Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
    Galatasary just got Falcao, the Colombian international. They must already be disappointed with Andone. 😄😄
    Florin Andone scores a goal for Romania against Spain. Tudor Băluță wasn't playing though.

Leandro Trossard has been ruled out of Belgium's Euro 2010 qualifiers against San Marino and Scotland.
    The uncapped striker pulled out of training today with a groin injury.

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

props to ar, by far the most professional player we’ve had in a while. this is how you make it to europe @alireza goozanvand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
        props to ar, by far the most professional player we’ve had in a while. this is how you make it to europe @alireza goozanvand
        Haha guzanvand! "Guz n'Gand" can also be nice!

Comment

Trossard injured while out on international duty. Expected to miss next 3 matches. Seize the opportunity Alireza. This is it

Comment

After today I don’t see him succeeding in the Premier League.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              After assisting, providing a great ball to Azmoun that the keeper miraculously saved, nearly scoring from the FK position, and making very decent runs and passes all game?

I don't get the standard in which we hold ARJ to... Sure he's a premier league player, but you can't expect a hattrick from him just because Team Melli plays a crappy team. HK was parking the bus most of the game. Their defense was better than I expected.

Comment

He had a couple of shots that went wide.. therefore he is unfit for PL. Give me a break.

Hes a solid player. He wasn't exemplary in this game, but he wasn't terrible. Sardar, however, shined!
                #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  https://twitter.com/i/status/1171414801672810496

The sudden acceleration with the ball was encouraging, rather than exceptional.

Comment

his confidence looked badly shaken and he played rather lethargic game today .... baring a few instances..!!
                    either was a victim of Wilmot's instructions or certainly not his usual self..!
                    I highly doubt he'd get anything but few trash minutes off the bench for BHA's next game..! so he'd have no choice but to keep the faith and keep on working hard in training and stay positive, until Pothead offers him a real chance to show himself off..!!
                    it shouldnt take too much longer, the way things shaping up in BHA's attacking set-up..!?? hoping for a start or significant minutes vs the toons the next sat.??
                    but at the moment, it looks more likely to be at the next cup game..!!?
                    Last edited by BacheLot; 09-10-2019, 08:51 AM.

Comment

To be honest, Potter must see something in him that made him offload the likes of Locadia and Andone and kept Ali. I'm sure if he had told Ali that he's not part of his plans then Ali would have left. I'm expecting him in all the next few match squads.
                      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                        To be honest, Potter must see something in him that made him offload the likes of Locadia and Andone and kept Ali. I'm sure if he had told Ali that he's not part of his plans then Ali would have left. I'm expecting him in all the next few match squads.
                        Ali Karimi?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          Ali Karimi?
                          Pretty sure he means Alireza Jahanbakhsh
                          #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                            Next three matches are do or die for ARJ

Hoping he starts so he can make something happen

AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                              Next three matches are do or die for ARJ

Hoping he starts so he can make something happen

True, but the international break came at an inconvenient time. JB just played 80+ minutes and has to travel from HK to UK. No doubt he'll be tired. I doubt he'll start this Saturday, but hopefully we'll see him off the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                                True, but the international break came at an inconvenient time. JB just played 80+ minutes and has to travel from HK to UK. No doubt he'll be tired. I doubt he'll start this Saturday, but hopefully we'll see him off the bench.
                                Disagree on the fatigue. He played one match vs Hong Kong. Most players played two international matches in quick succession with a lot of travel. If anything, the international break came at a good time. He got competitive mins, something he was clearly lacking in and another Brighton player got injured leaving him w a real chance of starting as well

Comment

Working...
                                X