Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm skeptical of the legitimacy of this rumour since Saman as a replacement for Benrahma or Watkins doesn't make any sense. They play a different style of football than him.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
      I'm skeptical of the legitimacy of this rumour since Saman as a replacement for Benrahma or Watkins doesn't make any sense. They play a different style of football than him.
      not really. They nearly signed him last summer before his idiot agent fucked up the move. Their DOF is swedish guy who has been tracking ghoddos for a long time. At the time last summer he would have became their record signing so clearly they rate him highly. Just because 2 players have a slightly different style doesnt mean they cant replace one another. Ghoddos versatility, technical ability, and high football IQ fit into their offensive system well.

Skysports also confirmed the legitimacy of the talks earlier today, although they added a deal isnt close yet.

Comment

him going to england championship can be good, he play and brendford were in the playoff final hence he will get chance to play in a good team

Comment

Brentford fans are really excited about Ghoddos and tbh I don't blame them

Saman Ghoddos has BY FAR the best highlights of any current team melli player in my opinion. Just stunning watching this clip. He can literally score from anywhere

Now I see why Brentford is drooling for him. Plus they are a team that is very good at finding underrated talent.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
            I think it has legs in it. Sky Sports in the UK are backing it up.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SkySports...65759699386368

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
              I think it has legs in it. Sky Sports in the UK are backing it up.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SkySports...65759699386368
              https://mobile.twitter.com/AmiensSC_...78497900957697
              (Bullshit journalism in that though, he didn’t struggle last year . He was suspended and injured for most the season. Wish ‘journalists’ researched before they print)

Comment

I prefer besiktas move (champions league)

Comment

How sad...Saman is way above 2nd division. What a terrible move....but i guess its better than staying at Amiens

I think if he makes this move it definitely has to do w money....English teams even in 2nd div can offer more in salary than most leagues in Europe. And with his recent losses for these court cases, he needs a contract to make money. I just hope he doesnt get tempted by quick money at Arab leagues

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                    Brentford fans are really excited about Ghoddos and tbh I don't blame them

Saman Ghoddos has BY FAR the best highlights of any current team melli player in my opinion. Just stunning watching this clip. He can literally score from anywhere

Now I see why Brentford is drooling for him. Plus they are a team that is very good at finding underrated talent.
                    SICK stuff

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                      How sad...Saman is way above 2nd division. What a terrible move....but i guess its better than staying at Amiens

I think if he makes this move it definitely has to do w money....English teams even in 2nd div can offer more in salary than most leagues in Europe. And with his recent losses for these court cases, he needs a contract to make money. I just hope he doesnt get tempted by quick money at Arab leagues
                      That is correct, i believe that the Championship is the fifth or sixth highest paying league in Europe.

That being said, Brentford is definitely a better club than Amiens.

Comment

Brentford is a great team. I seriously think they'll be in the top 4 and promote. Even if they don't promote, if Saman gets playing time there and shines, he would easily find himself a Premier League team or an offer from another solid club

Comment

Amiens start their League season today at 6pm GMT at home to Nancy.

Comment

Continue here: http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...15#post2696715
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                            X