No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tomorrow is huge, could decide his season. If he is not in the starting lineup then he has to go to PSV. If he is, he needs to have a great game. The depth of Brighton's squad really isn't that great, even though it seems they have a lot of CAMs and wingers. It sounds like Potter sees some versatility in Alireza and he could cover multiple positions, which I think will work to his benefit. No doubt him and Potter have talked about his role and he sees himself getting in the squad at some point.

He left him out of the first week (probably 50/50 decision with one or two other players) and the team had a great game, so why would he shake up the lineup? Second week, again good game against a tough West Ham side. Now they've lost, and Brighton fans have already turned on Andone and Locadia. Good chance Brighton will get hammered by City this weekend. They had two good games to start the year and everyone thought there is no chance for Alireza to get into the squad. They will most definitely go through a bad phase this year, Maupay and Trossard will no longer look like the world class signings they thought they had, and Alireza will get his chance. Don't forget everyone had marked this team for relegation, and I still very much expect them to be battling to stay up.
    ballast parcham bi boro bargard refigh negaran nabash bikhod to aslan

Comment

Why would you expect him to have a great game, when he hasn't played a full match in weeks?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        Why would you expect him to have a great game, when he hasn't played a full match in weeks?
        I don't expect him to, but I think he has to. It's an unfortunate reality. If he plays terribly against a non-EPL side how is he gonna get a chance in the EPL?
        ballast parcham bi boro bargard refigh negaran nabash bikhod to aslan

Comment

Originally posted by CanadianEh View Post
          I don't expect him to, but I think he has to. It's an unfortunate reality. If he plays terribly against a non-EPL side how is he gonna get a chance in the EPL?
          Agreed that he has to, but it simply doesn't work with ARJ. He has always been a player who needs uninterrupted continuous playing time. Besides, the way things are going he's not going to even play his position. He's going to be a RB.

Comment

His agent saying he will stay and fight anyway I have seen many times agent say something and a week later something totally opposite happen...
            https://www.instagram.com/p/B1osBrOg...=1rjrbrzg7gz3q

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

He seems set on staying in prem, maybe he can get a loan to PSV for a year, but not sure if they'd be super incentivized to play him then

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                His agent saying he will stay and fight anyway I have seen many times agent say something and a week later something totally opposite happen...
                https://www.instagram.com/p/B1osBrOg...=1rjrbrzg7gz3q

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                wow hashemi saying that ARJ has offers from France and Spain but will stay with brighton. Thinking of french or spanish teams that can afford him, there arent that many. Must be some europa League level teams at least. He should be biting their hand off taking those offers. Eindhoven seem certain to make a move for him too.

It shows that while brighton may think he isnt a good player, rest of europe clearly doesnt, and teams far bigger than brighton.

I hope his head isnt so far up english ass that he makes a retarded decision and stays with these losers.

Comment

This club is a joke. Even the players dont get along with eachother.
                  https://www.instagram.com/p/B1jKpP8I...on_share_sheet
                  #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                    He seems set on staying in prem, maybe he can get a loan to PSV for a year, but not sure if they'd be super incentivized to play him then
                    1 year not in the squad and he will dream of PSV offers at night...if he does not move he is simply stupid or is focused on the money only

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                      1 year not in the squad and he will dream of PSV offers at night...if he does not move he is simply stupid or is focused on the money only

How about he's a fighter?
                      He wants to show he can make it instead of taking the easy way out.

Comment

Game will be on Biensports 5 online so us in American can watch it
                        Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

I am not tired of repeating my question: How to fight from the stands?

Comment

ARJ has to leave, lets say he makes it to the first 11 in each game, would you still like hin to be at Brighton a shitty team that cant even play or better PSV or some French/Spanish team ? I mean wtf is Brighton even

Loan to PSV would also be great with an option to stay if all goes well

Comment

Just read that PSV wants a loan of JB because another player costs 14 Million Euros and thats too much for them

Comment

thats the exact mentality I am worried about. He doesnt have to show or prove anything to anybody. Brighton is not Real madrid. ARJ is not some unknown kid from karaj. He deserves to be in a place where he can show himself as the player he really is.
                                The potential for him to show himself and get a transfer to a big team is soooooo low at brighton. He can bust his ass off and just make the bench or be a rotation player. The ceiling for his success here is so low.
                                How about he uses his brain and realizes that this will never work out for him. The maximum is that he scores 5-10 goals in a season at brighton and even that would be a miracle. Still not enough to earn him a move to any decent club. LA Liga, France, PSV are sooooo much better suited to his style of play and conducive to his success in the future.

I hope he doesnt waste his prime years trying to "fight" at brighton.

Comment

Working...
                                X