Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, I just can’t understand why tf he moved to Amiens in the first place. God he had so much potential. What a bullshit decision

Comment

Originally posted by P.dente View Post
      Sorry, I just can’t understand why tf he moved to Amiens in the first place. God he had so much potential. What a bullshit decision
      A series of unfortunate events, bad advice from those surrounding him, and misunderstandings/miscommunications with former and potential clubs.

Comment

Originally posted by P.dente View Post
        Fortunately, he'll likely move on from Amiens this summer with them facing relegation.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
          A series of unfortunate events, bad advice from those surrounding him, and misunderstandings/miscommunications with former and potential clubs.
          the dumbest and most bizarre of which was the decision to Extend his contract with Ostersund for some 3 years or something ..? when he was at the peak of his football career and had made a name for himself internationally and club wise in europe and everything looked set for a lucrative and juicy transfer to a decent EU League/team..!!

generally speaking, he doesnt strike me as particularly naive nor stupid person..!? which made that silly strange decision, not seeming all so kosher..??
          especially considering what happened next with his shady transfers ..!

Comment

Is he back against PSG this weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
              Is he back against PSG this weekend?
              No he is out.

Comment

"Amiens still deprived of Ghoddos against PSG

Hit a thigh, Saman Ghoddos will be absent against PSG just like Dibassy and Monconduit (suspended).

miens will have to do without Thomas Monconduit and Bakaye Dibassy (suspended) for the match scheduled for Saturday (5.30pm) against PSG. The Picard club is always deprived of Saman Ghoddos. Hit a thigh, the Iranian striker has missed the last five meetings of L1."

https://www.francefootball.fr/news/A...le-psg/1109444

Comment

His team is beating PSG 3-0 right now [emoji50]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

3/3. Road to second division for Amiens.
                    They were leading 1/0 until 85 against monaco to end losing 2/1.
                    Now they conceded the equalizer to PSG b team after leading 3/0

Comment

4-4 vs psg

Comment

Look who's back!

Comment

^hard to be certain..but he sure looking sorta gordo...!!?

3-4 months of bikari and mama's cooking will do that to you, i suppose ..!!?

if he dont get his shitt together asap and register a handful of goals/assists before season's end he'll have go back to 2nd tier football trying to restart his career from scratch again a la early Ostersund days..!!

what was the nature of the injury that sidelined him last anyways..? and how/where did it incur..? at training or a match..?

Comment

Amiens drew 0-0 away to 6th placed Strasbourg today. Ghoddos still not in the team.

They're 5pts off of safety but they can still catch any of the 4 or 5 clubs immediately above them... and they play all of them in their remaining games, most of which are homes games.

Comment

Look who's training!

Comment

Amiens/Metz, important game to avoid relegation

Comment

Working...
                                X