X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The View Post
    Extended highlights, 2:00 mark to skip the intro:
    https://www.brightonandhovealbion.co...ers-1-albion-2
    The goal they conceded had nothing to do with JB. Why the heck were the fans blaming him?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      The goal they conceded had nothing to do with JB. Why the heck were the fans blaming him?
      I think Seagull put it right before, these are the fans who love to talk rubbish, most of the probably don’t even go to see the games live and love to argue. The real fans are the ones who want him to succeed and don’t talk rubbish on Twitter etc.

Comment

Brighton vs Aston Villa for the EFL Cup

Comment

Originally posted by Lapayee View Post
          Even Ronaldo with his amazing powerful shots will not score a goal or be on target each and every time. I've seen ARJ take some really good shots and successfully so. I don't know why he didn't do better last season, but that could be partly due to the fact of team not being offensive minded enough or was just not a good team overall. ARJ deserved a good transfer, Brighton deserved good results from him, but they failed to bring the best out of him. I think most probably they killed his self-confidence...IMHO.
          I'm happy to credit Alireza Jahanbakhsh with assist. I don't think he did enough to get into the team vs Man City though. Neither did Bernardo on that game.

With Trossard partnering Maupay upfront there is still a place to be filled on the right wing for the next game?

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/13...-City-Brighton

The rather awkward Locadia is probably favourite on the grounds that he did not play against Bristol Rovers.

Alternatively, GP could include a more defensive player considering the opposition?

Comment

Originally posted by Perseus View Post
            I'm happy to credit Alireza Jahanbakhsh with assist. I don't think he did enough to get into the team vs Man City though. Neither did Bernardo on that game.

With Trossard partnering Maupay upfront there is still a place to be filled on the right wing for the next game?

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/13...-City-Brighton

The rather awkward Locadia is probably favourite on the grounds that he did not play against Bristol Rovers.

Alternatively, GP could include a more defensive player considering the opposition?
            seems locadia is really edging towards Hoffenheim loan. Im sure the player himself would fancy the upgrade and style of play much more fitting with his strengths. Wish he could pack ARJ in his bags with him.

But it seems brighton have rebuffed PSV's loan offer for ARJ and others as well. So he is now hostage, due to his own failures, bad decisions, and ofc the club itself.

With all that being said, if locadia and Andone are out, that really leaves only ARJ. OFC somebody else could play the role, but it would really be a big snub. Consider one of ARJ's best matches in brighton shirt came vs City in the Fa Cup at Wembley.

Comment

Closing transfer dates:

Spain: September 2
              Italy: August 18
              Germany: August 31
              France: August 31
              Russia: August 31
              Belgium: August 31
              Scotland: August 31
              Turkey: August 31
              Sweden: August
              Holland: September 3

Comment

Notwithstanding JB's absence from EPL match day rosters, I think all other signs point to an increased role in the near future:

Knockaert loan
                BHA rejecting PSV's loan offer
                Impending Locadia loan

Or, maybe I'm just being a delusional Iranian soccer fan. Ya, probably the latter.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                  Notwithstanding JB's absence from EPL match day rosters, I think all other signs point to an increased role in the near future:

Knockaert loan
                  BHA rejecting PSV's loan offer
                  Impending Locadia loan

Or, maybe I'm just being a delusional Iranian soccer fan. Ya, probably the latter.
                  can someone please explain me the logic of smashing someone's confidence by not including him in the roster for three games but plan an increased role for him in the future? I have lots of fantasy but this is not going in my mind!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

It's official. Locadia moved to Hoffenheim, this improves AJB chances:

https://www.voetbalzone.nl/doc.asp?uid=358165

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                      can someone please explain me the logic of smashing someone's confidence by not including him in the roster for three games but plan an increased role for him in the future? I have lots of fantasy but this is not going in my mind!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
                      Potter told Jahanbakhsh that he needs to work on a part of his game that he is lacking before he can play at EPL. I would guess it probably has to do with strength when he has the ball. Until he improves in that department he was told he was not at the level to start.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
                        Potter told Jahanbakhsh that he needs to work on a part of his game that he is lacking before he can play at EPL. I would guess it probably has to do with strength when he has the ball. Until he improves in that department he was told he was not at the level to start.
                        Makes sense. BTW, no coach could smash player's confidence without their permission. It is up to ARJ how he makes all this mean. The key is going forward.

Go ARJ!

Comment

That was my assessment.

My assessment of a few other BHA players as well, lacking learned skills, and others without positional sense.

Comment

england is a hard league, aj need to get stronger and work harder

Comment

make sense..!
                              especially in this current BHA set-up and team tactics..! gotta be Strong in Possession and even more importantly he's gotta be able to keep your calm and composure under pressure and likely high-presses of the opposition and still have the ability to make that Extra Pass and/or make himself available to for it.

potthead wants to play possession football like ManCity ..! in other words wants to eat steak while on McD budget..!! lol

Comment

well regardless of wtf potter wants, with locadia gone, andone a liability and out for 3 weeks, ARJ is probably gonna have to get a chance.

Comment

Working...
                                X