No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We just need two more players to go loan for Ali to start.

What a depressing storyline.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
      Andone going to Galatasaray on loan
      That's a mistake. I think Maupay is overrated and a stupid buy. Andone barely got a shot and when he did he looked good in my opinion

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
        That's a mistake. I think Maupay is overrated and a stupid buy. Andone barely got a shot and when he did he looked good in my opinion

That red probably rubbed Potter the wrong way otherwise I agree with you. At least ARJ will make the squad now, albeit behind a U-21 player in the pecking order. What a joke.

Comment

Andone is a big liability just like Knocky, and nowhere near talented enough to justify the risk.

Comment

Cant wait to see what British talent with potential will step up for the RW role. Webster has been such a success!

He has completed (300% more fatal errors than legends like Steven Gerrard in just 1/800th of the time!!!!

STATS!

Comment

Andone is off to Galatasaray, wow... he's giving the players away like hot cakes. Honestly in my opinion Andone was the best striker Brighton had even with his silly red card. Also Galatasaray is a better team than Brighton loll. My only explanation is that he has the hots for Connolly and he wants to play March up front.

Comment

It is official. Andone moving to Turkey for a year loan but Brighton has the option to recall him in the January window.

Comment

Great so Locadia and Andone went to far better teams in way better situations than brighton, and ARJ is still rooted to the brighton bench or VIP section bc he wants to "prove himself" and "fight".

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    Great so Locadia and Andone went to far better teams in way better situations than brighton, and ARJ is still rooted to the brighton bench or VIP section bc he wants to "prove himself" and "fight".
                    Last I heard he wanted the PSV switch but Brighton blocked it.

Comment

so he can compete for his place vs two kids conolly and alzate, lose out to them, then come to TM with completely shot confidence. What a great situation.

Comment

Or maybe they were pushed out because of their pi** poor attitudes in the locker room and on the field. A tag that is going to hunt them the rest of their careers.

Comment

Is this true, from what we've heard he was the one who turned it down. Honestly I kind of wish he had left. Only time will tell. I still don't see him playing much tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                            Or maybe they were pushed out because of their pi** poor attitudes in the locker room and on the field. A tag that is going to hunt them the rest of their careers.
                            it was hunting them really bad when they both upgraded club considerably.

Comment

it was hunting them really bad when they both upgraded club considerably.
                              It has been well known that Locadia, Andone and knockaert (sp) had bad attitudes and all three are gone out on loan. Let’s see how much playing time they get at their new clubs and how successful of a year they have.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                                It has been well known that Locadia, Andone and knockaert (sp) had bad attitudes and all three are gone out on loan. Let’s see how much playing time they get at their new clubs and how successful of a year they have.
                                fair enough. But on the face of it, locadia and andone considerably upgraded their club situation.

Comment

Working...
                                X