Neither Satisfied Nor Dissatisfied
    0%
    Somewhat Dissatisfied
    0%
    Very Dissatisfied
    0%

The poll is expired.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Good friendly, our boys kept their calm and worked their way into THE game.

Our best players
    1. Beira
    2. JB
    3.Ebrahimi and Taremi

Comment

Shambool sikhakian.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

I love Ebrahimi style of play, it kind of reminds of Pirlo but without the Pirlo. The Iranian Pirlo.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
          I love Ebrahimi style of play, it kind of reminds of Pirlo but without the Pirlo. The Iranian Pirlo.
          he actually reminds me more of a pashee....he is everywhere and he is killing the opponents nerves....
          TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Ye chandta noghte mosbat va manfi:

Manfi: Nazm va hamahangie defai ra emroz nadidim. Goli ke khordim yadam ra be dorane pish az CQ endakht.

Manfi: kambood feshaar va khoshonat dar miyaneye zamin va khate defai. Koreihaa bishtaare nabardhaa ra mibordan va toophaaye dovvomi ham be onha miresid.

Manfi: samte raast ba Ramin va Torabi ke yek bozorghaah be koreihaa dadaan.

Mosbat: paskaari va mogheiyatsaazi dar nimeye avval, ba rizkaarihaaye khob dar chand sahne biroone 18ghadame Kore.

Mosbat: Zehniyaate hojomi, be vijeh dar nimeye avval ke neshoon daad koreihaa asibpazir hastand.

Mosbat: Wilmots taaze daare team raa mishnaase va falsafeye khod ra yaad mide, hanooz besyaar zode azash enteghaad kard. Che khob ke be in zoodi
            daarim baazihaaye dostane anjam midim ta morrabbie taaze betone say kone team ra besaaze.
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

I knew this wasnt going to be an easy game. I dont know why so many here thought it was going to be a walk in the park.

A couple of things I was wondering and maybe someone here has insight on.

-Before the game, I posted praising Ramin on his "hustle" and how he is always playing deep offense for an RB. However, it seemed as if that was a weakness this time around. The right was literally a gaping hole and the Koreans were definitely capitalizing on that. Would you guys say he is playing his position properly?

- It looked as if we had NO ONE in the midfield. I know we are playing attacking football now, but it really doesn't help when we cant get the ball to our forwards. Did anyone else notice this or am i delusional.

All in all, im so glad we tied. Very close game, and MW has a lot of work ahead of him.
              #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
                I knew this wasnt going to be an easy game. I dont know why so many here thought it was going to be a walk in the park.
                -Before the game, I posted praising Ramin on his "hustle" and how he is always playing deep offense for an RB. However, it seemed as if that was a weakness this time around. The right was literally a gaping hole and the Koreans were definitely capitalizing on that. Would you guys say he is playing his position properly?
                - It looked as if we had NO ONE in the midfield. I know we are playing attacking football now, but it really doesn't help when we cant get the ball to our forwards. Did anyone else notice this or am i delusional.
                All in all, im so glad we tied. Very close game, and MW has a lot of work ahead of him.
                Ramin plays with too much unnecessay intensity. He positioning is wrong, passing is very poor and deliveries worse than anything else. It is like he tries to do everything the hard way. We got to find a replacement no question.
                Transitioning from one system to another in football is not like turning a nub and everything will change. You need players that can support that system. There are bunch of idiots in Iran from the top of federation to the media and so called experts who are calling for more attacking football. Even by saying it you show how little you know about the game. These are of course mostly the CQ haters who want to prove something. Whatever you saw today was still CQ legacy, don't rush to credit anyone else so quick. To change this team to attacking style you need new players specially in midfield. The change has not even started yet. Long way to go. We attacked even more last time we played them.

Comment

I am happy camper so I voted "very satisfied".

We did out shot and out possess KOR on their home turf.

And we missed at least 2 starters but KOR was full squad.

And this was only the 2nd game for TM under a new coach.

