This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very happy he didn't join Brentford.
    And maybe this Brentford Saga will awaken interest from other ligue 1 teams before the transfer window closes.

Comment

Starting!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Starting!!!
        He's scored a couple times against Lille in the past, think he grew that beard out longer to let them know hes coming again

Comment

That beard and hair has him looking like Arda Turan. Turkey might mess around and try to cap him 😂

Comment

Any links?

Comment

Link: https://www.zetsport.com/p/amiens-sc-vs-lille.html

Be careful though if you take off ad block that website is real cancer

Comment

www.liverv.ru

Comment

http://livetv.sx/eventinfo/830016_am...224209|37|1|ru

fantastic match loaded with talent on the pitch. For amiens, Ghoddos and Akolo are the standouts. For lille Yusuf Yazici who just transferred from Trab is already showing his quality. Bamba who was fantastic last year and the new croatian left back bradaric are also very exciting.

Saman would not have played one game of this quality in a whole championship season. He will get to play lille again, lyon twice, marseille twice, psg twice, monaco twice. Happy he stayed.

Comment

amiens look fantastic. Much better than last season. Kakuta Ghoddos Akolo trident is very dangerous and really troubling lille. Ghoddos already went close twice.

Comment

Red card for lille DMF soumare. Amiens have been on top all half. with 5 mins left they get a man advantage. If they continue like this they should get a goal in second half.

Comment

I like the design of Amiens stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

I like the design of Amiens stadium.
                          How to make the stadium appear to be bigger than it is...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

meh..., i dont know man, i just cant get warmed up to league1 soulless, choppy asss african style football.... especially their tokhmy teams like amien...!!

wish Saman would find a way to transfer to La Liga

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              meh..., i dont know man, i just cant get warmed up to league1 soulless, choppy asss african style football.... especially their tokhmy teams like amien...!!

wish Saman would find a way to transfer to La Liga
                              baba almost all the players go for enormous amounts of money right now african what does that mean lmao.

PEPE from this lille to arsenal for 72 mil EU. Ndombele who played for amiens went to lyon and now to tottenham for club record fee. Ligue 1 exports more talents than anywhere else. It is a good league. Saman probably would have fit better in spanish style but it didnt happen, hes here now, his team have improved and he can still show himself and get a good move.

For ex, wissam ben yedder was about 27 when he finally left tolouse and went to sevilla where he was second top scorer in la liga and scored so many clutch goals in champions league. Another ligue 1 african export lol.

Comment

Amiens is so shit that you can't even tell that Lille has a player sent off.

Comment

Working...
                                X