This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
    Lets hope Brentford still wants him. Otherwise it might be somewhere like malmo
    I think he is higher than Brentford level although as was mentioned at the beginning of the season are a team where a player can go on to a good club. He should already though be going to that level of club from where he is at though. Plus Brentford’s main strength this season was in their attacking play so unless they should players ie Benrahama then they probably wouldn’t want him. Ollie Watkins has a great season too.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      That's way below his talent level...he has World Cup experience.
      For a player that under contract at a minor French club, no starter in his first season, FIFA ban (because of stupid choices made by Ghoddos) in his second season ; Team like FC Utrecht would be a perfect steppingstone.
      Utrecht already has a active scouting in Frecnh League.
      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Vaghean Amiens yek gozineye badi bood. Yek teame bedoone falsafe va bibarnaameh.

Man potentiale Saman raa besyaar balaa midonam chon hooshesh dar zamin harf nadare, shootesh miterekone, paskaarish khobe, va ghodrate badanish ham ziyaade.

Faghat negah konid yek bazikoni manande Ryan Fraser dar Bournemouth ke haminjoori manande morghe sar-borideh kenaare khat balaa o paayin midave.

Dar vaaghe Fraser ast ke bayad dar Amiens baazi kone va Saman dar PL toop bezane.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
          Vaghean Amiens yek gozineye badi bood. Yek teame bedoone falsafe va bibarnaameh.

Man potentiale Saman raa besyaar balaa midonam chon hooshesh dar zamin harf nadare, shootesh miterekone, paskaarish khobe, va ghodrate badanish ham ziyaade.

Faghat negah konid yek bazikoni manande Ryan Fraser dar Bournemouth ke haminjoori manande morghe sar-borideh kenaare khat balaa o paayin midave.

Dar vaaghe Fraser ast ke bayad dar Amiens baazi kone va Saman dar PL toop bezane.
          He should have chosen Rennes. But I guess he wanted guaranteed playing time.
          Having amiens and ostersund in his resume won't help him to find a team that suits his real level. I hope azmoun won't do the mistake by snubbing prestigious club like Napoli for everton or some other English team. In case things turn bad, having Napoli in your resume will help him finding a new decent team

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post

doroste. Saman has the highest football IQ in TM currently (after DEjagah) and can match it with speed of play (both a fast dribbler and a fast thinker, unlike ARJ). He is hard to push off the ball bc of very strong lower body. If you just look at ostersunds arsenal matches, or hertha ostersunds, etc, he was best player every game. Even Wenger himself, who obviously I have followed for many years closely, rarely has mentioned an opposition player who is not well known like he mentioned ghoddos, calling him "marvellous technically and tactically". He made a bad choice moving to amiens but his quality is undeniable.

For TM he should be a guaranteed starter every day of the week at the CAM position.

Comment

Maybe his buddy (Potter) will give him a chance in brighton!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                Now you’re really exaggerating here. Yes he will have a negative stigma associated with him considering the huesca fiasco but it won’t make Belgium or holland his best case scenarios. On the pitch he always showed quality and professionalism - mismanagement of a player is not as much of a death sentence to a player’s career as being a crappy individual or player which saman is neither of.
                Jesus christ, y'all so sensitive. Playing in an upper level Dutch or Belgian team with a chance to play in Euro Cup is not enough?

His first season wasn't a jaw-dropping season which would put his name on the transfer target of major teams from the big four leagues. If he does get offers from LA Liga or Bundesliga, it will be from another relegation zone similar to Amiens.

So yes, his best case scenario is a PSV, Gent level team.

Comment

لیگ كشاورزان

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                    Jesus christ, y'all so sensitive. Playing in an upper level Dutch or Belgian team with a chance to play in Euro Cup is not enough?

His first season wasn't a jaw-dropping season which would put his name on the transfer target of major teams from the big four leagues. If he does get offers from LA Liga or Bundesliga, it will be from another relegation zone similar to Amiens.

So yes, his best case scenario is a PSV, Gent level team.
                    with all due respect, PSV & Gent are a CL / Champion candidate in their respective competition! I know their both no top 5 competition in Europe, but still way above the level of an French relegation team....

At PSV the've got Mohamed Ihattaren, he's worth about 18 million, how would they be intrested in our Saman, please....
                    In Gent they have Jonathan David.

Saman should do a Taremi ; let him prove himself at a smaller club first, before trying to get in at an CL team....

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                      with all due respect, PSV & Gent are a CL / Champion candidate in their respective competition! I know their both no top 5 competition in Europe, but still way above the level of an French relegation team....
                      At PSV the've got Mohamed Ihattaren, he's worth about 18 million, how would they be intrested in our Saman, please....
                      In Gent they have Jonathan David.
                      Saman should do a Taremi ; let him prove himself at a smaller club first, before trying to get in at an CL team....
                      I mean with all due respect, Gent lined up with bezus at CAM for ton of matches this season, there is no way he is a superior player to saman. Similarly, PSV you mentioned are lining with bruma on the right, a guy who in the very low level eridivsie has only managed 5 goals AFTER returning from a league like bundesliga. They are not too high of a level for saman at all.

A cut price saman would represent a huge coup for those clubs.

Saman did prove himself at a smaller team. He proved himself with ostersunds, and was so excellent in fact that he drew random targetted praise from Arsene Wenger (in all my years of following arsenal VERY rarely if ever have I seen him compliment a random opposition player like that). He peformed at a much higher level in the europa league than a guy like ARJ ever did. And even in france, when fit/not banned/ not in AC he performed quite solidly considering how bad his team was.

Comment

I think his next move also depends on the decision of CAS (sports arbitration court). FIFA ordered him to pay a 4 million euro fine to Huesca. Ghoddos and OFK appealed the verdict and are waiting on the final decision from CAS.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him in Qatar in case the fine stays with him.

Comment

I always wondered why Ghoddos never went to Holland. I think a team like AZ would do wonders for him

Comment

If Ghoddos went to any Dutch team, he would win the golden boot 1000%
                            Look at what JB did in that league as a winger.....with Ghoddos as striker he would tear it up.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              If Ghoddos went to any Dutch team, he would win the golden boot 1000%
                              Look at what JB did in that league as a winger.....with Ghoddos as striker he would tear it up.
                              You make Eredivisie look like the Andorra league
                              Don't forget the team that surrounded AliReza @AZ. AZ has a multiyears plan worked out with major investments to achieve what they have achieved, look at this season where they did even better after the loss of (once more) keyplayers.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                                I always wondered why Ghoddos never went to Holland. I think a team like AZ would do wonders for him
                                This is what AZ told me ; NOT intrested...

copy/paste of their reaction (couldn't be shorter) on 8th of august 2017 ;

Beste Pajam,

Bedankt voor je informatie maar wij hebben geen interesse in deze spelers!

Met vriendelijke groet,

Michel Doesburg

Hoofd Scouting

AZ Alkmaar

Comment

Working...
                                X