This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    what? Saman rejected brentford move himself. Krafth signed to be newcastles backup RB, and that club is the definition of a sinking ship right now after losing benitez and hiring the clueless moron that is steve bruce. They are favorites for relegation. Happy that Saman isnt playing there.

For now he is on Amiens. His stats last season werent good enough to warrant a big move (although what he showed there and previously in Ostersunds surely was). Now Amiens have improved their team from last season for sure. Hopefully they are more of a midtable team this season which judging from their first performances and new players would be pretty attainable, and saman can shine more, without injury and AC as well and Im sure he will get a move.

Samans problem has nothing to do with play. He has his friends from swedish ghetto as his agents and they already fucked him over once when they could only get him to amiens.
    I think his stats were good for a midfielder who missed like 2-3 months of the season due to injury and Asian cup

His team is also pretty crappy so there is only so much he can do

before Asian up he was voted as top 10 mid of the league....so he was on the radar....but obviously with Asian cup and the injury, he didnt get a chance to show himself until there was a few weeks left to the league. Even then he scored last games to help them avoid relegation

Like i said in my previous posts....our players have issues because they have bad agents and being from Iran isnt very attractive either. I am 100% sure if he was African or East Asian or even Mexican or American, he would be playing in a top 6 team somewhere in the top 4 leagues

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
      Ghoddos is Valencia, Villareal, Benfica (etc) level. Hope he can live up to his potential so that good teams will notice and acknowledge the quality he brings. He isn't afraid to take on any player with his dribbles and passing game, lovely player to watch!
      i think he would thrive in those teams....Spain is best suited for our players

Comment

Ken Sema, hamteamie Saman dar Ostersund, be tarze gharzi az Watford rafte Udinese dar Serie A.

Bebinid yekishoon az Brentford pishnahad migire yeki dige az Serie A, ba inke dar Watford hich vaght bazikone fix nashod.

Dar vaghe Saman az Sema dar Soed behtar baazi kard, az nazare har lahaaz.

https://www.mondoudinese.it/udinese/...?refresh_ce-cp
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
          Ken Sema, hamteamie Saman dar Ostersund, be tarze gharzi az Watford rafte Udinese dar Serie A.

Bebinid yekishoon az Brentford pishnahad migire yeki dige az Serie A, ba inke dar Watford hich vaght bazikone fix nashod.

va saman pishnahadi gereft az teamhaye behtar... Celta vigo pishanahad rasmi dad va chon ham dallale khode saman va sahab ostersunds ye mosh kesafat hastan saman to in amiens oftad.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post

Watford and Udinese owners are the same family. So they exchange players all the time.

With that said, it is sad to see his teammates who are not even as good get chances at these kinds of teams and Saman gets overlooked

again goes back to what i keep saying....they need better Agents

Comment

Saman will most likely miss the match vs. Nantes today:

"We have a real uncertainty Saman Ghoddos. We will wait until the last moment to see what happens. He will be out of the squad if his injury is worse than expected."

https://le11amienois.fr/j3-amiens-sc...oddos-forfait/
              Last edited by aenima_8; 08-24-2019, 08:24 AM.

Comment

unfortunately he isnt in 18. Sad because he was brilliant last match and at home vs nantes you would expect him to bag one.

But, I think with our players if there is a risky injury or 50/50 I would rather them rest and get fully fit so we dont have additional complications later in the season.

Comment

They lost 2-1 , didn’t watch the game but they must have fought hard as they came back to equalise with 10 men but lost to a 84th min winner.
                  Second player they have had sent off in the first three games (Lille had one against them last week), they seem to suffer from ill discipline. Need to cut it out or it can be their downfall this season.

Comment

Whats this news about Saman being banned 4 months??

Cuz of the shitty things his agent did

If anyone got official news, let us know

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                      Whats this news about Saman being banned 4 months??

Cuz of the shitty things his agent did

If anyone got official news, let us know
                      a combination of agent and the corrupt, criminal ostersunds owner. Ostersunds is also banned for two transfer windows. Saman will return in the winter.

Comment

They should not ban him but ban his agents.

Comment

saman has personally appealed and the case will go to the Court of Arbitration for Sport is Laussane.

Maybe he will be cleared of any wrongdoing, while bans on agents and ostersunds are upheld.

Comment

I wonder if the ban is also for international football.

Comment

This is on him too for selecting such garbage agents.

Comment

All our players have shit agents

Saman should not have his career ruined by a buncha businessmen. Hopefully he can appeal

Comment

Working...
                                X