I hope he can pick up a goal or an assist to get everyone on his back

Comment

How is he playing?

Comment

Sounds like Alireza ridde...

Comment

"He looks like a player who is just lacking confidence..."
          -Brighton Announcers

It's not looking good, he's been getting some criticism for his play vs. a weak Bristol team....

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
            How is he playing?
            He apparently tripped trying to past his defender just now....i guess not good

Comment

sounded like he blew hot n cold..!
              played a big part in the attack that resulted in the goal that was waived off?

fails miserably trying a step-over move...!!? and trips trying to make wing run on counter..!?

Comment

Originally posted by KasraD88 View Post
                -Brighton Announcers

It's not looking good, he's been getting some criticism for his play vs. a weak Bristol team....
                You don't say lad? What do you expect after being crushed by a strategy of "running around like a chicken with your head cut off" by CH last year, and now by being delegated to the stands by Potter. BHA ruined our man psychologically.

Comment

HT 0-0

Comment

Originally posted by KasraD88 View Post
                    -Brighton Announcers
                    gush.... i wonder why..??

Comment

He really just needs to pack his stuff and gtfo there. Let’s face it he isn’t good enough for that league yet. Notice how I said yet. Have him at PSV, La Liga Team, Any Bundesliga, even Serie A, and he’ll be good

Comment

where are all the "he should stay and fight for his place" tactical geniuses?

No, fuck no he should not stay and fight for his place. He should bite PSV/La Liga teams hand off and get the hell out of this godforsaken shithole.

Comment

worst decision in his life to go to EPL when he was on fire like fcuk! he was playing like god of football for christ sake!

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
                            He really just needs to pack his stuff and gtfo there. Let’s face it he isn’t good enough for that league yet. Notice how I said yet. Have him at PSV, La Liga Team, Any Bundesliga, even Serie A, and he’ll be good
                            I think this team has been poison to ARJ. CH and Potter are both non-imaginative bean counters without any sense of psychologically supporting players. I don't think it's EPL per se, but this team. Look at how our boys have shined in RPL and Portugal recently. It takes the right team, with the right environment, to bring the best out of players. And BHA is NOT that team.

Comment

Second half underway. Even if he scores now, I'm done with this club. I wish ARJ the best as he navigates the next road (hopefully soon).

Comment

With all due respect if you can’t score or assist against a League One team, you’re just a poor forward.

Comment

Working...
                                X