Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
    Brighton and Hove Albion have signed Matt Clarke from Portsmouth
    https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...d_matt_clarke/
    One more home grown player.
    Also, a young player.

I expect Balogun to leave ?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      poor lad, still waiting on him to score his first goal, so that he could wear his kits around town without getting hackled..!!
      Ahh, you know me too well =)

Comment

Feyenoord looking to get JB on loan

https://www.fr12.nl/nieuws/50985-fey...-nuytinck.html

Numerous reports in the Dutch media today.

Would be a good move to get some Europa League football

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
          Don't know how I feel about that.

Comment

unfortunately BHA has many options on the left. Solly March, José Izquierdo, Jürgen Locadia, and Jahanbakhsh. You can even add Percy Tau if he can obtain his work permit. a loan move may be a blessing in disguise.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post

Numerous reports in the Dutch media today.

Would be a good move to get some Europa League football
              He should at least give it a go under Potter and see if things improve for him, unless he has been told to look for a lon by Brighton then a move to Feyenoord would be good.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                He should at least give it a go under Potter and see if things improve for him, unless he has been told to look for a lon by Brighton then a move to Feyenoord would be good.

I agree with you, however if the manager decided he doesn't want him then unfortunately he on't have much of a choice.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                  I agree with you, however if the manager decided he doesn't want him then unfortunately he on't have much of a choice.
                  why would he decide that? After never having seen him train or play in person? Way to assume the absolute worst lol.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      why would he decide that? After never having seen him train or play in person? Way to assume the absolute worst lol.
                      Originally posted by Khashayar R View Post
                      If they sign him then I think ARJ might not really have a spot on the team anymore . Knockeart, March, Izquierdo, Locadia and now Trossard. Essentially 6 players for 2 spots... Don't get me wrong I think ARJ is probably 2nd or 3rd best in those 6 players but unfortunately statistically speaking it wasn't obvious (mostly due to style of CH). This being said it doesn't look great for him atm unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                        If they sign him then I think ARJ might not really have a spot on the team anymore . Knockeart, March, Izquierdo, Locadia and now Trossard. Essentially 6 players for 2 spots... Don't get me wrong I think ARJ is probably 2nd or 3rd best in those 6 players but unfortunately statistically speaking it wasn't obvious (mostly due to style of CH). This being said it doesn't look great for him atm unfortunately.
                        my top 4 picks for the 2 spots:

AMR: Knockeart and March
                        AML: Jahanbakhsh and Trossard

Izquierdo and Locadia should leave BHA IMO
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Real Madrid Fan View Post
                          my top 4 picks for the 2 spots:

AMR: Knockeart and March
                          AML: Jahanbakhsh and Trossard

Izquierdo and Locadia should leave BHA IMO
                          Izzy yes but imo Locadia can be a really good striker if played to his strengths.
                          Also, can we relax until preseason so that Potter can evaluate all the players first? JB won't be going anywhere until Potter sees him in person.

Comment

Originally posted by happydoggo View Post
                            Don't know how I feel about that.
                            he always was a bit too soft for EPL action and although he is sure to have incremental improvement this season, i doubt his advancement will be all too significant. if he stays put and he fails to up his game significantly then he will be considered a certain bust and that could send his club career reeling downwards..!!?
                            Feynoord is a well respected and by all means a higher profile EU football club and he would be playing in a better suited and familiar league and gets the prestige of European play too, which ftb is just a pipe-dream for club like BHA..!
                            Last edited by BacheLot; 06-23-2019, 01:41 PM.

Comment

At the end of the day loaning him out may not be up to him. It’s a better choice than bench-warming. One thing for sure no one will pay the kind of prices Brighton paid for him.

Let’s face it, any loan or transfer outside the premier league should be considered a failure by an ambitious ARJ. Frustrating but if he’s determined given the sniff of a chance by a new manager he should grab it and prove everyone wrong.
                              sigpic
                              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Just reading about that Trossard, decent goalscoring record and has been called up to the Belgium squad but not made his debut yet.
                                As other people have mentioned let’s not be too hasty on what is going on with ARJ until there is something actually going on. At this moment in time he is still a Brighton player and will start his pre season training soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X