This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Golefarsi View Post
    I compare his game with TM with his performance at club level. In my opinion he have lot more to offer in TM, he was benched much under CQ times
    I mean Queiroz not playing him consistently didn't help. But I don't really put a lot of blame on him because he had to be sure he could trust his players. I think the two times Ghoddos should've played and didn't was against Portugal in the WC and against Japan in the AC.

Skočić will give him more chances, without doubt.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk
    golbezanpodcast.com
    twitter.com/GolBezan
    instagram.com/GolBezan
    youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by FMCSMUBLB View Post
      I mean Queiroz not playing him consistently didn't help. But I don't really put a lot of blame on him because he had to be sure he could trust his players. I think the two times Ghoddos should've played and didn't was against Portugal in the WC and against Japan in the AC.

Skočić will give him more chances, without doubt.

I still get angry when i think about how he was benched in the world cup...

Comment

Originally posted by mistermo View Post
        I still get angry when i think about how he was benched in the world cup...
        I mean so was Milad. That was a big error for me.

golbezanpodcast.com
        twitter.com/GolBezan
        instagram.com/GolBezan
        youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

God Ghoddos is class...he deserves to be in a much better team

Comment

Originally posted by FMCSMUBLB View Post
            I mean so was Milad. That was a big error for me.

CQ's excessive obsession with Karim and Ehsan, end up biting us in the ass frequently and were one of the very few annoying things about his coaching from my perspective..!

Comment

Ghoddos's teammate Haitam Aleesami on how Saman coped with the 4-month ban:

"Moving on to another one of your colleagues, we want to get a sense of how Saman Ghoddos coped with the 4 month FIFA suspension from playing competitive football, which ran in the first half of this season, owing to a prior transfer dispute involving Huesca. That must be mentally really tricky: watching your teammates week in, week out, but you just have to sit there.

To be honest, he was really, really strong mentally. When he had faced that situation when they told him: “You are banned for 4 months.” Even the club told him: “If you need a week off, or two weeks off, just now to clear your mind and maybe go visit your family or take a trip somewhere.” He was like: “No. I want to stay and I have got 4 months to work hard and to come back stronger.” So yeah, he stayed here and was part of every single session – that shows character to me. Then obviously when he came back he picked up a small injury on his thigh, absolutely strong mentally."

https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.co...ind-of-player/

Comment

Ghoddos interview by Amiens.

Your favorite activity during confinement?

I love to exercise, bodybuilding. I have always enjoyed doing it and it is not possible to go to the gym now so it is my favorite activity to do at home!

What series are you watching right now?

I watch at least 3 or 4 series now (laughs): Blacklist, Empire, El Chapo and All American!

Something you can't do without?

FOOTBALL… Now that I can't play or watch anymore, I enjoy it even more.

Your favorite cuisine?

I love the food so I don't have one in particular but the Persian (Iranian) cuisine homemade by my parents is still number 1!

Your favorite vacation destination?

Sweden. My family lives there and most of my friends. I don't have the opportunity to see them very often so as soon as I go there I have a great time. But I love to travel and visit new places!

Do you practice another sport?

I'm pretty neutral, I like all sports and it's always fun to play with friends and try new things… but I'm very good at other sports… not like my friends (laughs).

Your favorite footballer growing up?

I had a lot of favorite players. I was inspired and I liked to see their way of changing and improving the game, so Ronaldo from Brazil, Ronaldinho, Zidane and Thierry Henry. They were my role models during my childhood.

YOUR TRAVEL COMPANION FOR Outdoor matches?

Generally I am near Bakaye (Dibassy), Haitam (Aleesami) and Arturo (Calabresi). On the plane it's always with someone different.

https://translate.google.com/transla...65&prev=search

Comment

Ligue 1 and Ligue 2 will not be restarting and the season has been stopped. They have not said yet what the plan is with relegation and promotion. Amiens obviously are sitting in relegation zone so interested to hears what the outcome is.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52460468

Comment

If they relegate he will definitely leave. His reputation in france is quite good, rennes were after him before the bizarre move to amiens, I could see them or similar level team going in for a cut price deal.

Because they could be in ligue 2, plus he hasnt been in top form this year, his price + known quality would make him an attractive option. Even if amiens dont relegate this pandemic will hit small clubs like them the hardest, will probably be forced to sell their best players for whatever they can get.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      If they relegate he will definitely leave. His reputation in france is quite good, rennes were after him before the bizarre move to amiens, I could see them or similar level team going in for a cut price deal.

Because they could be in ligue 2, plus he hasnt been in top form this year, his price + known quality would make him an attractive option. Even if amiens dont relegate this pandemic will hit small clubs like them the hardest, will probably be forced to sell their best players for whatever they can get.
                      He will just be 27 when the next season (hopefully) starts. They brought him for 3.6 million pounds and I am guessing he will be one of there top earners so they would be looking at probably getting him off their books and he will be available at a very decent price so I agree with you that I can definitely see him at a better club.

Comment

Nothing is sure, as the sport minister said the league may resume in the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          Nothing is sure, as the sport minister said the league may resume in the summer.
                          I thought government said there will be no sports even behind closed doors until september?

Comment

I thought government said there will be no sports even behind closed doors until september?
                            President, prime Minister and other minister can say one thing and the opposite some hours after

Comment

That is what they said from what I saw and also UEFA have announced that leagues have until May 25th to decide what they want to do with their season.

Comment

i just cant get warmed up to this team and even this league...
                                i hope he leaves this offseason elswhere in EU

Comment

Working...
                                X