This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
    Ticket prices here in England are extortionate even those teams outside the Premier League too.

Just looked at Stoke City , who are near the relegation zone in the Championship and their adult ticket prices per match game range from £25 to £35.

20 is plenty. Too many EFL clubs aren't getting the message. Though it's understandable for teams like Stoke and Swansea who fell out of the Premier League a few seasons ago and will need to nickel and dime their fans to help stand any chance of surviving after parachute payments end next season. I purposefully left WBA out of that group, as they only charged away fans £20 when I went to see a game up there a few weeks ago, so fair play to them for that.

Comment

Amiens at home against Reims , nearly half time and 0-0.

Saman not in the squad, anyone know why? Are they just resting him?

Comment

He picked up an slight injury.

Comment

Tonight was their game in hand and they drew 1-1 so still in the relegation play off zone.

Comment

According to French media, Saman may miss the match against Brest tomorrow due to injury:

"Amiens without Juan Otero or Saman Ghoddos in Brest?

Luka Elsner could be deprived of his two attacking midfielders in Brittany, Saturday

Juan Otero, whose back is blocked, and Saman Ghoddos, hit in one thigh, are uncertain for the trip from Amiens to Brest, Saturday (8 p.m.). The two attacking midfielders could forfeit."

https://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actu...-brest/1102053

Comment

Originally posted by Malkay View Post
              20 is plenty. Too many EFL clubs aren't getting the message. Though it's understandable for teams like Stoke and Swansea who fell out of the Premier League a few seasons ago and will need to nickel and dime their fans to help stand any chance of surviving after parachute payments end next season. I purposefully left WBA out of that group, as they only charged away fans £20 when I went to see a game up there a few weeks ago, so fair play to them for that.

My wife is a season ticket holder at the Baggies so I got to go to a few home games.

Comment

Saman not in the squad again tonight for Amiens, he really needs to get some consistency into his career again. Been a season and a half since he has had any.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                  Saman not in the squad again tonight for Amiens, he really needs to get some consistency into his career again. Been a season and a half since he has had any.
                  He's injured

Comment

His spell in Amiens is a complete mascarade.
                    Except the first 3 goals he scored at the beginning, this season is nightmare so far. 4 months suspended, now he can play he is injuried (missing Lyon and certainly PSG games next week).

Comment

he got injured sitting in the stands?????

Comment

Will he play tomorrow? They got a game

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                          Will he play tomorrow? They got a game
                          He wasn't in the squad vs Lyon. They tied 0-0.
                          Hopefully he's back soon.

Comment

Saman to also miss Monaco this weekend:

"Amiens still without Saman Ghoddos against Monaco

The Picard club, which receives Monaco this Saturday (8 p.m.), is still deprived of its attacker.

Deprived of victory since November 2, Amiens (19th, 20 points) will have to do it again without his striker Saman Ghoddos (recovery) for the reception of Monaco this Saturday (20 hours). Mathieu Bodmer (cover) was not integrated into the group either."

https://www.francefootball.fr/news/A...monaco/1107474

Comment

ffs
                              i suppose injuries are a common occurrence after 4 freaking months of mid-season layoff..!!
                              probably shoulda kept in better training form during suspension..!!

what is the nature of the injury ? how long more expected to miss..?

we really need this guy in peak form for the the Iraq and Bahrain clash..!! TM is awful thin in CM/CAM position..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                ffs
                                i suppose injuries are a common occurrence after 4 freaking months of mid-season layoff..!!
                                probably shoulda kept in better training form during suspension..!!

what is the nature of the injury ? how long more expected to miss..?

we really need this guy in peak form for the the Iraq and Bahrain clash..!! TM is awful thin in CM/CAM position..!
                                he recently posted on social media that he will be "back soon". From all indications he only narrowly missed this match vs monaco, think he will be back next week.

Comment

Working...
                                X