This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
    In these circumstances, this would be a great move. For a future transfer ; i saw many (high level) Dutch players go to Turkish league & transfer back into The Netherlands.
    because they're Dutch? 🤔

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
    به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Click View Post
      because they're Dutch? 🤔
      could be true ; )
      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Amiens accept relegation to Ligue 2 after losing latest court battle

https://www.thescore.com/fra_fed/news/1984296*

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk
        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

It seems he will not leave
          https://premium.courrier-picard.fr/i...guirassy-piste

Comment

Ghoddos career is pretty much ruined. It should be a life lesson for everyone... becareful of the choices you make and the people you trust

It would be such a shame to see him play 2nd division

Comment

Im not convinced. He is one of their most saleable and if any solid offer coms in it makes no sense keeping him.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                Im not convinced. He is one of their most saleable and if any solid offer coms in it makes no sense keeping him.
                Base on what?
                He did have a very average season at best

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  Base on what?
                  He did have a very average season at best

based on the fact he has one of their highest salaries and they are an already small french club relegating to ligue 2 and on top of that have been badly affected by pandemic.

His season was average if you consider he missed 6 months of it, and even some additional months through injury. Basically whenever he was fit he was playing quite well, even showed it for example in comeback vs marseille. He has quite a good reputation in france so I wouldnt be surprised if midtable sides gets him on cut price deal or turkish club (after his destruction of galatasaray they have good knowledge of him).

Even a loan would help amiens get big wage off their books, plus allow him to show himself in a better environment to make the club even more money from a sale in the future when his stock has potentially risen.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                    Ghoddos career is pretty much ruined. It should be a life lesson for everyone... becareful of the choices you make and the people you trust

It would be such a shame to see him play 2nd division
                    WORD! he will be 27 soon, sadly he did have any chance to show some good games. I would be surprised if there will be a chance for a transfer this summer.
                    sigpic

Comment

Ghoddos is overrated here..

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        Ghoddos is overrated here..

He's rated just fine.
                        golbezanpodcast.com
                        twitter.com/GolBezan
                        instagram.com/GolBezan
                        youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

I dont like Brighton or how Potter treated JB but heres a theory..
                          Potter coached Saman in Sweden and e did sick games there and in the Europe games.
                          He was one of Potters best players and probably one of Pottis favourites in that team. So he would probably get a lot of chances from Potti..
                          Many coaches bring in their old players if they can and brittish teams have more money than others..
                          Wouldnt be too surprised to se Saman in brighton next season while mistreated JB leave the club
                          He would probably come cheap and he could use good Premier league salary too.. His game could fit pottis team though i personaly would want him not near that club after the JB treatment. Still the more i think about it, it just might be a good move for him
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

I can confirm the news of 100% him staying is false.
                            golbezanpodcast.com
                            twitter.com/GolBezan
                            instagram.com/GolBezan
                            youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

He is a highly skilled player, the Primera Division would be a great league for Ghoddos.

Comment

He is one of the highest , if not the highest, wage earners there and they need to cut it with the drop down the league. Add to that the amount of revenue lost due to the season ending early he will go.

Comment

Working...
                                X