Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
      Taffi? Lol.
      Really? You guys can't figure it out LOL. Tafazolli: Tafi

Comment

taffi was okay

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0YXrbOndUB/

Comment

Amiens 1-0 up against Metz in a friendly at the moment. Saman started , he didn’t score the goal or assist it. But according to their twitter page (loose translation in French) I think he has had a couple of chances saved.

Comment

I’m guessing everyone is busy tonight , as we had three players playing or on the bench and no one talking about the games 😀, stop making me jealous of your social life’s.
              Game finished 1-1.

Comment

Amiens coming towards the end of a friendly against Leganes, tied at 0-0. Saman started but can’t find info on how long he played.

Comment

Amiens ended up losing 1-0 and Saman played 70 mins.

Comment

In talks with Brentford apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by daryl1985 View Post
                      ew I’d rather he stay in Amiens

Comment

Originally posted by daryl1985 View Post
                        please no freaking championship....

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

https://www.footballinsider247.com/e...mpression=true

Apparently it’s happening...idk how legit the source is though

Comment

Read some murmurings about this on twitter last night and just seen a post that apparently they're looking at a figure of £7m. Apparently some Malmo link to their captain Pontus Jansson (so likely a recommendation).

Anyone who knows Championship football knows that Brentford is a very attractive prospect at this point in time. New stadium next season. They're spending big in this window and they tend to be a feeder club to bigger teams. Bigger clubs in the league aren't really spending because of FFP concerns, so they really are building a squad to mount for promotion, which is why most pundits have them as an outside tip for promotion this year.

They just sold their forward (Neal Maupay) to Brighton for £21m. Considering they bought him last year for £2m, they really know how to do business. Just look at their transfer record on transfermarkt.

If he goes to Brentford, he's an automatic starter in a more favoured position and in a style of football that he's more suited to than at Amiens. It's a lateral move but probably better wages and better exposure to higher division clubs.

The reality is that they are looking at quite a few forwards in the next 48 hours so this is one of many links and I don't know how serious this is versus say Albian Ajeti (Basel forward) who fits more with their Moneyball-style transfer policy.

Comment

It actually might be a solid move and pay off if he can perform for a year and transfer to the Premier League next year

Comment

I'm usually keen on having some guys in the championship but saman isnt one of them he is definitely a level above it. he belongs in a top 3-4 league!
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X