Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kingofkings View Post
    https://www.voetbalprimeur.nl/nieuws...in-de-weg.html

Such a shame.. PSV would be the perfect club for him at the moment. He would at least play in Europe and get the appreciation and respect he deserves from the fans. According to this article he wanted to go but Brighton didnt allow him to leave. Really fear they will destroy his tallent and confidence (even more).

Good luck Alireza and stay strong!
    If Brighton didn’t allow him to leave, but meanwhile doesn’t include Jahanbakhsh in the squad, I wonder what they are planning to do with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      If Brighton didn’t allow him to leave, but meanwhile doesn’t include Jahanbakhsh in the squad, I wonder what they are planning to do with him.
      Harry Potter has a magic plan for him : he will use him to clean Brighton toilets

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
        Brighton doesn't even play with wingers lad. In case you didn't know Jahanbakhsh is a classic winger, his best position is on the right wing where he thrived with AZ.

Shame he didn't move to PSV where he would've been great and i believe he would become topscorer and mister assist again. The Eredivisie still plays with classic wingers which is why it is such a good league for Alireza.

He could not have moved to a worse club for his career, he will not get a chance and even if he did what good can he do as a wingback? Once again money becomes the factor for a player ruining his football career.

I blame his agent Hashemi for abusing the naivety of Jahanbakhsh for his own benefit. I saw him and his beautiful wife at a business lounge at the airport when i was traveling, it was so obvious they are gold diggers just by looking at them.
        damn dude..... Assume much..???
        i thought i was bad at reading too much into things... lol

Comment

Guys please chill out. This thread is becoming very toxic. We all want Alireza to do well, but accusing people of being gold diggers and shitting on Brighton and its fans isn't the solution.

If they really don't have a need for him, he can be loaned out or something at the winter break. Just enjoy the ride while it lasts, and send him supportive and positive messages if you can.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            Harry Potter has a magic plan for him : he will use him to clean Brighton toilets
            For 17 million, I will clean all their toilets!

Comment

Think logic irooni baziam bezarid kenar. , they paid their highest transfer fee for him and he doesn't deliver. Club has all reason to be upset and mad.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
                delusional iranian fans. Ali made the wrong play here. He should have passed it to the wide open dude on the left who ended up scoring. instead he just smacked the ball wildly into a defender. and you guys are complaining that the brit commentators didn't give him credit. AJB hasn't impressed in a TM jersey and he hasn't impressed in a Brighton jersey (basically the two most competitive settings he's played in). He's shined only in the goalfest known as the eredivisie. He should go back there and shine and enjoy his footballing days and be part of a positive squad. He's a great kid and deserves it. but let's not pretend like he hasn't gotten his chance at Brighton. BHA as an organization wanted nothing more than for AJB to succeed and it just didn't work out. no need to point fingers. The quality simply isn't there, which is OK because the EPL is the hardest league on earth.
                haji-nondelusional , that was an absolute phenomenal dispossession of the ball and his Immediate Run @ the retrieving Defenders is what really made that opening goal all possible ...!!
                you think bristol's retrieving RB in that scene wouldnt have been able to intercept or a @a very least be right in face of Connolly, had Ali opted to pass the ball to him..?
                Its precisely his run at the goal and making his intent to shoot known that Sucks-in their Retrieving Defenders and creates the all important open space in their back-line for Connolly to run on to and calmly slot in the deflected shot passed the keeper..!!
                Ali even had another teammates right next to him that he coulda laid the ball off to, but whats the point of that ? it only slows down the counter and gives time for more defenders to get back...!
                when you catch the opposition on the break, its decisive and quick attacking decision that more often than not leads to finishings. Id, argue that particular golden chance (probably like many others in that game?) woulda more likely gone begging had he opted for a pass in that instance.....!
                &
                on the rest of your post; go and dig-out the original "ARJ @ Brighton" thread, where nearly everyone here were creaming their pants at prospects of Ali tearing it up at BHA coming off his phenomenal last season at AZ..!
                I was literally the only poster here, who didnt see him as a good fit for this league/BHA and predicted that it will take him a while to get used to the much increased competition levels of EPL ..! I knew he simply lacked the overall quality to set EPL a blaze, a la Eredivisie.....!!
                nonetheless, i also recognized the fact that he was a level-headed, hard-working bonafide pro, who if given adequate time to bed-in and provided Real chances in a more fitting system of play and in his favored RW position , he would eventually come good as a reliable regular starter for BHA..!
                Off Course that was all way too much to ask for ...! after-all this is the cut-throat EPL were talking about, fat chance of that ever happening..!
                Last edited by BacheLot; 08-28-2019, 07:08 AM.

Comment

Maybe he should request a loan to a League One team. He didn’t look as bad against this level of opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                    Maybe he should request a loan to a League One team. He didn’t look as bad against this level of opponent.
                    namak.

Comment

Originally posted by Perseus View Post
                      Alireza Jahanbakhsh is improving from a low baseline, 7 shots, 5 off target (although the one that caused the goal could have been on-target) and two blocked, which might be good enough for a goal on a good day in the Eredivisie. Much as expected, his stats even in the Dutch League showed lots of inaccurate shots.

Unsure if he is improving quick enough. He might do well in another league. BHA problem is finishing along with at least 14 other clubs in the EPL.

I don't expect Locadia to move anywhere if the signs (via local journos) are to be believed.

Using the match as a test whether Alireza Jahanbakhsh would enhance his claims, I'm afraid it went exactly as expected, unable to prove he was any better than the current strikers at shooting. Also expected was that Steven Alzate MOM would repeat his promising Under 23 performances at a higher level.

Hoffenheim apparently interested in Aaron Connolly.
                      the problem with premier league teams is that they buy players from other leagues and while they are all on a high, ( being top scorer/asists ) they fuck up with their confidence and block him from playing the games they should play. you or buy a player who is your record signing and let him play his natural position while he's full of self confidence or you just dont fkn buy him. what BHA does to all these bought players is that they let them to sit on the bench and watch the game while players who are shittier are playing instead of them, and players are not stupid and know this. just sell the guy and let him play elsewhere.. and you see how much he's worth.. probably more than the shitty 19m you english guys are complaining about.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                        No league one team can pay his wages. He is stuck in Brighton as no other team can match his current wages.

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                          Judging from the majority of BAH fans on Twitter he gets alot of hate. Haven't even seen one non Iranian defending him. Not sure how much to interpret here but this surely means is not the best environment to build up self confidence. Major transfer windows like e.g. Bundesliga close this week....

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
                          I think there's plenty of us who still hope that he can come good and are not slagging him off. The problem is, people like us, tend not to post about that, and tend not to get involved because we can't be bothered to get into a debate with someone who has made their mind up. Twitter/Forums doesn't tend to be the place for considered opinion, rather those who like to shout loudest.

Comment

he isn't "stuck" , he isn't stupid and his career isn't over!

Gooooo AliReza & prove this hysteria fans you can, YES YOU CAN.
                            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              namak.
                              +bee

Comment

Extended highlights, 2:00 mark to skip the intro:
                                https://www.brightonandhovealbion.co...ers-1-albion-2

Comment

Working...
                                X