X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amiens likely to be relegated. I hope they will sue this incompetent league

Comment

It's going to be tough for him to find a better team, he barely played last year.

Comment

I reckon we'll see him end up in the Swedish League in a year or so.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          Amiens likely to be relegated. I hope they will sue this incompetent league
          It's official now.

PSG declared Ligue 1 champions despite early end to season
          https://www.thescore.com/eng_fed/news/1972455

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I think he did enough whilst he was there to warrant a mine out of the club, even with the crazy ban, the injuries and the Asian Cup. He has not had it easy there, he will be offered out by the club as someone that can make them some money and also his wages will be a higher than a lot of his teammates and they will have to look to cut costs.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
              It's official now.
              k
              That's completely unfair

Comment

That's completely unfair
                To be honest not sure finishing the season would have resulted in anything different for Amiens. Prob would have been relegated regardless...

Comment

What a shame he went from being offered by some great teams in the top 5 leagues to end up in this shit show hope he’s able to cope with it and get himself out of this situation

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                    To be honest not sure finishing the season would have resulted in anything different for Amiens. Prob would have been relegated regardless...
                    Why not? Everything was possible. Only 4 points behind the 17th (nimes) with a game left against them at home. Amiens played the top clubs while Nimes had to play PSG and Marseille. Also Nantes and St Étienne were in free fall before the break.
                    We will hope a club will rescue him out of nowhere as except brentfort no other decent side shows interest the last two season. At worse, he can bang goals in 2nd division next year to hope a better club will show interest

Comment

I think they will try offloading him and all other high wage earners, players with good Cv (guirassy for sure too). there definitely will be some teams interested in a cut price saman.

Comment

https://www.fotbollskanalen.se/frans...-som-har-hant/

On going to ligue 2 with amiens (was before official decision):

It will be a matter for the future. I enjoy the city and the club, it's very family friendly. But my ambition is always to play in the highest league, in the best leagues, and division 2 in France is not a top five league in Europe. Of course, sometimes you have to take two steps back to take a step forward - but there will probably be too many steps to play in Ligue 2. That's not what I want with my career right now.

How else do you think about the future?
                        - It's a little hard to say, you don't know which league I will play in. But I have so clear ambitions, I know what I want with my life and what steps I need to take to reach the top, to reach my full potential . I'm just trying to think of myself right now, working out as hard as I can. Then you see what happens when the window opens again, what happens to our league. It's an exciting time ahead of us and I just look at everything positively and hope for the best.

How would you like to sum up this football year?
                        - It's hard to sum it up. I have come to know my body in a completely different way. There have been some ups and downs. I've become a better footballer and better person, I've learned a lot more.

- In terms of football, I have not been able to prove much when I was injured for two months and suspended for four. It has been a special season. I just hope this season will be blank so you can forget everything that has happened.

Comment

Why not? Everything was possible. Only 4 points behind the 17th (nimes) with a game left against them at home. Amiens played the top clubs while Nimes had to play PSG and Marseille. Also Nantes and St Étienne were in free fall before the break.
                          We will hope a club will rescue him out of nowhere as except brentfort no other decent side shows interest the last two season. At worse, he can bang goals in 2nd division next year to hope a better club will show interest
                          Because this team did not beat Nimes or Tolouse all season. In fact didnt they lose to last place Tolouse 2-0 early on?

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk

Comment

Its better for Ghoddos they got relegated. Now they will sell him

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                              Its better for Ghoddos they got relegated. Now they will sell him
                              Who's going to buy him though? The guy basically hasn't played a game in a year, and has some stigma attached to him because of the transfer issues which caused his ban.

Is playing in the Swedish top div better than French 2nd league?

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                                Who's going to buy him though? The guy basically hasn't played a game in a year, and has some stigma attached to him because of the transfer issues which caused his ban.

Is playing in the Swedish top div better than French 2nd league?
                                Belgium or Dutch team?
                                Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Working...
                                X