Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ll remind those moaning about the move and being thankful about him staying at Amiens when they are playing terrible most games and you are saying how poor they are and that Saman is too good for them,
    I’m taking down names 😀

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
      I’ll remind those moaning about the move and being thankful about him staying at Amiens when they are playing terrible most games and you are saying how poor they are and that Saman is too good for them,
      I’m taking down names 😀
      I mean, his club situation isn't ideal but it's similar to Jahanbakhsh. Would you rather Jahanbakhsh go to Eredivisie and tear shit up or stay at Brighton and fight it out in the Premier League?

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
        I mean, his club situation isn't ideal but it's similar to Jahanbakhsh. Would you rather Jahanbakhsh go to Eredivisie and tear shit up or stay at Brighton and fight it out in the Premier League?
        I’d rather Alireza be able to play for a team where he can show his best and play consistently, same
        With Saman. Last season they both played in defensive teams sometimes out of position and were asked to do jobs that took them away from their strengths.

Comment

Here's someone who's clearly ITK that has explained what happened with the negotiations. Edit: his more recent posts seem to suggest Brentford are his client. Could be someone in legal.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheChauffeur_

I'm also hearing Brentford were made aware of the Huesca fiasco and we're put off. Either way it's a bit of a mess and looks extremely unprofessional if his agents fucked this up. Who has 3 different agents? Saman needs to sort that out if be wants to be taken seriously by bigger clubs.

He could still benefit from this in some way. He could use Brentford as a stalking horse for other clubs to be interested. A lot of clubs follow their business, sign their players. Hell, West Brom were pretty much linked with a lot of the same players Brentford were after or signed. Practically copying them.
          Window still open in the rest of Europe. Hopefully the Huesca thing isn't gonna hurt him down the line.

Comment

Saman needs to fire his agents/representatives ASAP. This is the second time their incompetence and deceptiveness has screwed Saman over.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
              Saman needs to fire his agents/representatives ASAP. This is the second time their incompetence and deceptiveness has screwed Saman over.
              I can’t believe he’s still with the same agents after they along with Ostersunds got him into trouble last Summer with what happened with Huesca, whether the transfer actually went through or not it has still tainted him. Would be good for him to cut ties with them and start afresh, what he needs to do and hopefully those representing him is use the interest in him and media attention to get a transfer to a better club and the hell out of Amiens.

Comment

I think his agents are your usual friends from the neighborhood type. The type who wear sweatpants to mehmooni and follow every 2nd word with bro.

Comment

One of them is Swedish. Nenad Lukic.

But he needs to get rid of all of them. Sever ties. Start fresh if he wants to eradicate problems of the past.

I just truly don't understand how or why a player would want 3 agents. They are taking more of a cut of any deal they can make and it's a simple case of too many cooks trying to negotiate on his behalf or potentially disagreeing with each other on the terms, in front of club reps which is just embarrassing.

They must just think of this as really amateur.

Comment

Why would anyone on this board be against this move?

From a TM perspective, how could it benefit Saman playing in a defensive formation, unable to show his skills and in a league which doesn't highlight his attributes?

Instead of being the star signing of a forward-thinking team in the league with the third most-watched league in Europe? (https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42704713)

Look at the attention being given to championship players by premier league teams this season...

Comment

Gotta look at the silver lining guys, our man can now get kicked to shit by 7 foot Africans in peace without any significant clubs taking notice of it 👍

Comment

nashod then..??

khob...i was a bit lukewarm about this brentford move anyways ..! especially cause its hard AF to find a reliable stream of any championship game and to be able to properly follow him.... well its been similarly shittt situation on that front in Amiens..!!
                        hopefully the media hoopola and publicity from this transfer saga helps him land a move in a more suitable and formidable EU league/team..!!
                        i'd love it if a semi decent, mid-table La Liga team came knocking..!! im sure he would too, since its supposedly his favorite league to play in....!!?
                        i still want him outa this tokhmy Amien's team.... i just cant warm up to this team/league for that matter..!

Comment

hope he’ll transfer to somewhere where he can prove himself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Not a loss at all. Saman can do way better than Brentford.

Comment

Faghat Amiens 9ta baazikon nachapoone tooye 18-ghadame khodesh ta Saman betone 10-15 goli bezane.
                              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                                Faghat Amiens 9ta baazikon nachapoone tooye 18-ghadame khodesh ta Saman betone 10-15 goli bezane.
                                lol bro so you mean saman will score half the goals entire team will score? GL

Comment

Working...
                                X