Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ken Sema ke dar Ostersund ham-teamie Saman bood alan dar Watford baazi mikone, va man in do baazikon raa moghaayese mikonam bayad begam ke

Saman az nazare hame chiz behtar az Sema ast. Be nazare mirese ham yek modirbarneye badi daare va ham baraye TM Iran baazi kardan komakesh nemikone. Agar dar team melli Soed bood 100% dar yek lige behtari toop mizad.

Albate in ham nagofte namanaad ke hatman az nazare mozdi poole behtari dar Brentford khahad gereft.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Very underwhelming move and a poor decision by Saman if this is going through.

Comment

Originally posted by Malkay View Post
        Aston Villa will be buying their RW Benrahma for circa £15m. Brentford value their players and sell if the value is met but do not sell for a penny less.
        If he goes, that will be 4 players sold this year for about £60m, all the more incredible when you look at what the club paid for them.
        Maupay
        Bought for £1.8m from Saint-Etienne (summer 17)
        Sold for £21m to Brighton
        Benrahma
        Bought for £1.5m from Nice (summer 18)
        Sold for £15m to Aston Villa (TBC?)
        Konsa
        Bought for £2.5m from Charlton (summer 18)
        Sold for £12m to Aston Villa
        Mepham
        Bought for free from Chelsea academy (summer 12)
        Sold for £12m to Bournemouth in January
        So yeah, you could say they have money. They've spent £25-30m on 8 players so they're stacked with quality in most departments, they just need a goalscorer.
        By contrast, Amiens don't have a reputation of transfers to bigger clubs. The only one I can see is Ndombele to Lyon (who is now at Tottenham).
        Do you want him to playing in the 3rd most attended league in the world at a club where he'll be playing a staring role, scoring goals and in the shop window for Premier League clubs within the next 18 months, as has become standard for marquee players at Brenford? Or do you want him playing out of position, battling relegation for an unfancied club in League 1? I know which I'd rather.
        With all due respect, Aston Villa, Brighton and Bournemouth aren't exactly mouthwatering clubs.

I'd rather have Saman playing in a top league like Ligue 1 and get noticed by Lyon / Marseille / Lille who play for EL or CL, than rotting away in the narekhar psychical Championship league with zero coverage. He is potentially way too good to play in a second division.

Comment

What I get out of most the comments online is that you can tell he’s a good player appreciated by fans from Iran, Sweeden and France and how excited most of the Brentford fans are at the prospect of him playing for them.
          Brentford play very attractive attacking football, he will have more great goals and assists to add to his already impressive resume of them and he will have a wide audience being able to see them too. As Malkay has shown Brentford have a great track record and are respected for showcasing talent who they sell on to the Premier League.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
            Another thing to consider is that in the Championship they play 46 matches (in comparison to 38 in the Premier League)
            15-20 goals is attainable for Saman if he’s played in the right position and if he’s given PK and/or free kick duty (which fans on Brentfords forums seem to want)
            The guy was excellent in Europa league, specially against Arsenal, Galtasaray, PAOK, played the world cup against Spain/Portugal, played good in Ligue 1 (despite asian cup and injuries) and all this is rewarded by a transfer in championship ??

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              With all due respect, Aston Villa, Brighton and Bournemouth aren't exactly mouthwatering clubs.
              I'd rather have Saman playing in a top league like Ligue 1 and get noticed by Lyon / Marseille / Lille who play for EL or CL, than rotting away in the narekhar psychical Championship league with zero coverage. He is potentially way too good to play in a second division.
              Really? If I were a footballer I'd rather be playing at any of those 3 clubs in far superior and competitive league, potentially fighting relegation but being paid handsomely and with the highest attendance and viewership in world football than playing for relegation fodder in Ligue 1.

I've already made a compelling case for why he has a better chance of an upwards move playing at Brentford than at Amiens and why he's more likely to flourish in Brentford's system and passing style of play than he will in another season at Amiens. If you watch their games, you'll be impressed with how they play.

It looks like this deal is gonna go through barring any issues with his medical... I guess we have to let Saman do the talking this season to prove all of those that are sceptical about the move that this is what's best for his career. Just know that if he does well and gets a move to a top league, I shall return to this thread gloating

Comment

Originally posted by Malkay View Post
                Really? If I were a footballer I'd rather be playing at any of those 3 clubs in far superior and competitive league, potentially fighting relegation but being paid handsomely and with the highest attendance and viewership in world football than playing for relegation fodder in Ligue 1.

