No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can’t believe Solly March is getting a starting spot over Jahanbakhsh.

Comment

If GP was so happy with AJB performance in training he could have at least rewarded him with some minutes after the 3-0, the game was lost then anyway..

Comment

FT 0-4
        @ least our boy made the bench..!!
        March, Montaya werent all too convincing .... so he will get his chance sooner than later..!

Comment

Thank you BHA for giving ARJ a front row seat to this grand display of your potential.
          #WilmotsOUT

Comment

20 Million on an English Cb in Webster and he was trash. He also got muscled out by a league 1 player on Tuesday for Bristols goal. However, since he is English he isn't trash or a dud or whatever else Jb is even though he cost less than webster. Anyways, let's hope for more results going against this shitty Brighton side.

Comment

I'm fairly certain a transplanted TM would do better in the Prem than Brighton.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                Without a doubt

Comment

With a whopping 4 points, BHA sits two spots above relegation.

Comment

We’d place consistently mid table no doubt in my mind honestly. Azmoun and Taremi are better than any forward in Brighton’s club history, Ghoddos is more quality than any of their midfielders. Beiro is literally head and shoulders above Ryan. Hosseini is a beast, Mohammadi is better than Bernardo. If we could just get our holding midfield sorted we’re golden.

Funny enough i remember some football geniuses on NSC last year who thought TM was like a Championship side. Goes to show who you are dealing with.
                    Last edited by TM4LIFE; 08-31-2019, 09:25 AM.

Comment

really? PAG and ramin soosool against PL attackers?

Comment

look. i'll admit it. im biased because i want jahanbakhsh to play and thrive.

that said.

how does solly march keep consistently getting premier league minutes? he's SO BAD!

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                          These "soosools" are the same ones who only conceded 1 goal from Spain and Portugal......

Comment

Go watch Iran vs Spain from the world cup and tell me you think they played like "soosools" out there. They played like warriors.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

i also watched the japan game. Ramin and PAGG are best suited for the level they are playing at now.

Comment

i also watched the japan game. Ramin and PAGG are best suited for the level they are playing at now.
                                Okay but you realize there are 9 other players on a football team right?

Comment

Working...
                                X