Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pdot View Post
    Disagree with me, but I think he should stay and fight for minutes. Any other team he goes he will be taking a step back. They are 8 games through 34 games in the season. He will get his chances.

Right now he is 3rd or 4th in his position, but that's fine. His time will come.
    on the contrary, any team he goes to is a step up from this shithole team.
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
      on the contrary, any team he goes to is a step up from this shithole team.
      How so? His only option is Eredivise, which is a worse league. EPL is the toughest league right now close to La Liga.

I would rather he get better and try to challenge for a position.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
        How so? His only option is Eredivise, which is a worse league. EPL is the toughest league right now close to La Liga.

I would rather he get better and try to challenge for a position.
        Playing the CL/EL for a top Eredivise team >>>> Watching the EPL games from the bench

Comment

Glad he is not invited ! Maybe that would get him motivated to train harder and stop playing like a scary pussycat. I dono if you guys noticed but AJB doesn't fight and risk everything in his matches. I honestly think he is scared of getting injured. Guess he couldn't handle the £22 mill .

Comment

Originally posted by tmfan View Post
            Playing the CL/EL for a top Eredivise team >>>> Watching the EPL games from the bench
            He could have been playing EL with PSV right now if he would've just demanded it. I'm pretty sure Potter wouldn't have mind it that much.

Now the only playing he does is on his ps4. Again sometimes you just have to stand up for yourself.

Comment

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.co...rnational-duty
              ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Brighton reporting that they and TM have agreed he wasn't available for selection for this international break.

https://twitter.com/OfficialBHAFC/st...76513802833920

I know most people think that the fact he walks into the TM first XI means he will get minutes which will be good for him, I was thinking this could be a good thing and possibly the case that it was agreed so that he could use the time, as the article suggests, to rebuild his fitness and show dedication to want to revive his Brighton career.

I know a lot of people think he should have left in the summer but I still think he could make something for himself at this club if he has the heart to prove to Potter he deserves to be in the team. This news suggests he does.

The purchase of Trossard and Mooy, the rise of Alzate and Connolly and now the return of March, the preferred LWB option, are making his chances of getting into the side are going to be even more difficult than last season. We have to accept that he was poor last season when called upon... even if he was out of position. Other players are showing the ability to be versatile and still affect moments in the game or chip in with goals/assists.

Someone replied to my earlier comment saying that, after his goal, Connolly will now disappear for 7 games like Knockaert... even if that's true at least they score goals!!! ARJ has had nothing to show for his time at Brighton so far.

Some of you are deluding yourself by re-framing the narrative as anything other than the facts... his Brighton career has been a failure thus far and he's currently not good enough to play for them. Based on the depth of squad, the form of their young players and what this manager demands from his players and his system... he's not up to it at present and the next couple of games will define what is going to happen to him in January.

Comment

I still think he will get his chance and I think he will take it. Encouraged by the team keeping the ball better and playing in more advanced areas, that should give him the opportunity to show what he can do. I'm really excited for ARJ getting back to proper fitness, Trossard coming back, hopefully Izquierdo in the not too distant future. Could be very exciting.

Comment

Originally posted by Malkay View Post
                    Brighton reporting that they and TM have agreed he wasn't available for selection for this international break.

https://twitter.com/OfficialBHAFC/st...76513802833920

I know most people think that the fact he walks into the TM first XI means he will get minutes which will be good for him, I was thinking this could be a good thing and possibly the case that it was agreed so that he could use the time, as the article suggests, to rebuild his fitness and show dedication to want to revive his Brighton career.

I know a lot of people think he should have left in the summer but I still think he could make something for himself at this club if he has the heart to prove to Potter he deserves to be in the team. This news suggests he does.

The purchase of Trossard and Mooy, the rise of Alzate and Connolly and now the return of March, the preferred LWB option, are making his chances of getting into the side are going to be even more difficult than last season. We have to accept that he was poor last season when called upon... even if he was out of position. Other players are showing the ability to be versatile and still affect moments in the game or chip in with goals/assists.

Someone replied to my earlier comment saying that, after his goal, Connolly will now disappear for 7 games like Knockaert... even if that's true at least they score goals!!! ARJ has had nothing to show for his time at Brighton so far.

Some of you are deluding yourself by re-framing the narrative as anything other than the facts... his Brighton career has been a failure thus far and he's currently not good enough to play for them. Based on the depth of squad, the form of their young players and what this manager demands from his players and his system... he's not up to it at present and the next couple of games will define what is going to happen to him in January.
                    I think the problem is not his playing skills/abilities. I think not being able to communicate in English properly thus unable to connect with the players and command respect did not help him at all. Had he walked into the club with good command of English he might have been able to circumvent all the shit. He was the most expensive player the club had ever signed. This went against him as others upped their game and didn't connect with him to prove he wasn't worth it. This kind of shit goes on all the time at all levels. His ex manager also failed to help him probably.
                    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic
                    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                      I think the problem is not his playing skills/abilities. I think not being able to communicate in English properly thus unable to connect with the players and command respect did not help him at all. Had he walked into the club with good command of English he might have been able to circumvent all the shit. He was the most expensive player the club had ever signed. This went against him as others upped their game and didn't connect with him to prove he wasn't worth it. This kind of shit goes on all the time at all levels. His ex manager also failed to help him probably.
                      so all other excuses got worn out and now we are making stuff up? he speaks very good english.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                        so all other excuses got worn out and now we are making stuff up? he speaks very good english.
                        Actually if notice there are two excuses. I was under the impression that his English was poor.
                        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                        نگاه میکنید.
                        sigpic

Comment

Actually if notice there are two excuses. I was under the impression that his English was poor.
                          his english is immaculate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffKIFtr-OSY

dont make shit up.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            his english is immaculate.
                            Oh well then. There you go. I can't think of any other excuses.
                            نگاه میکنید.
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh well then. There you go. I can't think of any other excuses.

90’ Leading comfortably & subbing in grandpa Murray instead of rewarding ARJ with few trash minutes to keep his spirits up in training ..! To me that’s pothead taking the piss, right there & telling him to find himself elsewhere to play..!
                              Give it up people he need the fk outa there this winter ...even if he’s afforded a few game minutes here n there in between..! Especially if he gets any more looks from Eredivise elites ... but that looks more n more improbable day by day ..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

90’ Leading comfortably & subbing in grandpa Murray instead of rewarding ARJ with few trash minutes to keep his spirits up in training ..! To me that’s pothead taking the piss, right there & telling him to find himself elsewhere to play..!
                                Give it up people he need the fk outa there this winter ...even if he’s afforded a few game minutes here n there in between..! Especially if he gets any more looks from Eredivise elites ... but that looks more n more improbable day by day ..!
                                Even a few minutes at the end of the game would be a slap in the face. He needs 30+ min in each game to make an impact. Anything less and you’re just stringing the guy along.

Comment

Working...
                                X