Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
    i also watched the japan game. Ramin and PAGG are best suited for the level they are playing at now.
    What are you contributing to this forum if you just want to attack and insult our team melli players? Soosools? I saw them live in Russia go neck and neck with players like Diego Costa, Cristiano Ronaldo, Bernardo Silva... World stars... And you have the nerve to come here and insult them and call them soosools? Go join some other premier league forums and then go comment there about how great their league is instead of coming here and insulting our players who make me and Iranian fans proud.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rjafari View Post
      look. i'll admit it. im biased because i want jahanbakhsh to play and thrive.

that said.

how does solly march keep consistently getting premier league minutes? he's SO BAD!
      March is a homegrown English player. With only being a couple of months younger than Jb, He has LOADS OF POTENTIAL apparently..none that i can see atleast. He is similar to vahid Amiri. Headless chicken that just runs straight and crosses the ball into the defenders legs.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_parsa View Post
        What are you contributing to this forum if you just want to attack and insult our team melli players? Soosools? I saw them live in Russia go neck and neck with players like Diego Costa, Cristiano Ronaldo, Bernardo Silva... World stars... And you have the nerve to come here and insult them and call them soosools? Go join some other premier league forums and then go comment there about how great their league is instead of coming here and insulting our players who make me and Iranian fans proud.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
        Hear, hear

Comment

really? PAG and ramin soosool against PL attackers?
          Yes.

PAG , Majid Hosseini , Rezaian, Mohammadi could take on an attacking line of Diego Costa Iniesta Isco and David Silva. They did.

Ezzatollahi can also shut down the passing lanes against David Silva much better than whoever Brighton had today.

If you want a comparison...our 2014 was fossillike in comparison (no offense intended to them) and they shut down Nigeria's PL offense. Victor Moses got shut down by Pouladi ffs.

Jalal Hosseini shut down Emmenike. So yeah braindead EPL pace and speed merchants cant do jack against TM.

Compared to Brighton's ali asghari CMs last season, it doesnt take much though

Comment

rAmIn AnD pAg ArE vOrLd KeLaSs. is that better?

any sort of criticism on this forum is taken personally. as if every iranian footballer is destined for the best teams in the best leagues. i’d like to see that too, but its not reality. that “greenguy” member yesterday said Tafazoli is not TM quality and he got jumped. ask yourselves why PAG and RR crashed out of Belgian league? that happened, thats reality. now when i suggest that neither of them would fare well in the best league in the world, i am bad, i am insulting and attacking the players. give me a break.

now go think of some witty responses that will get 4 or 5 thanks ao you can feel good.

Comment

any sort of criticism on this forum is taken personally. as if every iranian footballer is destined for the best teams in the best leagues. i’d like to see that too, but its not reality. that “greenguy” member yesterday said Tafazoli is not TM quality and he got jumped. ask yourselves why PAG and RR crashed out of Belgian league? that happened, thats reality. now when i suggest that neither of them would fare well in the best league in the world, i am bad, i am insulting and attacking the players. give me a break.

now go think of some witty responses that will get 4 or 5 thanks ao you can feel good.
              Ok I'll try.

Ahmadinejad is a better PK taker than Ronaldo.

Because Ronaldo cant score a penalty on sosools.

Comment

PAG left cause they rejected his mom's visa.
                RR left cause he loves money.

You're the member who seems to like to just say things to say something.

Comment

man I wonder how long we will have to deal with this brighton crap.

I really struggle to remember such a bad situation pathetic fanbase, shitty team, and negative impact any club has had with regards to one of our players.

Part of me kind of wishes it keeps getting worse, so ARJ can finally dig his head out of british ass that hes been kissing for long, and see the light. GTFO ASAP kid

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    man I wonder how long we will have to deal with this brighton crap.

I really struggle to remember such a bad situation pathetic fanbase, shitty team, and negative impact any club has had with regards to one of our players.

Part of me kind of wishes it keeps getting worse, so ARJ can finally dig his head out of british ass that hes been kissing for long, and see the light. GTFO ASAP kid
                    I know it isn’t a great situation for him but there’s nothing we can do about it. He isn’t kissing ass, it’s his life and if It doesn’t work out at least he can say he tried.
                    Look , I’d love him to be playing every game but that isn’t happening. We just have to bear with.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                      I know it isn’t a great situation for him but there’s nothing we can do about it. He isn’t kissing ass, it’s his life and if It doesn’t work out at least he can say he tried.
                      Look , I’d love him to be playing every game but that isn’t happening. We just have to bear with.
                      hes kissing ass bro. He has been kissing ass from the start when he said he was so impressed by how much "brighton wanted him" and then they proceded to shit all over his confidence and style of play immediately. He never said a word (unlike guys like locadia) is now not getting a sniff from the other coach (bringing on youth team prospects instead of him) and yet he still doesnt say a word. Its not like brighton are tearing up trees in his absence either...

Comment

hes kissing ass bro. He has been kissing ass from the start when he said he was so impressed by how much "brighton wanted him" and then they proceded to shit all over his confidence and style of play immediately. He never said a word (unlike guys like locadia) is now not getting a sniff from the other coach (bringing on youth team prospects instead of him) and yet he still doesnt say a word. Its not like brighton are tearing up trees in his absence either...
                        What do you mean bro Connolly had [insert useless statistic ]

Comment

I cant believe they paid 20 mil Pounds for webster! The guy is a third rate player lol. I can think of so many CBs superior you could buy instead for 5-10 mil.

Comment

I cant believe they paid 20 mil Pounds for webster! The guy is a third rate player lol. I can think of so many CBs superior you could buy instead for 5-10 mil.
                            I just watched the extended highlights, even worse I would say Burn (#33) what a disaster this guy was. He made so many mistakes, definitely caused at least one goal.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                              I just watched the extended highlights, even worse I would say Burn (#33) what a disaster this guy was. He made so many mistakes, definitely caused at least one goal.
                              careful bro perseus highly rates him.

Comment

Andone going to Galatasaray on loan

Comment

Working...
                                X