settle and if possible, flourish.
      all in all a risky move for saman.
      wish him luck …. especially with regards to staying injury-free and healthy in this rough-n-tough division
      not if you follow the model correctly, and spend more on the replacements than you did for the original players. They bot maupay for under 2 mil, and sold him for 20, and they are buying ghoddos for over 7 mil. They bought konsa for about 3 mil, and sold him for close to 15. His replacement was Jansson, a swedish national team fixed player, captain of leeds, and one of the best CBs in the league. I think if you look at their squad they are loaded with young quality attackers: Benrahma, Watkins, Canos, Mbuemo are all exciting wingers/attacking mids. They are lacking a cf, and given style of play and 3-4-3 formation, ghoddos could be perfect for that star role. Theyre central midfielders are relatively young, 23 and 25, brought in from celta vigo and fiorentina, danish internationals. I would say the only place they might need another player is LB if the highly rated henry leaves in this next day to a PL team/celtic.

Comment

according to some amiens sources, ghoddos price will be around 10 mil EU!

Btw, georghe puscas, one of the top scorers at u20 WC for Romania, just transferred for 10 mil to reading! He was highly rated and rumored to have a lto of teams after him, also a very young player. I watched him play in person and I think its ridiculous hes gone to reading. These sort of transfers dont just happen to our players.

Having said that, Brentford are much stronger than reading. BC amiens are so weak, ghoddos cant shine there, esp last season when they switched to defensive schemes and he was isolated to shuttling up and down on one wing. I think brentford if he gets his false 9 role again will see the real saman, and that could really give them a chance of promotion.

Comment

According to amiens source the deal is done between amiens and brentford BUT Amiens let Ghoddos decide if he want to go or stay until 6 pm

Comment

According to latest Twitter chatter, Saman and Brentford can't agree to personal terms and Brentford are lining up alternative options.

https://twitter.com/SkySportsLyall/s...497748993?s=19

Comment

Samans Swedish teammate in Amiens Emil Krafth just signed for Aston Villa... Its a crazy world!!

Comment

Supposedly the people in the know on the Brentford forum are saying that Sky Sports are wrong and Saman is in London now having his medical, take that for what it’s worth. Also supposedly Pontus Janssons dad has said the deal is done as well lol

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
                  Samans Swedish teammate in Amiens Emil Krafth just signed for Aston Villa... Its a crazy world!!
                  Newcastle

Comment

Lol someone on Samans Wikipedia page has updated it to say he plays for Brentford , which one of you was it. Remember until he’s actually played his first minutes for them then he’s not there player 😀

Comment

Supposedly this guy is in the know, surprise Surprise that one of our players agents is being difficult.

https://mobile.twitter.com/craigBFCt...10703402512386

If you don’t want to read it, it’s saying that’s a Saman has passed his medical and wants to sign but his agent is holding out on a better contract. After all the debacle that Saman has last year I think it’s time he sacks his agent.

Comment

Being reported that the deal is off and Saman is flying back to France, his agent needs shooting unless he can get him a transfer away to a decent team by the end of this transfer window.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SportExpr...62895077462016

Comment

Thank God it's off...how can people say this is a good move? leaving from playing PSG and Lyon to go to play Reading? you gotta be kidding me...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                            Thank God it's off...how can people say this is a good move? leaving from playing PSG and Lyon to go to play Reading? you gotta be kidding me...

I saw a couple of positives in it. For one he would have a foot in the EPL, if he had a good showing he would most definitely have an offer or two from EPL teams. Moving from EPL to EFL and vice versa happens all the time. Secondly, Amiens fc might get relegated any season and then what? Especially that his team mates are not that great so they won't necessarily bring out his full potential.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                              I saw a couple of positives in it. For one he would have a foot in the EPL, if he had a good showing he would most definitely have an offer or two from EPL teams. Moving from EPL to EFL and vice versa happens all the time. Secondly, Amiens fc might get relegated any season and then what? Especially that his team mates are not that great so they won't necessarily bring out his full potential.
                              I get your points but in France he can attract Bundesliga, Serie A and La Liga teams and any day can Saman change from a relegating Ligue 1 team to a second decision...

Comment

Now being reported that the move is on again lol
                                https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.co...ith-brentford/
                                Worse than watching a soap opera.

Edit - Jumped the gun on this sorry , article was from yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                                X