No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ Totally agree on this! AliReza has nothing to gain from a move to Eredivisie. We should respect the fact he chooses to fight for his spot at a EPL club!

Gooooo AliReza!
    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

HILARIOUS Watford fan response to losing to Briton:

"I don't expect to come here for the first game of the season, and be beaten 3-nil by a side like Brighton. To be Ole'ed by Brighton on 80 minutes, you know you're doing something severely f***ing wrong!"

"'We're Brighton and Hove Albion, and we're taking the piss'...are you f***ing serious?"

https://twitter.com/jake_perkins7/st...09409998446593

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
        ^^ Totally agree on this! AliReza has nothing to gain from a move to Eredivisie. We should respect the fact he chooses to fight for his spot at a EPL club!

Gooooo AliReza!
        Ajax and PSV would give him champions league...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
          Ajax and PSV would give him champions league...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
          PSV got knocked out of Champs League qualifying , lost against Basel.

Comment

Patience everyone, patience. We could all learn something from this. Either way, it will eventually pan out and there will be great lessons for all of us. In a sense, this is perfect

A couple of reminders just to jog everyone's memory a little bit: CQ called him up consistently and watched him grow and vouched for him so that he could go to EPL. That's TM for you. He won the Eredivisie golden boot last year (2017-2018 season) and we have never had an Iranian player win that in ANY European league. That's a credible European league for you.

It's not very popular to stand behind him now that he is close to rock bottom, yet I choose to stand for his success going from strength to strength at EPL. See you on the other side

Go ARJ!

Comment

Even though he is not one of my favorite Iranian players, but I wish him success. I believe his biggest mistake was not going to Leicester city (if they wanted him?) instead, as they had much better players around him and their attacking style would have suite him. Not choosing a team that has won the EPL over Brighton is beyond me?? Not sure if LC actually wanted him though?

Comment

Originally posted by fairplay View Post
                Even though he is not one of my favorite Iranian players, but I wish him success. I believe his biggest mistake was not going to Leicester city (if they wanted him?) instead, as they had much better players around him and their attacking style would have suite him. Not choosing a team that has won the EPL over Brighton is beyond me?? Not sure if LC actually wanted him though?
                they went after our youngest player Kabi 😂🤣

Comment

Originally posted by fairplay View Post
                  a lot been made of that supposed transfer option, but i dont think there really was all that much to it, in reality..!!?
                  Lecieter's somewhat sudden interest in ARJ was primarily sparked from a sorta rushed search for a replacement winger after loosing Riyad Mahrez in a big money move to CiTay.!!
                  I think he was just 1 of few alternative Wingers they were targeting ..... and by the time LC made the inquiry for ARJ's services, BHA had done much of the early courting of the player and Club...! If anything, that early inquiry Only Rushed BHA into accepting the tran$fer demands of AZ and probably also coming to terms with rather hefty Personal terms with ARJ's agent.....! (if those rumored, rather hefty 2.6mil salary package reports are right..!?)

ps

ARJ's situation is just the Story of All Iranian Players trying to make it as a regular in English football ..! with us fans, week in, week out, keeping fingers crossed, hoping and preying our boys get some game minutes ..!! im sure, some would come now argue that Dejagha was different....!! but from my recollections, even he featured in less than Half of the available games throughout his whole Fulham career.... for one reason or another...mostly fitness issues ..!!

it looks evident that ARJ will continue to be frozen completely out of Pothead's squad....@ a very least until the end of Transfer deadline elsewhere in EU, early September sometimes and probably will be very slowly integrated then after ..!
                  its obvious by now that they prefer him loaned-off and negotiations over who'd pony some of his wages is the sticking point preventing other respectable EU clubs from closing the loan move..! similar to Inter haggling ManU over Sanchez's wages before agreeing to a loan move..!

Comment

our players should never go to England unless they are really good

the style of playing and coaching there is weird....they like very specific type of players

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                      our players should never go to England unless they are really good

the style of playing and coaching there is weird....they like very specific type of players
                      Our players' issues have always been mental...we are too ponderous in our play. England is literally the opposite of that. Unless you're a superstar who can get away with it, you need to be quick thinking and mentally strong in your decision-making. Our players, for the most part, lack that. The only one who doesn't was relatively successful in the premiership (Dejagah).

Comment

Source: https://twitter.com/livetransfernew/...417640448?s=21

Comment

I have mixed feelings. He will be an important player there but it could be the end of his big league adventure. He is already 26.

Comment

Originally posted by tmfan View Post
                            I have mixed feelings. He will be an important player there but it could be the end of his big league adventure. He is already 26.
                            At this point, I think he just needs to get out of BHAFC. If he starts dominating Eredivise again, I can see a Bundesliga club showing interest by the time he's 28.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                              In the long run this may be good for him at this stage.

But I will say it's super disappointing to see the way they are handling him.
                              He took a shot on them over better options because he felt the club was invested in him and had interest but doesn't seem they are giving him a fair shot.
                              He has not impressed but I also would not call last season anything close to a good look at him considering injuries etc.

Oh well.
                              Wish him the best and hope he can achieve good things at PSV like Ajax did in UCL.

Comment

If true this move is pretty solid for him if he really is being phased out by Brighton. PSV play Europa League so he would be in a good position to still have matches against strong competition while being a more marquee player for his club. PSV would be a good step back for a bigger step forward if he puts in the work, which I trust he will.

As mentioned above I hope this happens and he eventually moves to Bundesliga after a year or two

Comment

Working...
                                X