X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Saman is also swedish with a swedish passport

im aware of that. But he plays for IRan last time I checked.

Comment

What Krafth did to prove he is EPL material with his newcastle move? Ghoddos' Europa league (specially against Arsenal), experience in World cup isn't enough? Does he need to score 4 goals in Champions league final that his clubs doesn't play?
      You can’t compare the two , Newcastle were looking for someone who plays in Krafth position and not Ghoddos. Plus Newcastle are being tipped to get relegated after Rafa left so good luck to whoever goes there cos it’s gonna be terrible under Steve Bruce.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
        You can’t compare the two , Newcastle were looking for someone who plays in Krafth position and not Ghoddos. Plus Newcastle are being tipped to get relegated after Rafa left so good luck to whoever goes there cos it’s gonna be terrible under Steve Bruce.
        Ok but I am sure there is other teams from EPL (or other top 5 league) that needs Someone like Ghoddos (Brighton?)

Comment

Ok but I am sure there is other teams from EPL (or other top 5 league) that needs Someone like Ghoddos (Brighton?)
          even if he went to brighton that would still be seen as a shitty move by many. I wouldnt be a fan of it.

Comment

Look i would love Saman to play at least a mid table Premier League club if he is in England but if it is Brentford then he has to show his best, take his chances and offers will come. Brentford are a selling club, the moneyball model is set up for maximum profit.
            All we can do now is get behind Saman and hopefully in the future he gets his move to a bigger club.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              im aware of that. But he plays for IRan last time I checked.
              What does it change? The list of clubs Krafth played in isn't that different from the ones Saman played in. Ok krafth Plays with the Swedish NT, but it is not a NT that is that better than TM

Comment

Well, for those of us that were unlucky enough to see Amiens play, it's clear they were a pretty poor team that offered Saman very few attacking opportunities.

Granted, BFC is in the Championship, but they apparently play a fluid, attacking style that can really complement Saman's strengths. Some pundits even have them pegged for a playoff spot this year.

At the least, Saman will get great exposure to the EPL with a club that has a recent proven track record of flipping players quickly (thanks, Malkay). I am confident that Saman can be signed by an EPL club as soon as next year if he's healthy and performs to his abilities.

Comment

even if he went to brighton that would still be seen as a shitty move by many. I wouldnt be a fan of it.
                  Why? He would have worked with a coach he knows and who knows him

Comment

What does it change? The list of clubs Krafth played in isn't that different from the ones Saman played in. Ok krafth Plays with the Swedish NT, but it is not a NT that is that better than TM
                    again I dont see the point of this discussion. You keep asking rhetorical questions. You know the damn reason, and you just take up so much space repeating the same exact thing. Yes, we know, it is unfair.

and for the record you keep bringing up krafth, he is going to play for this garbage newcastle team that is favorites to go down with a crap coach and a now toxic fan base, and hes going there is a backup RB, its not exactly an incredible move.

NEXT.

Comment

Why? He would have worked with a coach he knows and who knows him
                      yeah would have been nice from that standpoint, but Imo it would also be nice if kaveh goes to Genk and works with Mazzu again. What Im trying to say is, neither of these are really possibilities right now, so whats the point of bringing it up and discussing it. What is your point? Its not happening its unfair that our players dont get better transfers. We know, we have been following iranian football for years.

Now is there some other point you are trying to make?? Maybe Im missing it lol

Comment

yeah would have been nice from that standpoint, but Imo it would also be nice if kaveh goes to Genk and works with Mazzu again. What Im trying to say is, neither of these are really possibilities right now, so whats the point of bringing it up and discussing it. What is your point? Its not happening its unfair that our players dont get better transfers. We know, we have been following iranian football for years.
                        Now is there some other point you are trying to make?? Maybe Im missing it lol
                        So what? we can't talk about hypothetical or non possible transfers in a forum? Fans can only discuss about transfers that happens or have good chance to happen?
                        You said you wouldn't be fan of a brighton move . I just answered why I don't agree with you on that. that's all.

Comment

I would prefer Saman in the Championship with Brentford than at Amiens.

If he can have the same role as he had at Ostersunds then that would be great

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Brentford, beside being one of the best sides in the Championship - the best second tier league in the world by quite a distance - also boast one of the smartest recruitment teams in world football.

The owner has an almost identical background to Brighton's with both being professional gamblers who have made millions on the sport using mathematical models and statistics. The same successful reliance on data has led them to continually signing undervalued players who they sell on for massive profits to sustain themselves. Brentford now have a widely recognised reputation for this and people almost expect their signings to be massive successes based simply off their track record.

A little about the club, this is their last year in their current stadium before they move to their new stadium next season. The current stadium boasts one of the few standing stands in English football and a pub on every corner. Although they've lost Maupay and a couple others, as previously mentioned, this is their model and they have signed replacements who will no doubt do well. They pulled off a major coup in signing Leeds (the best team in the division) CB Jansson who is one of the best players in the league. They're definitely in the frame for promotion.

What I don't get is the reports saying they seem to be regarding Ghoddos as a replacement for Maupay who is an out and out striker but I'll leave that to the brains at Brentford. I go to Brentford games a few times a season and that number will treble if Saman comes.

The Championship seems to be grossly underrated by foreigners but rest assured, succeeding at Brentford shits on anything he would have achieved in Ligue 1 so this is a major step up. Hope it goes through.

Comment

Thank you Taz and Malkay for educating this uninformed American. Your insights are appreciated!

Comment

Apologies as I've just read the posts on the previous page and seen most of what I posted has already been covered. I guess all that's left to say is, UP THE BEES/ZAMBOORS!! 🐝🐝🐝

Comment

Working...
                                X