Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i’ve always said that ghoddos would tear up la liga, he fits the playstyle perfectly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
      i’ve always said that ghoddos would tear up la liga, he fits the playstyle perfectly
      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Well right now Huesca seems to have a good chance to be playing in La Liga next season..
      If they dont sign him (again) and scratch his debt, he will maybe score against them if he goes to another la liga team..
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Damn whatta fall from grace for this guy’s career in less than a year or so ....!
        From being sought after by 2 decent international teams, standing out in Europa league against quality opponents & praised as top class by one of the most respected coaches in footballing world To relegating to a French 2nd division with a shitt team & spending 3/4 of the season suspended or injured in the sidelines..!

Ultimately the result seeking amateur representations & trying to be the typical iroonie Dollar foolish, penny wise .. by hiring & relying on a clueless Cousin !? Or a friend for career advice & Negotiations of complicated multi million dollar Football contracts.

I really hope he finds a way outa of this clusterfk of a situation he is in currently & attain a Decent EU transfer Out as soon as Possible, so he can be afforded a reasonable chance of a quick recovery of his career trajectory..!

He himself prefers a La Liga move .. & so do I ..! It shouldn’t be too difficult either considering his bu$ted valuation & his Quality caliber ..!?
        He must start by dumping his advisors & reps & sign with a well connected professional agency..!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          based on the fact he has one of their highest salaries and they are an already small french club relegating to ligue 2 and on top of that have been badly affected by pandemic.
          His season was average if you consider he missed 6 months of it, and even some additional months through injury. Basically whenever he was fit he was playing quite well, even showed it for example in comeback vs marseille. He has quite a good reputation in france so I wouldnt be surprised if midtable sides gets him on cut price deal or turkish club (after his destruction of galatasaray they have good knowledge of him).
          Even a loan would help amiens get big wage off their books, plus allow him to show himself in a better environment to make the club even more money from a sale in the future when his stock has potentially risen.
          He is not your typical playmaker, he is not a real scorer, he doesn't have an above average speed as a winger. Result: it makes him a very average player, he got his chances at struggling club and wasn't anything special, yes he has an amazing shot, but mainly stops there, the other aspects of his game is pretty average. That is why Carlos never trusted him as full time, despite the hype from fans and media. He shined in SWEDEN, and yes he had few good games vs some good clubs in Europa league, so had the 30 years old Iraqi midfielder who played with Saman and ended up in Thailand the season after, so had the former Esteghlal striker who joined Esteghlal the next season and was mediocre , just tell you the level of the league.... but again fans like to get excited...

Comment

https://www.onzemondial.com/ligue-1/...entrale-223812

He should leave

Comment

He still has 3 years contract @Amiens , the chances are their that he cannot leave that easy : (
              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

"AMIENS - LUKA ELSNER SETS HIS PRIORITIES FOR THE TRANSFER WINDOW

Officially relegated to Ligue 2 after a long fight before the authorities and the courts, Amiens must now build its workforce to find the elite. It will be with Luka Elsner, who “has no doubts about his presence for the coming season”, at the head of the first team. The Picard coach even has a very precise idea of ​​the reinforcements he expects during the transfer window, as he detailed in an interview with Onze Mondial.

"With Juan Otero, we have someone at the cutting edge who will do a lot of damage," he explains. We really count on him. Saman Ghoddos must be at the heart of our game. We have to organize our system and the way we operate to enhance it."

https://maligue2.fr/2020/07/16/amien...ur-le-mercato/

Comment

He's the captain now it seems. Starting in a friendly today

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                    He's the captain now it seems. Starting in a friendly today
                    Damn, this is a bad sign..!
                    looks like the club is keeping him in place and relying on him to lead their promotion back to League 1 next season..!!

Comment

lol, from being the best player in Sweden, to play in 2nd best league in France. Can only happen to an Iranian..

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                        lol, from being the best player in Sweden, to play in 2nd best league in France. Can only happen to an Iranian..
                        What kind of clubs do the top players in Sweden usually transfer to?

edit: i think i remember one of his teammates went to EPL..

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                          What kind of clubs do the top players in Sweden usually transfer to?

edit: i think i remember one of his teammates went to EPL..
                          Ken Sema went to Watford, didn't do well. Now doing good in Serie A

Comment

Classic s*** for an iranian player : to be available for meaningless/daste dovom games but always something (injuries, dumb coaches, suspension) to prevent them to play the big games

Comment

Usually I'd say playing in the 2nd French division is a good option for considering his circumstances, as this will give him a season to regain the interest of mid-level French teams, however I don't think Amiens in particular will have a good season next year, which might actually hurt his reputation even more in France.

Comment

This is what happens when you have half-literate neighborhood bros who wear sweatpants and slippers everywhere for your agents/advisors. They pay more attention to their beard line than contractual provisions.

Comment

Working...
                                X