This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

amiens up 1-0. Great delivery by ghoddos, guy hit the post, cb put in the rebound.

Comment

Clear handball by Montpellier defender in the box, but ref missed it. Should have been a PK, which in all liklihood Saman would have taken.

Comment

Now Amiens attacker pulled down in box by back of jersey and still no Penalty...WTF?

Comment

Great time for Amiens to have Saman back as they have been sliding towards the relegation zone.

Comment

Damn. Montpellier scores again. Amiens down 2-1 and back in relegation zone

Comment

any links ?

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                  Damn. Montpellier scores again. Amiens down 2-1 and back in relegation zone
                  relegation may well expedite Saman's exit outa that tokhmy club though...?? but to a better league/club is questionable i suppose ??
                  how many more games left in the season..?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    relegation may well expedite Saman's exit outa that tokhmy club though...?? but to a better league/club is questionable i suppose ??
                    how many more games left in the season..?
                    Halfway through the season so 19 games left.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                      Halfway through the season so 19 games left.
                      so plenty of games still left to make some noise and name for himself in the French league with few more Goals and Assists and if that becomes the case, then i wouldnt mind them relegating .... cause they surely would have to offload him in order to survive financially.... i'd guess ??

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        so plenty of games still left to make some noise and name for himself in the French league with few more Goals and Assists and if that becomes the case, then i wouldnt mind them relegating .... cause they surely would have to offload him in order to survive financially.... i'd guess ??
                        thats true, maybe relegation is best for Saman...as long as he manages to put in good performances and put up some stats before season ends would be great. But problem with this team and same as Brighton for JB is their teams are so hard to play with...these guys keep dropping dimes for them and the decision making and passing of the other players is atrocious. neither team can ever have good build ups

Comment

Comment

42 euros for three games is a good package.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                              42 euros for three games is a good package.
                              Well, when your team is in the relegation zone, you can’t expect much higher ticket prices.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                                Well, when your team is in the relegation zone, you can’t expect much higher ticket prices.
                                Ticket prices here in England are extortionate even those teams outside the Premier League too.

Just looked at Stoke City , who are near the relegation zone in the Championship and their adult ticket prices per match game range from £25 to £35.

Comment

Working...
                                X