Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Perseus View Post
    Premature, training begins in earnest on Monday (surmise).
    I get that, but when you are competing with 3 other players for a starting spot, you show up for even informal training. That's what I meant by saying you give it 110%, especially when the players you are competing (knocky, March) are showing up early.

Anyways, at the end of the day I hope Alireza nothing but the best and I look forward to watching him play in person this season.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
      I get that, but when you are competing with 3 other players for a starting spot, you show up for even informal training. That's what I meant by saying you give it 110%, especially when the players you are competing (knocky, March) are showing up early.

Anyways, at the end of the day I hope Alireza nothing but the best and I look forward to watching him play in person this season.
      Knoch and march didn't have international duty. If BHA wants to mess with JB je can go straight to Feyernoord

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

I completely agree with you. He definitely needs to be there at every opportunity he gets.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
          I completely agree with you. He definitely needs to be there at every opportunity he gets.
          Weeks, 3, 4 and 5 count for most.
          https://footballmedicine.net/plannin...ason-football/

Schelotto, Bissouma and Izquierdo look set to miss out and will not be ready for the start of the season. All are right footed and if fit would compete with Alireza Jahanbakhsh on the right side of the attack/midfield in a 4-2-3-1.

Trossard usually plays on the left. Preferred Foot: Right

Comment

the last thing arj needs to do is rush back prematurely and get injured again. He needs to have his full rest, with a recuperated mind and body then he can fully focus on new season, put woes of before behind him, and get in xi. His competition in knockaert. Thats it. If he cant displace that loser with a fair coach like potter in charge he should have a real look at himself. March will be LW as usual, but now will be backup to trossard. I dont expect a ridiculous "settling in period" for new players this year. Hughtons went to like the half way point of the season.

Comment

So I haven't been able to find any pictures of JB at today's practice. And in all the article on the Argus etc they mention other Albion players getting time off due to international duties during the break but not JB.

Not trying to stir the pot but this is making me a bit worried. New coach you should be there making an impression [emoji2369]

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
                So I haven't been able to find any pictures of JB at today's practice. And in all the article on the Argus etc they mention other Albion players getting time off due to international duties during the break but not JB.

Not trying to stir the pot but this is making me a bit worried. New coach you should be there making an impression [emoji2369]

Got more time off because of international duty...Idk why it's so hard to understand? the new signing Leo was also not included in the list that will meet up with the team in austria..doesnt mean he won't be there.

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
                  Got more time off because of international duty...Idk why it's so hard to understand? the new signing Leo was also not included in the list that will meet up with the team in austria..doesnt mean he won't be there.
                  I understand that but all the articles out on BHA website & Argus explicitly mention players who have gotten extra time off for international duty but don't name him. Probably being paranoid and it's safe to assume but still odd.

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
                    I understand that but all the articles out on BHA website & Argus explicitly mention players who have gotten extra time off for international duty but don't name him. Probably being paranoid and it's safe to assume but still odd.

who cares what they say. He played two international games, one in iran and the other in south korea right after the end of the season where he already had to adapt to new league and much higher physicality and intensity, multiple bad injuries, and an asian cup. If anything he needs more break than the other players so he doesnt reinjure himself.

Comment

Brighton & Hove Albion’s pre-season schedule ahead of the 2019/20 Premier League season has been part confirmed.

Graham Potter’s team will depart for a pre-season training camp on Sunday 7th July, before playing a yet-to-be-confirmed opponent in Austria on Saturday 13th July, as part of their pre-season tour.

The Seagulls will then return to England for their second friendly against Crawley Town at the People’s Pension Stadium on Friday 19th July, kick-off 7.45pm.
                      https://www.brightonandhovealbion.co...art-confirmed/

Percy Tau (South Africa), Bong (Cameroon) and Balogun (Nigeria) are still involved in AFCON.

Comment

For those who've been freaking out over not seeing Jahanbakhsh at pre-season (which is officially starting now for the first team)

Comment

He’s back!!!

Comment

Alireza looking fresh as always👌🏼!

Comment

Day 2 of training in Austria

Comment

ARJ showing off his skills at today's BHA practice session

https://twitter.com/OfficialBHAFC/st...39935560478721

Comment

Working...
                                X