• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tossard scores on his debut..

edit.....offside!

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
      Calling someone’s mentality “dumb” for an opinion is a personal attack IMO.

I don’t think he’s in shock lol, I just think he know something we don’t. He plays for Brighton; we don’t. Is it frustrating? Sure. But what can we do? Personally I think ARJ will get his chance eventually.

With injuries, loss in form, something is bound to happen. We just have to be as patient as ARJ
      Remember last year that Hughton started his season with a win over manchester united and looked very promising. I think Potter is sticking to his guns with the 3-4-3 but surely you need to switch it to a system with wingers in some matchups.

Comment

I am not watching the match live, but from seeing the stats it seems that Brighton has the upper hand. To be fair, I do think that it will be very difficult for ARJ to break into this line-up if they keep on getting results.
        Not wanting to be loaned out can also have financial motivations. As sometimes players need to take a cut in salary. I am not saying that this is the case with ARJ as I simply do not have enough information, but it is a possibility we should be aware of. Most players have a short time span to earn enough money for themselves and their family. We can not blame him if he wants to secure himself financially.

Comment

Brighton has a league cup game on Tuesday Vs Bristol Rovers. If Alireza is still on the team by then, I think he'll get so,e action. Although I doubt there will be any streams.

Comment

i know this is frustrating but if he knew potter wouldn’t of played him once, he would have got out of the club as soon as the window opened. give him time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
              i know this is frustrating but if he knew potter wouldn’t of played him once, he would have got out of the club as soon as the window opened. give him time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Not necessarily. He could just be in doubt.

As it stands he needs at about 2/3 players to be injured before he gets a chance at the starting line-up, and once Izquirdo is back, It'll be even more competition.

Comment

alright guys he should wait for his chance for a few more years and by the time hes 30 he will have 15 PL starts maybe and 4 goals and that will be considered successful and good.

Comment

Jahanbakhsh his situation is the same as Steven Berghuis during his time at Watford.

Both made the huge jump from a upper-table team like AZ in a relatively easy league like Eredivisie, straight to a relegation Premier League team in a tough environment.

Steven Berghuis: 11 games, 2 assists and 0 goals in total (all comps) during 2015-16 season.
                  Alireza Jahanbakhsh: 25 games, 0 assists and 0 goals in total (all comps) during 2018-2019 season.

Now Berghuis is really a star for Feyenoord, being important for his team every week and possibly going to carry them in the Europa League. So Jahanbakhsh temporarily going back to a team like Feyenoord or PSV would be a good step to regrow his confidence and in 1,2 years make another big league move like Bundesliga or La Liga.

Comment

Chossard

Comment

hammers Score
                      told you all this formation is very vulnerable to high-press and once they fall behind a goal and have to risk more bodies forward they become even more susceptible to getting their asses pounded on counter ..!
                      essentially they'd have to score first to fair well
                      Last edited by BacheLot; 08-17-2019, 08:22 AM.

Comment

damn they equalize quickly ..... trossard 3 chances 2 goals (1 called off by VAR)
                        chuck up another winger which realistically ARJ would have a very difficult time unseating for game minutes..!
                        unless there are justifiable Financial reasons behind his decision to stay put, he really needs to get the message and GTFO this team and EPL for that matter.... !!

Comment

So as it stands, the depth chart is:

Locadia and Tossard
                          Maupay and Gross
                          Bernadro And March

That seems to be the set up this season.

Comment

Jahanbakhsh won’t start until Brighton goes on a big losing streak.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                              So as it stands, the depth chart is:

Locadia and Tossard
                              Maupay and Gross
                              Bernadro And March

That seems to be the set up this season.
                              the Bold are the only realistic options to unseat for game minutes..! maybe Montaya too, if he is willing to totally transform into a more defensive than attacking player..!!?

Comment

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
                                Tossard scores on his debut..

edit.....offside!
                                Edit it again cos he ended up scoring [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                                X