No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The coach even mentioning that he may be a wing back is terrible in my opinion. Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe Brighton signed him for his spectacular final season in Holland which consisted of a very good amount of assists and goals, not goal saving plays. What would JB playing as wing back for his club do for his role in TM?

Comment

I’m guessing we will find out more when the team sheet is announced for tomorrow’s game. His agent coming out and saying that he wants to fight for his place , of course he is gonna say that because it makes him look honourable and strong in front of the fans. Also if he is to leave it means the fans can’t put the blame at his feet because he is saying that he wanted to stay.
      Talking about offers from other countries is a stereotypical agent move to stir up interest or to try and push PSV along into signing him, we have no idea what is going on behind the scenes.
      I still have the biggest amount of respect for him, he left Iran at a young age to go and play in a foreign country and he has built up a reputation for himself the hard way. He has taken his time to learn different languages and legitimately comes across in his interviews as a good guy.
      I don’t want to see him waste away at a club but if he stays at Brighton then fine he stays and I’m sure he will do his best to prove why he should be in that team.

Comment

Originally posted by AmirSalar View Post
        The coach even mentioning that he may be a wing back is terrible in my opinion. Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe Brighton signed him for his spectacular final season in Holland which consisted of a very good amount of assists and goals, not goal saving plays. What would JB playing as wing back for his club do for his role in TM?
        Please someone correct me if I’m wrong but his role in TM under CQ was more akin to how he has been asked to play for Brighton than when he was at AZ.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
          Please someone correct me if I’m wrong but his role in TM under CQ was more akin to how he has been asked to play for Brighton than when he was at AZ.
          CQ never put him back as RWB.
          The difference is that CQ had very swift counterattacking plans even if sometimes they were "aliasghari". Jahanbakhsh and Amiri were normally the first line of the defensive press besides Azmoun and then they would look to counter. Lingard does something similar for Manchester United.

Brighton had him as a 2nd RB basically defending the whole 90minutes and not looking to go forward except rarely.

CQ's given role is certainly more defensive than his AZ role but in AZ he countered as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            He should take PSV offer. The league improved alot and with Ajax shining there are more scouts watching their clubs and specially top teams.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
            Bolded part; when did this happen?
            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

PSV has officially asked BHA for a loan. According to Transfermarkt the transfer can go through pretty quickly

https://www.transfermarkt.de/psv-auf...mpression=true

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

I started to unfollow Brighton whatever. Don't want to waste a minute on this useless club and Potter ugly face

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                  I’m guessing we will find out more when the team sheet is announced for tomorrow’s game. His agent coming out and saying that he wants to fight for his place , of course he is gonna say that because it makes him look honourable and strong in front of the fans. Also if he is to leave it means the fans can’t put the blame at his feet because he is saying that he wanted to stay.
                  Talking about offers from other countries is a stereotypical agent move to stir up interest or to try and push PSV along into signing him, we have no idea what is going on behind the scenes.
                  I still have the biggest amount of respect for him, he left Iran at a young age to go and play in a foreign country and he has built up a reputation for himself the hard way. He has taken his time to learn different languages and legitimately comes across in his interviews as a good guy.
                  I don’t want to see him waste away at a club but if he stays at Brighton then fine he stays and I’m sure he will do his best to prove why he should be in that team.
                  This ..!
                  you gotta read in between the line when agent's talk (coaches and clubs too for that matter..!) ..!! it seems to me this PSV loan option looks far from a sure thing too..! especially considering the high wages Ali is on now and how much of it he'd be asked to scarifies and how much of it BHA would be willing to take on, for this loan move to have enough legs to materialize..!
                  for it to go over the line, my guess would end up been a Loan with an option to buy ...!. with BHA agreeing to a discount transfer fee for the Buy Option...and probably covering a some portion of his current wages and ali willing to let go of some pay too ..!

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                  CQ never put him back as RWB.
                  The difference is that CQ had very swift counterattacking plans even if sometimes they were "aliasghari". Jahanbakhsh and Amiri were normally the first line of the defensive press besides Azmoun and then they would look to counter. Lingard does something similar for Manchester United.

Brighton had him as a 2nd RB basically defending the whole 90minutes and not looking to go forward except rarely.

CQ's given role is certainly more defensive than his AZ role but in AZ he countered as well.
                  last year under CH was definitely more defensive in nature than CQ's role.
                  playing RWB under Potter's current 352 formation would be more similar to his role in CQ's TM....!! But so much good that did him at TM too..!!? lol

Comment

The line-up announcement against Bristol Rovers in the Football League Cup later this afternoon will definitely tell us more.

Go ARJ!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                      The line-up announcement against Bristol Rovers in the Football League Cup later this afternoon will definitely tell us more.

Go ARJ!
                      Honestly I don't care about Bristol rover game. JB can score 10 goals there, I want him to move out this BS. He made the original mistake to choose them and wasted too many time there

Comment

HE IS STARTING BOYS!
                        https://twitter.com/OfficialBHAFC/st...06282963836928
                        Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

I really hope he is not playing rwb

Comment

Originally posted by Melvino View Post
                            I really hope he is not playing rwb
                            seems like he is lol
                            retard club
                            Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Comment

Any streams?

Comment

Working...
                                X