Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pdot View Post
    Potter told Jahanbakhsh that he needs to work on a part of his game that he is lacking before he can play at EPL. I would guess it probably has to do with strength when he has the ball. Until he improves in that department he was told he was not at the level to start.
    Sorry to ask but how are we aware of private conversations between Potter and Jahanbakhsh? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
      can someone please explain me the logic of smashing someone's confidence by not including him in the roster for three games but plan an increased role for him in the future? I have lots of fantasy but this is not going in my mind!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
      i think by both Locadia and Ali were told early on that they are not particularly wanted and were told to look for transfers out...! Ali had stressed that he would prefer to stay on and work himself into the team, while his agent courting possible transfers out meanwhile, in case...! explains the sorta sudden camaraderie between the two in preseason..!
      exclusion from playing squad @ least partly were also to mentally prepare Ali for still a possible transfer eventuality .... .!

i assume that ultimately the transfer of Locadia to hoffenheim Netted BHA the Most Value back on their investment vs possible loan/transfer of Ali to PSV..!!? and/or to a smaller degree, that they saw more potential upside in integration and assimilation of Ali to their desired new team tactics than locadia..!?

i suspect that BHA still would gladly offload ARJ too, if they find a customer who'd pony up most of their inve$tment in him..!! we knew from get-go PSV couldnt really live up to those expenses, so it didnt surprise me to see that possible transfer fall through and them opting for a more affordable alternative..!
      still remains to be seen if those other supposedly interested clubs from france and spain have a keen enough of an interest to put their money where their desires are...? or perhaps another rich club in desperate need of a winger would attempt a panic-buy of Ali ?with the transfer deadlines closing in shortly in the next week or sooner..!

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
        Sorry to ask but how are we aware of private conversations between Potter and Jahanbakhsh? Thanks.
        yep
        its was a sorta sensible assumption...!! but a link would be nice.... if there was one..!!?

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
          I didn't state it as fact. Just a reply to the previous comment that asked for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
            I didn't state it as fact. Just a reply to the previous comment that asked for a reason.
            Understood. Thanks for clarifying.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              i think by both Locadia and Ali were told early on that they are not particularly wanted and were told to look for transfers out...! Ali had stressed that he would prefer to stay on and work himself into the team, while his agent courting possible transfers out meanwhile, in case...! explains the sorta sudden camaraderie between the two in preseason..!
              exclusion from playing squad @ least partly were also to mentally prepare Ali for still a possible transfer eventuality .... .!

i assume that ultimately the transfer of Locadia to hoffenheim Netted BHA the Most Value back on their investment vs possible loan/transfer of Ali to PSV..!!? and/or to a smaller degree, that they saw more potential upside in integration and assimilation of Ali to their desired new team tactics than locadia..!?

i suspect that BHA still would gladly offload ARJ too, if they find a customer who'd pony up most of their inve$tment in him..!! we knew from get-go PSV couldnt really live up to those expenses, so it didnt surprise me to see that possible transfer fall through and them opting for a more affordable alternative..!
              still remains to be seen if those other supposedly interested clubs from france and spain have a keen enough of an interest to put their money where their desires are...? or perhaps another rich club in desperate need of a winger would attempt a panic-buy of Ali ?with the transfer deadlines closing in shortly in the next week or sooner..!
              “Locadia is thriving under Potter” has become almost as worn-out a phrase as “The undisclosed fee is substantially less than being reported” and “Breaking news brought to you by eToro” over pre-season as the club desperately try to paint him as a player who has suddenly become worth the £14m paid out 18 months ago.

The big question is has he? He certainly looks more lively than he did under Chris Hughton, but then again a rasher of bacon had more life in it than Locadia did at times.

The Dutchman still has much to prove in the Premier League and the jury will be out until he has a run of games under Potter in which to impress..

This was the pre-season view.

Comment

ARJ rejects PSV?
                https://www.tribalfootball.com/artic...4576#popup-sso
                "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Roo ke ni, sange pa ghazvin.

Comment

Originally posted by puddha View Post
                    Wow! All these kids need a better agent! Seriously they should hire one of us from here lol how is he happy! Don’t bring up the money. It’s about getting playing time and improving. I like his mentality of not giving up but how long!? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                      Wow! All these kids need a better agent! Seriously they should hire one of us from here lol how is he happy! Don’t bring up the money. It’s about getting playing time and improving. I like his mentality of not giving up but how long!? Lol
                      BHA was definetely the wrong team, but AJ just does not have the skill. HE never even impressed for Team Melli...
                      Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Originally posted by Perseus View Post

I don't expect Locadia to move anywhere if the signs (via local journos) are to be believed.

Seems like these local journos have less up-to-date information than random iranians on Persian football dot com!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                          Seems like these local journos have less up-to-date information than random iranians on Persian football dot com!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
                          Yep, new journo. I did have my slight doubts which is why I mentioned them. Opposite signs before Knockaert moved as well. And before Houghton was sacked.

I can't say Locadia moving was a shock like the other two. Locadia did not ever look good enough to be more than a squad player. And he thought he was better (PSV source) than he was.

Comment

BBC's football focus interviewed a BHA and Man City fan.

Interviewer saying that Brighton fans would prefer BHA to get relegated and play "potterball" than stay in the premier league and play bad football.

Admirable and stupid at the same time

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                              BBC's football focus interviewed a BHA and Man City fan.
                              Interviewer saying that Brighton fans would prefer BHA to get relegated and play "potterball" than stay in the premier league and play bad football.
                              Admirable and stupid at the same time
                              We had a thread on this forum that stated Jahanbakhsh is better than Son. I guess stupidity is everywhere.

Comment

JB on the bench.

Comment

Working...
                                X