Clear All

Great news hopefully he continues to play calmly and improve on his form
    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

It’s amazing what a change in environment and tactics can do for a forward

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
        It’s amazing what a change in environment and tactics can do for a forward
        Agreed, case in point: sardar

Comment

Comment

All I want Alireza to do is prove these English jerks wrong and then leave ...hope he breaks through this season

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz3KrKgA...d=4xi2m4eqbgw0

Link to the goals video. It’s got annoying editing but better than nothing

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz3KrKgA...d=4xi2m4eqbgw0

Link to the goals video. It’s got annoying editing but better than nothing
                a lot of more attacking players of BHA are looking poised to have their break out season..!!
                i have a feeling Andone is gonna have the biggest impact and ARJ looks poised to have his best partnership with him and hopefully lead the team in assists..!!
                he looks well on his way...! those were 2 fantastic crosses to get him jump started in doing what he does best on the attacking front..!

Comment

Trossard and ARJ on the wings with Andone up front could be really good. Give them game time together, don’t make the mistakes that Hughton made by not being consistent enough in his team selection and giving players time to gel together.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    a lot of more attacking players of BHA are looking poised to have their break out season..!!
                    i have a feeling Andone is gonna have the biggest impact and ARJ looks poised to have his best partnership with him and hopefully lead the team in assists..!!
                    he looks well on his way...! those were 2 fantastic crosses to get him jump started in doing what he does best on the attacking front..!
                    Well said BL jaan I also think Andone can break out this season he is a top quality forward and I think he has the wingers and MFers around him needed to make it happen now that they have an attacking minded coach
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Albion's first half X1 v Liefering: Button; Montoya, Burn, Dunk, Suttner; Gross, Stephens, Alzate; March, Murray, Locadia. #bhafc

Albion have lined up like this second half (4-2-3-1): Walton; Sanders, Duffy, Clarke, Bernardo; Propper, Kayal; Knockaert, Jahanbakhsh, Trossard; Andone.

Comment

Originally posted by Perseus View Post
                        Albion's first half X1 v Liefering: Button; Montoya, Burn, Dunk, Suttner; Gross, Stephens, Alzate; March, Murray, Locadia. #bhafc

Albion have lined up like this second half (4-2-3-1): Walton; Sanders, Duffy, Clarke, Bernardo; Propper, Kayal; Knockaert, Jahanbakhsh, Trossard; Andone.
                        That second half team looks very exciting. Swap in maybe Balogun and it’s probably my favorite lineup. None of the Stephens, Murray, or Locadia BS

Comment

Full match highlights here:

Note that ARJ assisted both second half goals. The second half lineup was very fresh: new look BHA without the senior citizens and a$$holes.

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/SeagullsTV/

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                            Full match highlights here:

Note that ARJ assisted both second half goals. The second half lineup was very fresh: new look BHA without the senior citizens and a$$holes.

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/SeagullsTV/
                            Both of his passes looked gorgeous honestly. It helps that with Andone up front he has a forward who actually goes on runs to look for. At AZ, for as bad a finisher as Werghorst was he still went on runs so Ali always had a target.

Comment

That second half team looks very exciting. Swap in maybe Balogun and it’s probably my favorite lineup. None of the Stephens, Murray, or Locadia BS
                              I watched the whole game. First half was better esp. passing and keeping the ball in midfield (4-2-3-1). Player that stood out for me was Adamu of Liefering. Right back was a problem for the Albion. Balogun has not played a home game for Brighton in which he has not made a major error. Some players were inhibited playing under Houghton, notably Dunk, Bong, Stephens. New players Trossard and Clarke looked OK. Jan Mlakar did not get any game time.

Squad is really unbalanced in the opposite way it has been for years when left back was a problem. Now it is right back.

Hemed, Schelotto, Izquierdo, Bissouma not with squad, injured.
                              Bong, Băluță, Balogun, international rest.
                              Ryan, Steele, not playing for unknown reasons.

Comment

I'm reading that Knockaert was ticked off a lot at Andone during the game.
                                He's like the loud guy at every Persian pickup game
                                Last edited by perspolis#1; 07-13-2019, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X