Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amiens lost 2-1 in a friendly today, but Saman scored Amiens's only goal.

Comment

Amiens has lost every single friendly this summer

Comment

hopefully ghoddos and ARJ end their associations with these terrible third rate clubs before the summer is out. Seriously nothing but a depressing waste of time that is not going anywhere or showing any signs of improvement. Thankfully gholi's good performance means we are not dependent on saman for creativity at CAM role and can wait until he figures out his situation. IT definitely affects your performance having a legal cloud over your head and potentially 4 mil EU debt.

Sardar, Mehdi, Milad, Gholi, Kaveh, Beiro, Moharrami are all in good situations.

I expect positive outcomes for Mehrdad, Majid, Moghanlou.

Hopefully we get 1-2 more surprises coming out of iran (mohebbi, Niazmand, Ghaedi), but as I say most important is ARJ and Saman who are key starters when fit and in form.

Saeid is a lost cause as of now, but like the previous two he really needs to get his shit together.

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
          Can Saman be an effective TM player if he is under so much stress?
          It depends on how he plays/performs, if he plays well for his club he should be a part of TM for sure.

Comment

Seems like Ghoddos to Brentford is on again. Considering the situation this would be a good team for him with realistic chance of promotion.

Comment

Az nazare maali baraash khoobe chon agar 4 m Euro jarime shodeh niyaaz be pool daare.

Dar zemn Brentford nazdik bood bere PL, teame badi nist.
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Brentford are a shop window club, they will most likely sell Watkins, Benrahma, Henry and maybe other players too this Summer.
                They have previous with selling players on who are now in the Premier League ie Maupay at Brighton , Sawyers at West Brom and Konsa at Aston Villa (just a few examples).

I don’t think they will have as strong a season coming up but they have a football philosophy that they don’t move away from, are well run and about to move into a lovely new stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  Seems like Ghoddos to Brentford is on again. Considering the situation this would be a good team for him with realistic chance of promotion.
                  Where did you read/hear this?
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                    Where did you read/hear this?
                    https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2...with-brentford

Comment

Saman, when you're negotiating with Brentford this time, please do yourself a favor and leave your Adidas-sweatpants wearing "advisors" at the hookah bar.

Comment

"BRENTFORD CLOSING IN ON CAPTURE OF 26-Y/O ATTACKER

Brentford are expected to complete the signing of Saman Ghoddos in the coming weeks as they look to strengthen their squad ahead of the new season.

The versatile forward currently plays for Amiens in France, however their relegation to Ligue 2 means Ghoddos is expected to seek a new challenge.

And, according to Swedish media outlet Expressen, a transfer to the Bees is in the pipeline. They state that talks between the two clubs have been ongoing and that a deal could be announced ‘shortly’.

It’s not the first time that Ghoddos has come on Brentford’s radar, with the update detailing how he had caught the eye of the Londoners when playing for Ostersunds in Sweden but a dispute over a potential transfer to Huesca preventing any move to Griffin Park.

Having lost the play-off final, Thomas Frank will need to rebuild his squad as the likes of Ollie Watkins and Said Benrahma are expected to leave in the coming weeks and Ghoddos’ arrival would be a replacement for either as he is capable of playing across the front line.

The verdict

It’s no secret that Brentford are going to face a huge battle to keep hold of Watkins and Benrahma and realistically both will leave.

So, the Bees have to identify replacements and it appears that Ghoddos is someone who the recruitment team believe will make a difference .

Given Brentford’s record in the market, they are to be trusted and the fact they went for the Iran international in the past suggests that he is someone that they really rate."

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/br...-y-o-attacker/
                        https://le11amienois.fr/amiens-sc-sa...sur-le-depart/

Comment

Looking at my crystal ball, Saman will go to Benteford and do well the first half of the season. Brighton and Potter will sell/loan JB, then go after Saman. Overnight, Potter turns from the Antichrist to Jesus and becomes a PFDC’s favorite manager. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                            Looking at my crystal ball, Saman will go to Benteford and do well the first half of the season. Brighton and Potter will sell/loan JB, then go after Saman. Overnight, Potter turns from the Antichrist to Jesus and becomes a PFDC’s favorite manager. Lol
                            dude pm me the contact details of your supplier please

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                              funny, but very very unlikely that Potter can even become my favorite doorman, let alone football manager.
                              Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                                funny, but very very unlikely that Potter can even become my favorite doorman, let alone football manager.

Comment

Working...
                                X