I've already made a compelling case for why he has a better chance of an upwards move playing at Brentford than at Amiens and why he's more likely to flourish in Brentford's system and passing style of play than he will in another season at Amiens. If you watch their games, you'll be impressed with how they play.

It looks like this deal is gonna go through barring any issues with his medical... I guess we have to let Saman do the talking this season to prove all of those that are sceptical about the move that this is what's best for his career. Just know that if he does well and gets a move to a top league, I shall return to this thread gloating
                This club & league don't correspond to Saman status and experience. The guy has even an EU passport!
                Brentfort may be a feeder of EPL but ligue1 is also a feeder to top ligue 1 teams and spain/german/italian and english leagues.
                Amiens is selling Krafth to newcastle! the guy has the same EU pass and is playing in the same Amiens than Saman!

Comment

Please dont do it Saman!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                    Please dont do it Saman!

Brentfort sent a 7-8millions € offer to Amiens. It remains to be seen if Amiens will accept it (they want 10 millions)

Comment

BRENTFORD CLOSE TO FINALISING TRANSFER AGREEMENT FOR ATTACKER

Published 2 hours ago on 07/08/2019

Brentford have agreed a deal to sign Iran forward Saman Ghoddos from French Ligue 1 side Amiens, according to Football Insider.

The 25-year-old attacker is set for talks with the Bees and is due to undergo a medical ahead of his move to Griffin Park.

Brentford manager Thomas Frank is looking to strengthening his attacking options before the end of the transfer window, after last season’s top scorer Neal Maupay left the club to join Brighton earlier this week for a reported fee of £20million.

Ghoddos scored four goals and provided four assists in 27 appearances in Ligue 1 last season and also has two goals in 18 appearances for Iran.

Brentford finished 11th in the Championship last season, ten points outside the play-off places and will be hoping to challenge for promotion this season.

The Bees lost their opening game of the season at home to Birmingham City and face Middlesbrough away from home in their next match at the weekend.

The Verdict

This could be a good signing for Brentford and a decent replacement for Maupay. The Bees really need some more firepower up front and Ghoddos should be able to provide that.

He’s an exciting player and can play in attacking midfield and anywhere across the frontline, so he’d be a very useful option for any manager to have in his side.

It was always going to be difficult for Brentford to replace Maupay, but Ghoddos has a decent goal record so far in his career.

He has no experience in English football though, so this signing has got to be considered a bit of a risk for Brentford as he may take a bit of time to adapt to the Championship, but I think it’s a risk worth taking.

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/br...-for-attacker/

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                        I'm usually keen on having some guys in the championship but saman isnt one of them he is definitely a level above it. he belongs in a top 3-4 league!
                        i agree
                        however, i sense a better chance for an upward mobility from a likely championship title contender than this tokhmy team he is in right now that will likely struggle to avoid relegation ..!
                        i had read that Brentford recruitment office were top notch, now i see why..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          i agree
                          however, i sense a better chance for an upward mobility from a likely championship title contender than this tokhmy team he is in right now that will likely struggle to avoid relegation ..!
                          i had read that Brentford recruitment office were top notch, now i see why..!
                          I don't disagree with what you're saying, I'm not fond of Amiens at all but there is no doubt the level of competition in ligue 1 is much better than the championship. I just would hate to see a guy like saman have to settle for this he is a premier league quality player now but I guess if this is his best/only suitor then we can't complain. they do seem to be a well ran club from what I'm hearing so thats encouraging....
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by AliKarimi8 View Post

Brentford finished 11th in the Championship last season, ten points outside the play-off places and will be hoping to challenge for promotion this season.
                            I dont know why, but that made me laugh.

This is sad and it seems like this is a lateral move at best.

Its a shit club, but this will either make (get noticed by PL teams) or break (make the move to Qatar) him.
                            #WilmotsOUT

Comment

sorry but saman seems to have a self confidence issue or so...Huesca, Amiens,Brentford....WTFFFFFFFFF Saman??????? You can do soooooo much better with your talent! Don't sell yourself under value!

Comment

Damn why cant a guy like him who is a product of european football, got an EU passport and at 26 is at his prime get a better move than this? Midtable championship club? I dont know about you guys but i would prefer him to stay in Ligue 1.

Comment

Working...
                                X