Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At first I was really against this move, but now I can kinda see the logic from our British fans and those supporting the move. Here are some facts and strong opinions I hold regarding Ghoddos and the move:

- Brentford is a very attacking team. As much as Amiens has improved as of late, I truly believe Brentford is a better team. Ligue 1 is the better league though.

- Offering over 10 mil for a player isn't a joke. This means he would've been a centerpiece at Brentford and would've likely took over from Maupay.

-Personally I don't think Brentford are strong enough to promote directly, but they definitely have playoff potential.

I guess I'm nonchalant about the move not going through... Just hope either Amiens can continue to bolster their team or if somehow a bigger team comes in and swoops to buy Ghoddos.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
      At first I was really against this move, but now I can kinda see the logic from our British fans and those supporting the move. Here are some facts and strong opinions I hold regarding Ghoddos and the move:

- Brentford is a very attacking team. As much as Amiens has improved as of late, I truly believe Brentford is a better team. Ligue 1 is the better league though.

- Offering over 10 mil for a player isn't a joke. This means he would've been a centerpiece at Brentford and would've likely took over from Maupay.

-Personally I don't think Brentford are strong enough to promote directly, but they definitely have playoff potential.

I guess I'm nonchalant about the move not going through... Just hope either Amiens can continue to bolster their team or if somehow a bigger team comes in and swoops to buy Ghoddos.
      this too much sounds like the ARJ story at Brighton with all due respect....let's not make the same mistakes over and over again....

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
        this too much sounds like the ARJ story at Brighton with all due respect....let's not make the same mistakes over and over again....

Even though both have similarities in how they are run and background etc they play two completely different styles of football,
        Or did last season under Hughton.

Comment

Not really.. Ghoddos hasn't even played a minute of English football, how is that comparable?

ARJ came directly from the Eredivisie to one of the weakest teams in the Premier League.

Comment

I dont get it. Saman's agent must act at Saman's direction. Not the other way around..

Comment

Sky Sports saying that their still trying to agree wages

https://mobile.twitter.com/SkySports...4%26page%3D327

Comment

so it's off? 1h more until the deadline closes in England....

Comment

so it's off? 1h more until the deadline closes in England....

it closed just now

Comment

I think Amiens will be better for his career, if he has a good season he can get a move to a Europa league level club in France or Italy. A good season in Brentford wouldn't get him further than a top championship/relegation bound prem side.

Comment

According to this Aftonbladet article, one of the reasons the deal fell through is because Saman, his agent, and Ostersunds are under FIFA investigation because of the failed Huesca move, lol. Apparently, when Brentford found out about the investigation, they immediately pulled out of the deal.

Cant make this stuff up....

Comment

Damn, this would have been a great move for Saman, why can't our players catch a break...?

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                          Damn, this would have been a great move for Saman, why can't our players catch a break...?
                          Because if you want to have a sketchy agent, you better have some actual cards to play - like Mino Raiola

Comment

The Huesca debacle wasn’t the reason , Brentford would have already known this as it’s even all over his Wikipedia page.
                            Both clubs were happy and player for the deal to be done but stumbling block was his agent.

The good thing to come out of all this (because Amiens are a terrible club) is that Saman is willing to leave , Amiens are willing to sell him and he costs around 10mil euro so hopefully he gets a move out of there before the end of the month.

Comment

tanks god he estay

Comment

Originally posted by mistermo View Post
                                tanks god he estay
                                you are esounding like a my maman

Comment

Working...
                                X