This is the last 2 results for KOR at home:

KOR 2 - COL 1
                  KOR 1 - AUS 0

Comment

There were two absolutely world class players on the pitch today, one of them was Son and the other was Beiranvand I mean how many more times does this guy have to prove himself to be on another level? Incredible stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                      There were two absolutely world class players on the pitch today, one of them was Son and the other was Beiranvand I mean how many more times does this guy have to prove himself to be on another level? Incredible stuff.
                      As much as I hate to admit it, I used to think that Son was getting special treatment because he wasnt coming from one of the "Axis of Evil" countries. He is much more "Marketable" than any of our players, so thats why he gets to play in a top team like Tottenham. HOWEVER, seeing him burst through this last season in the EPL and CL and how he played today, its obvious that there is no favoritism. He is actually fucking good.

That being said, considering his background, Beiranvand is in a league of his own. God bless him and thank god he is on our team.
                      #WilmotsOUT

Comment

As much as I hate to admit it, I used to think that Son was getting special treatment because he wasnt coming from one of the "Axis of Evil" countries. He is much more "Marketable" than any of our players, so thats why he gets to play in a top team like Tottenham. HOWEVER, seeing him burst through this last season in the EPL and CL and how he played today, its obvious that there is no favoritism. He is actually fucking good.

That being said, considering his background, Beiranvand is in a league of his own. God bless him and thank god he is on our team.
                        I was in the same camp as you until this past season in the PL/UCL. He is so well rounded it is incredible. This goal right here made me respect him a ton:
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nqbOMFxcFk

Comment

You are not delusional, you are right! We need a creative midfielder who can get the ball to our forwards. Through balls, good dribbling to create space, vision, and all-round playmaking. The positive thing is that we do have players who can do well as CAM, Ghoddos is our best player for that position, he has everything, technique, good passing, dribbling, he's creative, vision and the courage to take on any player! Torabi, Shekari and Rafieie can be decent subs as CAM. We really don't need three defensive midfielders, two is more than enough.

Note: Maybe Jahanbakhsh and Gholizadeh can also be tested for the CAM position in friendly matches?

Comment

Very interesting to see the dichotomy between Wilmots's approach vs. CQ's approach. Already, two friendly matches in, you can tell TM will play a more open-minded, attacking style. We created a good number of chances today. However, our defense was also exposed and Korea had several good chances. It's a give and take. If you want an attacking approach, you will yield some defensive stoutness to your attacking style. All I know, Wilmots's TM will be much more exciting (and nerve wracking) to watch.

Since the formation is more open, our players look different. In my opinion, both Ramin and Milad have been completely exposed. Milad continually shows his one-dimensional approach and his limited capabilities. Kind of sad we don't have a viable backup LB option. Hajsafi, anyone?

At the same time, JB had his two best matches for Iran in the past two games. How good was he today? He was everywhere. Very smart, calculated, dangerous. One level above our outfield players. Really excited to see him flourish under MW. Also, this gives me hope that JB can have a resurrection year under Potter in BHA with a more attacking and open-minded formation.

All in all, good match. Excited to see TM in the near future. Go MW, go TM, and Zende Bad Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                              Very interesting to see the dichotomy between Wilmots's approach vs. CQ's approach. Already, two friendly matches in, you can tell TM will play a more open-minded, attacking style. We created a good number of chances today. However, our defense was also exposed and Korea had several good chances. It's a give and take. If you want an attacking approach, you will yield some defensive stoutness to your attacking style. All I know, Wilmots's TM will be much more exciting (and nerve wracking) to watch.

Since the formation is more open, our players look different. In my opinion, both Ramin and Milad have been completely exposed. Milad continually shows his one-dimensional approach and his limited capabilities. Kind of sad we don't have a viable backup LB option. Hajsafi, anyone?

At the same time, JB had his two best matches for Iran in the past two games. How good was he today? He was everywhere. Very smart, calculated, dangerous. One level above our outfield players. Really excited to see him flourish under MW. Also, this gives me hope that JB can have a resurrection year under Potter in BHA with a more attacking and open-minded formation.

All in all, good match. Excited to see TM in the near future. Go MW, go TM, and Zende Bad Iran.
                              I agree with the first part you wrote, but seriously Hajsafi was absolutely shit this game. pure shit. useless shots from 40 meters ( he did it also in the world cup ) many bad passes, lack of spatial awareness, seriously I think there should be someone else in his place.

Torabi has no part in being a starter in TM imo after his display today. He's tripping over his own legs, losing balls, getting body checked left and right, no speed/smart play at all.

overal i'm satisfied, new style of play will need time.

Comment

Working...
                              X